BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #53 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Mineral Complexion Booster Achieve the ultimate, translucent "finishing touch" to your makeup.  Our Mineral Booster melts into your skin, infusing it with key vitamins A, B, C and E to promote healthier skin that s noticeably silkier and smoother.  Completely sheer and ideal for all skin tones.  Mineral Booster gently absorbs oil and minimizes the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and pores.  Wear alone or buff over e.l.f. Mineral Concealer and Foundation to lend extra staying powder and to achieve a professional and stunning matte look that will last all day. Charity Recyclable No Animal Testing Become a Beauty Expert at eyeslipsface.com ;

• Does it work good?I want to try this elf product but I need to se...2 Answers
  • Is there a translucent powder in this line and if so does it work...1 Answers
  • How good is this? Used to bake?1 Answers
e.l.f. Mineral Booster Natural Mineral Makeup
  • "The product is really good and I apply it as an undereye setting powder after I apply concealer. " in 3 reviews
  • "It works great and helps keep an even skin tone if I end up going crazy with the bronzer." in 3 reviews
  • "It works great and helps keep an even skin tone if I end up going crazy with the bronzer." in 2 reviews
  • "I love elf products I love too use this its with it too buy it I honesty think this is better than other better products!" in 1 review
  • "For the past few years, I've been using mineral powders instead of liquid foundation." in 1 review
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Laura D.
This planet it was it was good. I just it doesn't have a face thing where you can apply to make up with you have to buy it separately and I don't like that I don't use brushes or anything in my face which she really should because having something all the time let me know my face gets taken on your natural oils out of your face so it's better if you were to use a brush when applying. Overall I I would recommended this product.
Yvette M.
I LOVED this stuff. There are some days I just want an easy and natural look and this did exactly what i needed. It gave me some coverage, worked with my oily skin, looked great and was so affordable. I also loved using this with other foundations as a setting powder to give a little more coverage at the same time. Great product!
Sada K.
I was really impressed by this powder! I thought it was going to be just a cheap buy but turns out to be one of the best powders I’ve used in a long time. It works well with my combination skin and doesn’t look “cakey” at all. It sets my makeup very well and gives me a soft finish.
Carissa V.
 This is my favorite setting powder I've ever used. It's very affordable, goes on well, and it lasts all day.  I love Elf products so much! For drugstore makeup, they have really high end quality and are truly underrated. Their products are by far my favorite!
Abigayle D.
Olive Branch, MS
My mom tends to use this😂 Though, it's actually pretty good and easy to apply. I also love elf products because they are amazingly inexpensive. They are a great drugstore option if you don't want to pay for higher end products. All in all, I would definitely recommend!
Tristana S.
Frostburg, MD
This loose setting powder is actually pretty good, especially for its price. It is very affordable although it could keep your make up in place for a longer period of time. It’s really easy to apply and it’s not as messy as some other powders but it has a shimmer to it which is only part that i do not like.
Trinidad M.
Caldwell, ID
Did not like it at all. My face looks super shiny, like cheap glitter, and it does not set my foundation. My makeup gets super cakey really fast, and my makeup does not stay in place. My skin looks really gross after setting it with this. Not satisfied at all.
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I have 2 things of this magical product here and I love When j use it it helps not make my fave look so oily after I've applied my base so i hope that you and or everyone will atleast try this product ! Super cheap and worth your money it lasts a long time too!;p
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this after I put all my makeup on. It's a good finishing powder. I just get dry patches on my face sometimes and the powder just like sits on there and makes it look worse.
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
Would you recommend this product?
Can I buy it in Spain?
Dakota G.
Palm Coast, FL
Can this product be used under the eyes if the color is light enough? I don't want a creasing powder but I want something cheap.
ava h.
Does this look cakey? Someone please let me know
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
Does it work good?I want to try this elf product but I need to see if it will work good?