Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
This innovative eyelash curler has a special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes. Its silicone rubber pad applies the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally and allows for damage-free heating. Get long-lasting curled lashes both easily and safely. Directions: Align the rubber pad of the curler at the base of your upper lashes. Press handles together and hold. Gently release. Finish with e.l.f. Mascara. Size: 1.
Photo (1)
Shianne C.
Shianne C.
Neosho, MO

I use this a lot. Keeps your eyelashes curled all day. Doesn't pinch or pull your eyelids or lashes. Super affordable and effective! I would recommend this if you're looking for an affordable eyelash curler!
Ieland F.
Ieland F.

Love this eyelash curler! Very easy to use and I like how it comes with an extra black pad for of yours breaks or gets really dirty. Very effective for giving my eyelashes a lift on a more natural day!
Angela C.
Angela C.

This gives my Asian lashes an extreme curl that helps keep it up. Be careful as sometimes it can get too curled if you use a lot of pressure.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Manassas, VA

This curler is what I currently use. It's perfect for my Asian eyes. It's not too curved and doesn't pinch/pull my lashes out.
Aralé V.
Aralé V.
Mérida

I really like this eyelash curler because muy lashes stay curl all day and long. I really recomendated this eyelash curler
Gema M.
Gema M.
Adelanto, CA

This has been the best eyelash curler I've owned I bought it at old navy 1 year ago and still works like its brand new

Join Now