e.l.f. Mineral Booster

Achieve the ultimate, translucent photo finishing touch to your makeup, our Mineral Booster melts into your skin, infusing it with key vitamins A, B and E to promote healthier skin that's noticeably silkier and smoother. Completely sheer and ideal for all

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Mineral Booster!
How would you rate this product?
Natalia O.
New Albany, OH
Definitely amazing product , everybody definitely has to try this , you never are gonna regret
victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
I absolutely love this mineral booster by E.L.F. The way it makes my face feel is amazing and look. I will most definitely get this again. I purchased it myself but would like to receive samples as well.
Lupita D.
yakima
This works great. Yes it’s great for different types of skins it help prevent oily skin threw out the day. A pro in this is that it help with oily skin and a con is that it gives you a bit of flash back. Yes it dose help the makeup stay in place at times. I would buy it again just because it really worked.
Topaz G.
York Haven, PA
I’m loving this drug store setting powder it really brightens my areas in my face without leaving creases. It stays well and finish is beautiful.
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Smooth going and with a flawless finished result. Elf is a low priced cosmetics that really do what they say and make you look awesome with an amazing result.
Michaela T.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: CVS
Great product for a drug store purchase. Super affordable and does a good job. For the most part all I like all elf products as affordable makeup for daily use
Gen C.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love this powder. I use it on my under eyes to set my concealer. It does not leave your under eye cakey or flaky. It's such a smooth powder you can't go wrong with it.
ROCCIBEL V.
Katy, TX
De la marca E.L.F, me gustan sus pinceles para empezar a maquillarse ya que son muy económicos y accesible COSTO. Así que si no tienes ninguna experiencia y uso de los pinceles una de las mejores opciones es comprar las brochas de E.L.F las consigues en las farmacias o supermercados.
Kiran S.
Staten Island, NY
Mineral booster is pretty good i like this product or anything related to elf makeup heheh because of the price and quality and quantity
CodySo B.
Las Vegas
It's a ok makeup doesn't really work for my skin color yes it has a few sun protection added to it like 25 UV Connie it's not really good for dark skin but it's really cute it has a Matt finish with a little natural shimmer I would recommend for lighter skin

Looking for your answer?