BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This innovative eyelash curler has a special curved design which angles to suit all eye shapes. Its silicone rubber pad applies the appropriate amount of pressure to curl lashes naturally and allows for damage-free heating. Get long-lasting curled lashes both easily and safely. Directions: Align the rubber pad of the curler at the base of your upper lashes. Press handles together and hold. Gently release. Finish with e.l.f. Mascara. Size: 1. see more...

Shianne C.
Shianne C.
Neosho, MO
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
I use this a lot. Keeps your eyelashes curled all day. Doesn't pinch or pull your eyelids or lashes. Super affordable and effective! I would recommend this if you're looking for an affordable eyelash curler!
Ieland F.
Ieland F.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Love this eyelash curler! Very easy to use and I like how it comes with an extra black pad for of yours breaks or gets really dirty. Very effective for giving my eyelashes a lift on a more natural day!
Sarahi B.
Sarahi B.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Omg i loove this eyelash curler! It make my lashes look so long!! And like i don't have long lashes i have really short lashes, it's not expensive at all and i do recommend it!
Cristy T.
Cristy T.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
How can you beat $2 for this curler, plus an extra pad?! I picked this up from target and all the other brands were $8+ and I figured how can I go wrong with a basic eyelash curler? I used it as soon as I got home and it works perfectly! No uncomfortableness or weird pressures on the handles or on your fingers when you use it. It's comfortable against my eyelids and curls up my lashes just as expected! Love it and can't beat the price for this quality!
Avery R.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
I snagged one of these from target for $2 last week and I have never owned an eyelash curler before, so I was skeptical. However, I noticed a huge difference in the amount of time that my lashes stayed curled! I think that this should be a staple in any makeup junkies collection. Also, it came with a secondary lash guard so that you can swap them and clean them which in my opinion is awesome. Bc who really wants bacteria in their lashes.
Natali C.
Natali C.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
Honestly, pretty standard eyelash curler. I don't have any complaints at all, does a good job and doesn't have any negative effects on my lashes. I find that some higher end eyelash curler don't really do any anything wondrous to my lashes and I bought a Tarte curler that completely sucked. It's also super affordable; it's $2 at my local Target. I would totally recommend it to someone looking for an eyelash curler.
Sara D.
Sara D.
New castle , PA
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
For the amazing price of only a few bucks, it gets the job done! I learned a great trick years ago from an amazing make up artist and he said to heat up your lash curler with a blow dryer for about 1 min before you curl your lashes and hold it on your lashes until it cools. It works fantastically! Try it!
Mya V.
Mya V.
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
This is just like a regular eyelash curler but it seems to be wider then others and really gets all your eyelashes in there. It is very cheap and affordable. The only issue is that you obviously have to clean it because your mascara gets on the rubber trim because it will pull out your eyelashes. But it is a very good curler and I would be willing to buy this again.
Liliana H.
Liliana H.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
I came across this eyelash curler at Walgreens. My little sister was interested in a affordable eyelash curler and we decided to try this one out. I instantly used it and omg it curled my lashes really nice. Keep in mind my eyelashes are straight and long. It was only $2!!!! I will be definitely buy another one. I think I'm gonna retire my sheseido curler 🤔
Alana G.
Alana G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler
I didn't even know an eyelash curler could disappoint me the way this one has. The top part of the curler pierced through the insert after 2 uses! This has happened every time I've purchased this. I have smaller eyes so for the price and the fact that it fits my eye, I keep giving it more chances but if you're someone that doesn't mind splurging on an eyelash curler, go for better brands carried by Sephora like Shiseido.