Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
This innovative eyelash curler has a special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes. Its silicone rubber pad applies the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally and allows for damage-free heating. Get long-lasting curled lashes both easily and safely. Directions: Align the rubber pad of the curler at the base of your upper lashes. Press handles together and hold. Gently release. Finish with e.l.f. Mascara. Size: 1.
Photos (3)
Cristy T.
Cristy T.

How can you beat $2 for this curler, plus an extra pad?! I picked this up from target and all the other brands were $8+ and I figured how can I go wrong with a basic eyelash curler? I used it as soon as I got home and it works perfectly! No uncomfortableness or weird pressures on the handles or on your fingers when you use it. It's comfortable against my eyelids and curls up my lashes just as expected! Love it and can't beat the price for this quality!
Shianne C.
Shianne C.
Neosho, MO

I use this a lot. Keeps your eyelashes curled all day. Doesn't pinch or pull your eyelids or lashes. Super affordable and effective! I would recommend this if you're looking for an affordable eyelash curler!
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

Love this eyelash curler! Very easy to use and I like how it comes with an extra black pad for of yours breaks or gets really dirty. Very effective for giving my eyelashes a lift on a more natural day!
Sarahi B.
Sarahi B.

Omg i loove this eyelash curler! It make my lashes look so long!! And like i don't have long lashes i have really short lashes, it's not expensive at all and i do recommend it!
Aralé V.
Aralé V.
Mérida

I really like this eyelash curler because muy lashes stay curl all day and long. I really recomendated this eyelash curler
Angela C.
Angela C.

This gives my Asian lashes an extreme curl that helps keep it up. Be careful as sometimes it can get too curled if you use a lot of pressure.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Manassas, VA

This curler is what I currently use. It's perfect for my Asian eyes. It's not too curved and doesn't pinch/pull my lashes out.
Gema M.
Gema M.
Adelanto, CA

This has been the best eyelash curler I've owned I bought it at old navy 1 year ago and still works like its brand new
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Minneapolis, MN

This works great! This tends to be a cheaper brand, but it's hard to go wrong with eyelash curlers!

Join Now