BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #17 in Face Mists

This multipurpose Matte Magic Mist & Set spray gives your makeup a lasting, shine free finish in seconds. Infused with vitamins B, E, and arctium majus root. Enjoy a shine free look today.

• Hold the bottle at arm’s length and spritz a light layer of mist over your makeup with eyes closed.
  • Let the formula dry naturally.

Water (Aqua), Alcohol , AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Zinc PCA, Biotin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate

Lydia G.
St. George
This was actually my first setting spray, and I'm loving it!

My favorite thing about it is that it helps my skin look more natural once I've applied powder; it takes my skin from looking dry and a bit powdery, to looking very smooth and skin-like. That's definitely the most important thing to me.

The spray bottle works perfectly for me. Granted, I've never tried any other setting spray so I'm not sure what the standard is, but I don't have any problems with this spray. It seems to apply evenly and dry down pretty quickly, so I'm definitely satisfied.

This product works great for me, and the price is fantastic. I was thinking about buying a high-end setting spray (from MAC or UD) but I'm totally satisfied with this spray, and I'll probably repurchase it once I run out.
💕 t.
I use e.l.f. Matte Magic Mist & Set during my makeup routine after my foundation and concealer to add some extra hold. Then I apply setting power on top of that to really keep it locked in. Since I have very oily skin this really helps me have two ways to keep everything in place. It works well and is very affordable. Since my setting powder is more high end I decided to opt for an inexpensive setting spray because the powder will be doing most of the work. This is also a great starter setting spray for beginners or just people who don’t want to spend a whole lot.
Jennifer W.
I really enjoy this product it's very inexpensive at most locations you'll find it for $3. It has a little bit of a scent to it but nothing that's overpowering or lingering which many mist and sets from other brands can have. I find that it's quite comparable to a lot of others that I've used that are more expensive. I'm not a huge fan of the Mist itself and wish they would upgrade the packaging a bit to help with this. But for the price it's an amazing option I just find that you can go through it quite quickly so buy more than one.
Abbey T.
This facial spray is not the best I haven't used a lot of other sprays but the ones j have used were a lot better than this one. I didn't have super high expectations for this because the brand is a little cheap, so I wasn't to let down when it didn't work for me. It made my makeup get really sticky and not matte. If you need a cheap facial spray and don't wear a lot of face makeup then this might work for you.
Van Y.
I wanted to give this 5 stars, but it doesn't give me a matte finish. It does, however, keep my makeup locked in and transfer proof. The spray nozzle is kinda bad because it's not a mist, but a (wide) jet spray feeling. It isn't too bad because it covers all over the face in just a few spritz, but it uses too much of the product.
I can't use it with my Korean eyeliner because it made the eyeliner run.
It doesn't leave a matte look. It's like a dewy look but your skin is dry.
Lori L.
This is the best drug store setting spray I've tried. It works well and holds my makeup until I remove it. I don't suffer from oily skin, so I can't comment on how it works for those who do suffer from oily skin. But on my dry, ultra sensitive skin it works like a charm. Now I've read and heard lots of reviews that the sprayers are "spitty" I didn't have that problem until this new bottle and it was Horrible! The spray would turn every time I pushed the pump down causing spray to get on only one side of my face. Thankfully I had my last bottle still, so I just transferred sprayers and we are back to working like a charm. I will hold on to that sprayer from now on in case any of my others are terrible. Great setting spray and a great price! e.l.f. Matte Magic Mist & Set
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This is a great setting spray, when I'm done putting on my makeup, I use this spray and when I press the nossle the product sprays out in a perfect mist, it smells delightfull, and after spraying your finished look,it gives your face a blurred, lasting percecrion. I really love this spray
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
This is my first setting spray, and I like it so far. I wanted to test out a cheap one before I consider investing, and this did the job. I wouldn't say my makeup lasted too much longer than normal, but it did keep oil at bay throughout the day.

I did feel like this product takes a while to dry and that the smell isn't the best, but it is spraying a liquid directly onto your face...
Lakota B.
Indianapolis, IN
The only setting spray that keeps my makeup looking fresh for over 2 hours! It does have a tendency to be a little drying BUT as long as I compensate with mositurizing products it is not bad at all. This, for me, works better than Urban Decay All Nighter and far better than any other drugstore setting spray I've used.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
This setting spray popping I love this stuff it helps not one set my face but I also such a great thing to spray on your brush and specially when you want a shimmery eyeshadow to pop or you really want to be extra one day and have your highlight Poppin definitely recommend for any type of beginner that wants setting spray but super cheap it's $2 but works like a charm
Dayana V.
I've been curious about the spray just because it claims it's a matte finish, does anyone know if it actually does keep you matte?
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
e.l.f. Matte Magic Mist & Set is this a good setting spray? Ive never used setting spray? Recommendations
Tara R.
e.l.f. Matte Magic Mist & Set opinions on this product? I wanna try it!
Wendy N.
Does this help with the "cakey" appearance?