Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
This innovative eyelash curler has a special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes. Its silicone rubber pad applies the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally and allows for damage-free heating. Get long-lasting curled lashes both easily and safely. Directions: Align the rubber pad of the curler at the base of your upper lashes. Press handles together and hold. Gently release. Finish with e.l.f. Mascara. Size: 1.
Photos (4)
Shianne C.
Shianne C.
Neosho, MO
Jan. 7, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
I use this a lot. Keeps your eyelashes curled all day. Doesn't pinch or pull your eyelids or lashes. Super affordable and effective! I would recommend this if you're looking for an affordable eyelash curler!
Ieland F.
Ieland F.
Jan. 15, 2017, 8:40 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Love this eyelash curler! Very easy to use and I like how it comes with an extra black pad for of yours breaks or gets really dirty. Very effective for giving my eyelashes a lift on a more natural day!
Sarahi B.
Sarahi B.
Feb. 1, 2017, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Omg i loove this eyelash curler! It make my lashes look so long!! And like i don't have long lashes i have really short lashes, it's not expensive at all and i do recommend it!
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Feb. 20, 2017, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
How can you beat $2 for this curler, plus an extra pad?! I picked this up from target and all the other brands were $8+ and I figured how can I go wrong with a basic eyelash curler? I used it as soon as I got home and it works perfectly! No uncomfortableness or weird pressures on the handles or on your fingers when you use it. It's comfortable against my eyelids and curls up my lashes just as expected! Love it and can't beat the price for this quality!
Natali C.
Natali C.
May 20, 2017, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Honestly, pretty standard eyelash curler. I don't have any complaints at all, does a good job and doesn't have any negative effects on my lashes. I find that some higher end eyelash curler don't really do any anything wondrous to my lashes and I bought a Tarte curler that completely sucked. It's also super affordable; it's $2 at my local Target. I would totally recommend it to someone looking for an eyelash curler.
Sara D.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA
March 21, 2017, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
For the amazing price of only a few bucks, it gets the job done! I learned a great trick years ago from an amazing make up artist and he said to heat up your lash curler with a blow dryer for about 1 min before you curl your lashes and hold it on your lashes until it cools. It works fantastically! Try it!
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Aventura, FL
April 7, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Do not, I repeat do not waste your money on anything else. This eyelash curler does everything it is supposed to do anymore. And… It's only two dollars at CVS! You can spend tons of money on all the famous ones and none will work better than this one. Last time I was there I bought a bunch. Some for me and some to share.
Go now!!! :)
Grace L.
Grace L.
May 22, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
This is honestly the only eyelash curler that i will buy. It is cheap and works just like a $25 one. This one only costs around $2 which is AMAZING because it doesn't break your bank at all. Highly recommend to anyone that needs a new eyelash curler and doesn't want to spend a fortune for something that they could spend $2 on.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Madison, CT
April 11, 2017, 6:35 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Fantastic curler! It does what it is supposed to do, is comfortable to hold and on the eyes and for only $2, you really can not make out any better! I recommend 100 percent! Do not waste your money on expensive ones that do the same thing! E.L.F exceeds my expectations once again :)
Julianna G.
Julianna G.
June 17, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Compared to other eyelash curlers, this one just isn't worth it, despite its cheap price. the "cushion" part is very firm, so eyelashes look a little bent rather than nicely curled, if they even change at all. I would recommend a slightly pricier curler to get the job done.