BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Mineral Complexion Booster Achieve the ultimate, translucent "finishing touch" to your makeup.  Our Mineral Booster melts into your skin, infusing it with key vitamins A, B, C and E to promote healthier skin that s noticeably silkier and smoother.  Completely sheer and ideal for all skin tones.  Mineral Booster gently absorbs oil and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and pores.  Wear alone or buff over e.l.f. Mineral Concealer and Foundation to lend extra staying powder and to achieve a professional and stunning matte look that will last all day. Charity Recyclable No Animal Testing Become a Beauty Expert at eyeslipsface.com ;

e.l.f. Mineral Booster Natural Mineral Makeup
  • "The product is really good and I apply it as an undereye setting powder after I apply concealer. " in 3 reviews
  • "It works great and helps keep an even skin tone if I end up going crazy with the bronzer." in 2 reviews
  • "It looks natural and it gives me a sunkissed look!" in 1 review
  • "Beautiful shadows with a pretty sheen to them, light colors make great highlighters on upper cheek bone, inner corner of eyes and darker colors are great for intense smokey eyes." in 1 review
  • "I love elf products I love too use this its with it too buy it I honesty think this is better than other better products!" in 1 review
Harpreet K.
This is one of my favorite setting powders. It always gives me a flawless finish and it doesn't settle in pores or look chalky on me, it blurs my pores and makes my makeup look softer!!. Definitely recommend it to others. It's very lightweight. the T-zone and undereyes. I find it minimizes creasing and really keeps oil at minimum during the day.
Ashley K.
Cleveland, TN
I love this product! It's less expensive then other brands but still works amazingly well! The mineral powder can be used as a setting powder for foundation or as a foundation on its own depending on how you apply it. And the color is just right for me, which is hard to do. Love it and totally recommend it to everyone!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Sada K.
I was really impressed by this powder! I thought it was going to be just a cheap buy but turns out to be one of the best powders I’ve used in a long time. It works well with my combination skin and doesn’t look “cakey” at all. It sets my makeup very well and gives me a soft finish.
Trinidad M.
Nevada, MO
Did not like it at all. My face looks super shiny, like cheap glitter, and it does not set my foundation. My makeup gets super cakey really fast, and my makeup does not stay in place. My skin looks really gross after setting it with this. Not satisfied at all.
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, Missouri
I use this after I put all my makeup on. It's a good finishing powder. I just get dry patches on my face sometimes and the powder just like sits on there and makes it look worse.
Marissa Y.
Cartersville, GA
Love this powder, I wouldn’t call it a setting powder. I think it’s mostly for people who have oily skin like me. It may help it last long by keeping the oil and sweat away. Works very well and I do have to say it makes my face very soft.
Victoria M.
Statesville , NC
I love loose powder makeup. It is great for light coverage, and it doesn’t feel heavy on my face. It does its job of taking away the oil/shine on my face. As someone who doesn’t wear full coverage foundation often, this product is nice for just giving my skin a nice boost.
Jessica H.
Salem, OH
This is a good product for the price, and I would say is comparable to other loose powders, it however does not offer a lengthy coverage time. It doesn't lay heavy on the skin in my opinion and would be good for an individual looking for a decent product while working on a budget.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
I love Elf products! This was so inexpensive and you’re getting so much for the little price you pay! The setting powder usually lasts about 8 hours depending on how much you use! I really like this, and plan on buying it again.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
Would you recommend this product?
Can I buy it in Spain?
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Can this product be used under the eyes if the color is light enough? I don't want a creasing powder but I want something cheap.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Does it work good?I want to try this elf product but I need to see if it will work good?
ava h.
Does this look cakey? Someone please let me know