BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #13 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

These innovative blotting papers are infused with translucent powder to help mattify skin and absorb oil without disturbing your makeup. The unique sponge applicator's design makes touch-ups easy and helps leave skin looking refreshed and shine-free. The chic portable case is perfect for all your daily or on-the-go beauty adventures!

Includes:
25 blotting papers
Applicator sponge with 8 adhesives
Reusable Case with Mirror

How to Use

• Gently remove the protective paper from the application sponge to reveal adhesive.
  • Press the sponge with the adhesive side down to pick up a paper.
  • Pat wherever there is excess oil on the face and discard paper after use.
  • Repeat as needed.
  • When adhesive loses stickiness, remove, and discard to reveal additional adhesive sheets.
  • Use on bare skin or over full makeup.

Kaloin, Talc.

MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). Ferrice Ferrocyanide (CI77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Has anyone tried these? Ive been wanting some blotting pa...3 Answers
  • I just recently purchased this and it came with a small b...1 Answers
  • Is this effective for sensitive oily skin?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Paige D.
Middleboro, MA
Love these! They come in a convenient case to avoid loosing the papers. I tend to have super oily skin, especially during New England summer. These are a life saver. I keep a bunch of the everywhere; in my work desk, in my car, in my purse!
Nikki K.
Trempealeau
I love these! It’s comes in a nice little box so then they don’t get smashed in your purse! It also has a little pad with a sticky side so then it’s easier to blot out the grease. I would totally recommend this and it’s about the same price as other brands but has better features.
Brianna S.
N Ridgeville, OH
Comes in a cute little box with a really cool design of a city on the outside! Perfect for travel and definitely very sanitized when using the blotting pads. It even comes with a mirror attached on the inside so perfect for use on the go! I can't live without these blotting pads especially for someone who has very naturally oily skin!
Amanda M.
I have an oily nose. I have to blot it like all the time throughout the day. I don't know what it is... anyways. The mattifying blotting papers by e.l.f. do the job. They soak my oil up pretty well. Most e.l.f. products seem good so I thought I would try this. I was not disappointed. It is cheap and it does the job.
Harika T.
one of the best products i have used from this brand. they are very inexpensive but they are hands down the best blotting papers. they instantly make your face look very fresh and as if you have done your makeup again. people asked me i have retouched my makeup. but its just this blotting paper. really love this.
Ashley S.
If you gave oily type skin or your makeup is very moist, I would totally recommend this amazing stuff. It is great to just pull out during the day and blot your face with, or take a quick trip to the bathroom and do it. It sucks up all the moisture and mattes your face.  I would totally recommend!!!
Megan G.
Frackville
This is a must have in my makeup collection. Leaves your face grease free and fresh. Great for those who have a little shiny face and very gentle on the skin. Also very easy to use. I would definitely buy again. Even great for a gift for a friend.
Jenn R.
Columbus, OH
I love these for my oily skin when I need them on the go. They're super easy to use and much cheaper than most other brands! I typically only need one sheet and I'm good for the rest of the day! It's the only brands I'll ever buy
gianna d.
new jersey
I was going to school and my best friend pulls out a box of these and asks me if i want one. I now love these things they are great to pick up any oils your face has and puts down HD powder to help matte down your face!!
Glynnis L.
These blotting papers come in handy on the go for someone with oily skin like me. The packaging is very cute and compact so it easily fits in any purse. The mirror inside is small but useful, as well.
Sinai Z.
Has anyone tried these? Ive been wanting some blotting papers but i cant seem to find some cheap and effective ones. Any recommendations?
Megan B.
Vestal, NY
I just recently purchased this and it came with a small black pad... I feel dumb but what do I use this for and how?
J r.
I know elf cosmetics has some wonderful affordable products. Has anyone tried these blotting papers? If so how well do they work?
Jacqueline J.
Austin, Tx
I have bought these before and they work great. But did the packaging change ? It looks way cuter , i have never seen it in a container.
Tynish F.
Bellwood , IL
How is this product used?