BeautyLipLip Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick

e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick

This Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick elevates your lip look with a long wearing, metallic formula. This creamy liquid lipstick formula dries down to a comfortable, petal-like finish with soft reflective shine. Smudge resistant, long wearing and flexible on the lips, this unique metallic lipstick can be worn alone or layered for a statement look.

HOW TO USE

Apply to exfoliated, bare lips, or over your favorite liquid lipstick for metallic dimension.

Cool Rust:

Isododecane, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve) MAY CONTAIN:Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Rose Quartz:

Isododecane, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Tin Oxide MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Precious Metal:

Pretty Penny:

Isododecane, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve) MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Is this long lasting and does it get clumpy/dry messy?
Does it layer up for coverage or over other lipsticks?
Does this stay on for a long time?
Start your review of e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick!
Brandi A.
Newark, NJ
e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Brandi A.
Review for: Pretty Penny
E.l.f has one of the BEST matte liquid lipsticks out! I religiously use the color praline. It’s my go to everyday color! It is long lasting, I only reapply when I eat or drink. People ask me all the time what I’m wearing on my lips. This lipstick is very easy to find. It’s available at your local pharmacies, even clothing stores!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,057 reviews
e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Melissa B.
e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Cool Rust
This is a really great natural tone lipstick. It’s super affordable. It sets really quickly and honestly works for any look. It is a bit drying for me, so I usually add lip balm over it. Sometimes I even add a clear gloss for a bit of shine. It comes in a lot of different shades and I definitely recommend trying it!!
Ali L.
Gotha, FL
e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Ali L.
So pretty! I have the shade praline petal. It’s silky smooth, dried down quickly with out cracking or feeling too dry. And only came off when I ate a meal (which is pretty standard for any lipstick) so happy with it! Really nice lipstick 😁😊
Juanita M.
Stigler, OK
e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Juanita M.
Review for: Elf Cosmetics Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick
This lipstick is great. Goes on like smooth silk and then dries to a perfect matte finish. ELF products are amazing and this is no exception. There is a reason that ELF products are easily dupes for the higher end brands because you get the quality ingredients without the high price tag. No scent that I noticed if you prefer unscented cosmetics then this one is for you. Enjoy💄😍😊 e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick
Karisma P.
Ventura, CA
e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Karisma P.
Review for: Pretty Penny
This matte lipstick is so cute! It’s very affordable and easy to apply. It goes on very smoothly and pigmented well. The lipstick gives your lips a nice metallic look. It’s good quality and so worth the price. It is a must buy! I definitely recommend this product.
Alexis A.
Lewisberry, PA
e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Alexis A.
Review for: Cool Rust
This matte liquid lipstick is a pretty good cheap alternative for other matte lipsticks. Once you try to add more lipstick it starts to get funky looking and drys up weird. If you add another layer of lipstick throughout the day i recommend you take off the first layer first.
Seeta K.
Saint Cloud, MN
e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Seeta K.
Review for: Cool Rust
I love elf lipstick. I have more than 5 in my drawer just for me. I literally love there collection. The texture sits on lips for so long. Super affordable and I would just recommend 100/10 for this product. #elf #elflips #elfface
Yulissa V.
Ossining, NY
e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Yulissa V.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Cool Rust
A really cute matte lipstick 👄 from elf sexy lips and my lasts a long time does not come out when eating or drinking something stays well for a long time✨
Kat J.
2,278 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Cool Rust
I saw this on sale at Ulta for 50 cents (no, that’s not a typo 🤑) and I figured it was worth buying just to try it out. I loved the color and pigment of this liquid lipstick, but that’s all.... It wore absolutely horribly on my lips. It flaked off in pieces within an hour and left a drying film on my lips that was very hard to remove. My poor cracked lips were in terrible shape after wearing this just once. I guess I got what I paid for in a very literal sense. Even for 50 cents, I wouldn’t recommend this or buy it again.
Abby S.
Julian, NC
e.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Abby S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Precious Metal
This product is just so patchy no matter how much you put on it is very streaky and dry looking. It feels fine maybe a little heavy on the lips but it is a very glittery matte lipstick and if used should be paired on top of another lipstick
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
beauty S.
England
il y a 2 ans
Brandi A. il y a 6 mois
Nope! I always apply chap stick before I apply any matte lipstick to avoid the dry feeling. But elf nude lipsticks are the bomb.com!!!
Anni M.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
which lipstick is your favorite? mine ise.l.f Metal Matte Liquid Lipstick especially for rouge and tanned skin it goes well❤️😇