BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #72 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Mineral Complexion Booster Achieve the ultimate, translucent "finishing touch" to your makeup.  Our Mineral Booster melts into your skin, infusing it with key vitamins A, B, C and E to promote healthier skin that s noticeably silkier and smoother.  Completely sheer and ideal for all skin tones.  Mineral Booster gently absorbs oil and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and pores.  Wear alone or buff over e.l.f. Mineral Concealer and Foundation to lend extra staying powder and to achieve a professional and stunning matte look that will last all day. Charity Recyclable No Animal Testing Become a Beauty Expert at eyeslipsface.com ; see more...

• Does it work good?I want to try this elf product but I need to see ...2 Answers
  • Is there a translucent powder in this line and if so does it work g...1 Answers
  • How good is this? Used to bake?1 Answers
e.l.f. Mineral Booster Natural Mineral Makeup
  • "It works great and helps keep an even skin tone if I end up going crazy with the bronzer." in 3 reviews
  • "The product is really good and I apply it as an undereye setting powder after I apply concealer. " in 3 reviews
  • "It works great and helps keep an even skin tone if I end up going crazy with the bronzer." in 2 reviews
  • "It looks natural and it gives me a sunkissed look!" in 1 review
  • "For the past few years, I've been using mineral powders instead of liquid foundation." in 1 review
Luisa F.
Luisa F.
Kansas City, MO
Honestly, this is the best bang for your buck if you're looking for a Makeup Forever substitute. I only use it for a complete night look and my makeup stays put all day. It is also AMAZING for setting your lipstick. I have heard people say that it leaves your face white-ish for photos but I have never had a problem with this. Keep in mind I don't use a ton and I am also latina. I honestly don't see myself paying more for makeup forever after finding this little gem!
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
This mineral makeup by elf is one amazing product! I've had too many bad experiences with other mineral makeup so when this one actually worked I was ecstatic. It goes on smoothly and does great job at coverage too, it's very light weight and you can't even tell your wearing makeup with this on. I recommend anybody that loves mineral makeups to try this product because it is definitely worth it and for the price it's even more worth it. Such great quality! :)
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked WONDERS to control my oil and set my makeup in place. I purchased the pink toned one and the only down side was that it looked too pink on my skin in conjunction to the foundation I used. However, if I see this anywhere in a different color/tone selection, I will definitely pick it up!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
This product was okay. The coverage is not great but not bad either. I personally like a little more coverage to last me through the day. However, for the cost it is not a bad product! I would recommend this product if you are looking for a cheaper option for coverage.
Lizz S.
Lizz S.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good setting powder that I put in after my foundation. It really takes off the sticky feeling that my foundation has and makes my skin look smoother and matte. I would definitely recommend this product to others and for the price, it's great.
I don't really like lose powders. Maybe it's just my lack of how to apply but I don't like this elf mineral booster it's not cake ish like other I have try. So maybe I'll have to give more powders and elf products more great value.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Lexington , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the e.l.f product! I have been using mineral makeup for the past couple of years and have tried many different ones and this is the one that I use consistently now. I absolutely love the way it gives me that even skin tone.
Camila B.
Camila B.
I like this product a lot, it's great for setting the under eye and stays put all day. I have dry skin, and it works super well to keep it matte without drying it out. I would definitely buy it again, since it's so cheap!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Cabot, AR
I love this product! Not only is it super affordable but it lasts all day! It's a GREAT product for its price. You can pick it up from your local grocery store or Target. I would highly recommended this product!
Myranda P.
Myranda P.
Belden, MS
I love this power! I use it for baking my face and i really like it! It's super easy to apply the only bad thing about powders is that you can really put them in your makeup bags because they get tooooo messy!
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this product?
Can I buy it in Spain?
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it work good?I want to try this elf product but I need to see if it will work good?
ava h.
ava h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this look cakey? Someone please let me know
Can I buy it in Spain?