e.l.f. Mineral Blush uploaded by Jo Anne R.e.l.f. Mineral Blush uploaded by BMonroe P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a discreet color definition for your cheeks, giving them shine and glow and a visibly healthy look. All our rouger is 100% based on minerals without parabens, preservatives and chemical dyes.

Advice

Shake Natural Mineral Blush back and forth to loosen excess powder in the ground. Stir lightly Blush Brush over the powder, work the powder into the brush and pour excess powder off. Apply the cheekbones to create a clean color definition.

• What brands would this be a good dupe for as far as color and qua...1 Answers
  • Is this like a powder?1 Answers
  • Do i have to order this online?1 Answers
e.l.f. Mineral Blush
  • "this is my day to day blush. i used to splurge on mac blush when i was in college because it always seemed more pigmented but i found that this mineral blush is very vibrant. i use the bright shimmery pink in the springtime and it always brightens up my face! pro tip: invest in a good blush brush. seriously my friends are always borrowing mine. it makes a difference!" in 17 reviews
  • "got as a gift, didnt really like it only casue i dont wear blush too often and it was the wrong colour to peach for my skin tone, but the make-up itself was easy to use and put on " in 3 reviews
Stephanie P.
Denver, CO
Great blush, love the entire Mineral line from e.l.f. This lasted forever and I work it every day. Very well pigmented and a lovely color. Mineral makeup makes me feel like I'm putting something natural on my face and the price of e.l.f is awesome and easily available at the drugstore.
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
[product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-mineral-blush]

This is another great product made by elf. I loved the mineral blush! You can't beat the price of this product and the results that come from the blush. I highly recommend this to anybody who loves mineral makeup.
Amanda W.
Seffner
Elf is a great and affordable brand that everyone should have in their makeup kit. This blush is beautiful and goes on so smoothly. I definitely recommend this especially for the price you pay. You can’t really beat it
Ashley H.
Beckley, WV
Can I just say HOLY PIGMENT. For the price, this product is Ah-mazeballs!!! It’s super pigmented and it goes on very smoothly over the skin. I use E.L.F’s kabuki brush to apply and it gives me a perfect application every time. I would DEFINITELY recommend this product!
Mary V.
Merritt Is, FL
Oh my gosh, givr me all the mineral blush. This powder goes on like a dream and blends beautifully. It just takes a minute and a large brush to get it exactly how you want, but the touch of color and subtlety do wonders for your complexion.
Tori T.
I love this blush, it's not too heavy and won't make you look like a clown. However, the packaging it prone to breaking so treat it carefully. It lasts well and mixes with skin color well too.
Cassandra J.
Reseda, Ca
I like the color and the way it merges to my skin, the only thing is that i normally have a make up bag with me during the day and because it is a powder and tha plastic doesn't seal right, is always a mess in my bag, so I'm trying to use it olny when doing my make up in home. Actually I need to buy another one that might be safer in my makeup bag for my re touch during the day.
Krystal T.
I love that these aren't super expensive and are still a good product. It's not something you can put in your purse because it will end up shacking the container and making the powder spill  inside the container so when you go to use it its all over the top part but if only using it at home it's perfect the color shows up and it doesn't feel like you've got a bunch of make up on. I use it as my ever day blush and I'd buy it again.
Megan E.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my day to day blush. I used to splurge on mac blush when I was in college because it always seemed more pigmented but I found that this mineral blush is very vibrant. I use the bright shimmery pink in the springtime and it always brightens up my face! Pro tip: Invest in a good blush brush. Seriously my friends are always borrowing mine. It makes a difference!
Katherine H.
Coeburn, VA
Perfect for a just punched your cheeks glow. It's very sheer so it's not too much. It has a matte finish to it and it's flawless on the face. The loose powder is a little messy though. I recommend for anyone that just needs a a quick sweep of color.
Gisselle T.
Porterville, CA
I want a natural looking blush for a reasonable price. Is this the product for me?
alyssa j.
Is this any good? What is the pigmentation like? Where can i buy this??
Ericka P.
Red Oak, Tx
I love their blush palette that they have but have not had the chance to try this mineral blush. How is the pigmentation and does it wear well?
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
How go elf products compare to Bare Minerals? Do they hold up the same? How do they feel on your face?
chante B.
Is this anything like bare minerals- mineral veil!??