e.l.f. Mineral Booster uploaded by Sidra S.e.l.f. Mineral Booster uploaded by Ann P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve the ultimate, translucent photo finishing touch to your makeup, our Mineral Booster melts into your skin, infusing it with key vitamins A, B and E to promote healthier skin that's noticeably silkier and smoother. Completely sheer and ideal for all

Dania M.
It’s not too good if you have warm skin tone I have yellow greenish undertones and it’s too pink I find elf has a lot of red undertones for it better for women of less color that goes for there foundations as well and very little color choices and they all have red pinkish tones to them which if you have warm skin leaves you looking a bit gray it’s 2018 and elf has no excuse to not be adding more color selection.
Dakota S.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
This product is amazing it really helps set your face and eyes. I’m not really sure about the sun protection haven’t worn it out yet. It has a natural finish and it doesn’t seem to be caked on your skin. Yes I would 100% but this product again.
Jenn K.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great powder, especially for such an affordable price! It definitely helped to keep my makeup in place, although it was not the most long lasting powder I've ever used. For a budget powder, though, it really exceeds expectations!
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
I use this sometimes without makeup just to cover my face but with makeup it’s great. Especially blending into my neck. I also use it under my eyes on top of my concealer because my face gets oily. Definitely a must in your makeup bag.
Mary G.
Ahwahnee , CA
I am all for any product that gives my aging, mom life tired skin the perfect flawless look with a hint of color! The staying power was great!! Although the price is right I will be trying other brands strictly for comparison.
Gabriella C.
This powder is really good it leaves my face a matte finish and I love it this is easy to apply if you have oily skin or a combination this would be perfect for you but if you have dry skin I recommend not to use it.
Michelle E.
This product really makes your eyes stand out. It’s super easy to apply and makes your eyes draw the most attention to your face. It’s got its own special shimmer to it. I highly recommend this product.
Jessica  E.
Great for the price! I’ve been using E.L.F. for the longest time and they’ve never let me down! It’s super affordable and the end results are great! I hav combination skin and this setting powder is awesome.
abby n.
Hamburg, PA
Mineral Pearls is good product. Please please bring mineral booster back. It was the best mineral powder I've ever tried! Elf Mineral Booster is awesome and the best!!! Please bring it back.
Madlen N.
Brooklyn, NY
This mineral booster is amazing. Goes on beautifully and makes your skin look supple and smooth. Price point is crazy too. Anyone can afford ELF. My go to brand for all things beauty!!