BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #37 in Eyelash Curlers

This innovative eyelash curler has a special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes. Its silicone rubber pad applies the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally and allows for damage-free heating. Get long-lasting curled lashes both easily and safely. Directions: Align the rubber pad of the curler at the base of your upper lashes. Press handles together and hold. Gently release. Finish with e.l.f. Mascara. Size: 1. see more...

Marie N.
Burke
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve never been able to tell the difference between a cheaper eyelash curler and a more expensive one so when I was in the market for one I just grabbed one from e.l.f and I love it. It curls my eyelashes so nicely that I don’t even need to wear mascara if I don’t want to. It is also nice because it comes with an extra pad to switch out if you need to. I would suggest switching it out every three months or so because eyelashes that have fallen out can stick to it and poke you in the eye which is not comfortable. Overall this product works really well and is super cheap so I highly recommend it!!
Jenn K.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap. Effective. The pads do wear out quickly, but it's still cheaper to just replace them/ buy a new curler. I also have gotten them as free gifts from elf when I order online so I never have a problem keeping stocked up on these
Braelyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got mine for $1 at shopko and I still use it to this day! It’s definitely not as good as other ones but it is really good for only being $1! It’s easy to use and it does a really good job of curling the lashes!
Victoria G.
Slocomb, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
100% worth it!! E.l.f is extremely affordable and this curler works just like the rest! Plus it comes with an exchangable rubber piece for it! I will recommend this product for life!
Jayda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is so big and clunky and I️ have little hands, it didn’t work for me so well, plus the black pieces kept falling out and I️ eventually lost them and just threw the curler away
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This honestly works better than the expensive curlers! I have ver difficult to curl and I usually have to curl them forever. I bought this one and my eyelashes curl in two tries with this! I’m so amazed and this product is so inexpensive. I tell all my friends to get this instead of the high end curlers.
Elizabeth C.
Raleigh
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard some people having problems with this curler and maybe it's just because I haven't used anything else but I love using this curler! It always works for me and it's really cheap!
Keyla D.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyelash curler was my first one I tried. I bought this at Walmart. I use this eye lash curler everyday. I try using other brands to see if it's better but I always go back to the elf one. I thing because the eyelash curler fits my eye shape.
Maria H.
Mason, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m cheap lol. I buy these all the time when I run out. I buy them at Walmart or target. It does its job and I’d rather spend less on it than more. They all do the same thing. I would recommend this to others if you are trying to save money
I think this eyelash curler works pretty well. I got it at target for only two dollars also! It has lasted me two years so far and still keeps curling. It is also very soft on your eyelashes and I would buy it again.