Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
This innovative eyelash curler has a special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes. Its silicone rubber pad applies the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally and allows for damage-free heating. Get long-lasting curled lashes both easily and safely. Directions: Align the rubber pad of the curler at the base of your upper lashes. Press handles together and hold. Gently release. Finish with e.l.f. Mascara. Size: 1.
Photos (3)
Cristy T.
Cristy T.

How can you beat $2 for this curler, plus an extra pad?! I picked this up from target and all the other brands were $8+ and I figured how can I go wrong with a basic eyelash curler? I used it as soon as I got home and it works perfectly! No uncomfortableness or weird pressures on the handles or on your fingers when you use it. It's comfortable against my eyelids and curls up my lashes just as expected! Love it and can't beat the price for this quality!
Sara D.
Sara D.
New Castle, PA

For the amazing price of only a few bucks, it gets the job done! I learned a great trick years ago from an amazing make up artist and he said to heat up your lash curler with a blow dryer for about 1 min before you curl your lashes and hold it on your lashes until it cools. It works fantastically! Try it!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Groves

Functions very well, curls but doesn't clump lashes together. Cons, it needs a different structure. A tool redesigned for more comfortability and effectiveness. But with how affordable it is, I would definitely recommend.
Shianne C.
Shianne C.
Neosho, MO

I use this a lot. Keeps your eyelashes curled all day. Doesn't pinch or pull your eyelids or lashes. Super affordable and effective! I would recommend this if you're looking for an affordable eyelash curler!
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

Love this eyelash curler! Very easy to use and I like how it comes with an extra black pad for of yours breaks or gets really dirty. Very effective for giving my eyelashes a lift on a more natural day!
Sarahi B.
Sarahi B.

Omg i loove this eyelash curler! It make my lashes look so long!! And like i don't have long lashes i have really short lashes, it's not expensive at all and i do recommend it!
Denise L.
Denise L.
San Antonio, TX

I like this one. I think it does a good job. The price is good and it does come with two extra rubber pads. This is is the second time I've purchased it. I lost the other.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Oxford, ME

Seriously...2 bucks! I am totally impressed with this. It doesn't feel flimsy or cheap. It is holding up really well. I keep liking elf more and more!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

Works beautiful! Does what its supposed to do.Really curls those eyelashes. Finish with black mascara for a perfect look!!!
Aralé V.
Aralé V.
Mérida

I really like this eyelash curler because muy lashes stay curl all day and long. I really recomendated this eyelash curler

Join Now