BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #21 in Face Mists

This multipurpose Matte Magic Mist & Set spray gives your makeup a lasting, shine free finish in seconds. Infused with vitamins B, E, and arctium majus root. Enjoy a shine free look today.

HOW TO USE

• Hold the bottle at arm’s length and spritz a light layer of mist over your makeup with eyes closed.
  • Let the formula dry naturally.

Water (Aqua), Alcohol , AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Arctium Majus Root Extract, Zinc PCA, Biotin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Acrylates Copolymer, Magnesium Carbonate

• Does this help with the "cakey" appearance?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite setting spray? I really like my e...2 Answers
  • what does this smell like?? I've been eyeing this setting...2 Answers
Michela C.
Canton
I bought this one summer where I did a lot of community and walking outside, it was my first ever setting spray I had tried. It’s an affordable setting spray and it works decently, will help keep your makeup on, and it is definitely better than no setting spray, but it doesn’t have the same hold as other setting sprays I have used since. Great for starting out, if on a budget, or not going to be outside a lot or in a situation where you would expect your makeup to melt off.
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
I don't really see anything special about this setting spray. Yes it's matte but not in a way that will keep you matte over an extended period of time. The mister is nice but can have large spots spray out at times. If you are just starting out and looking for something affordable, go for it. But if you are looking for something really matte and long lasting, you might want to try something else.
Van Y.
I wanted to give this 5 stars, but it doesn't give me a matte finish. It does, however, keep my makeup locked in and transfer proof. The spray nozzle is kinda bad because it's not a mist, but a (wide) jet spray feeling. It isn't too bad because it covers all over the face in just a few spritz, but it uses too much of the product.
I can't use it with my Korean eyeliner because it made the eyeliner run.
It doesn't leave a matte look. It's like a dewy look but your skin is dry.
Lydia G.
St. George
This was actually my first setting spray, and I'm loving it!

My favorite thing about it is that it helps my skin look more natural once I've applied powder; it takes my skin from looking dry and a bit powdery, to looking very smooth and skin-like. That's definitely the most important thing to me.

The spray bottle works perfectly for me. Granted, I've never tried any other setting spray so I'm not sure what the standard is, but I don't have any problems with this spray. It seems to apply evenly and dry down pretty quickly, so I'm definitely satisfied.

This product works great for me, and the price is fantastic. I was thinking about buying a high-end setting spray (from MAC or UD) but I'm totally satisfied with this spray, and I'll probably repurchase it once I run out.
Ashley O.
Papillion
This matte setting spray is great! It’s super affordable and the product does a nice job in setting my makeup. The mist is nice and light and smells good. It’s very gentle on the skin. I would say the mattifying part isn’t the best for long term wear but for the price I really can’t beat this product. I will definitely be buying again and recommend this to others!
Lori L.
This is the best drug store setting spray I've tried. It works well and holds my makeup until I remove it. I don't suffer from oily skin, so I can't comment on how it works for those who do suffer from oily skin. But on my dry, ultra sensitive skin it works like a charm. Now I've read and heard lots of reviews that the sprayers are "spitty" I didn't have that problem until this new bottle and it was Horrible! The spray would turn every time I pushed the pump down causing spray to get on only one side of my face. Thankfully I had my last bottle still, so I just transferred sprayers and we are back to working like a charm. I will hold on to that sprayer from now on in case any of my others are terrible. Great setting spray and a great price! e.l.f. Matte Magic Mist & Set
Marie H.
PLANO, TX
I love this spray but sometimes it's hard to find at Target stores since they're always selling out. That must be a good sign then! The spray is a little bit strong when using so instead of a fine mist, it's more of a traditional application. Love that I can use it on my brushes to apply eyeshadow and it'll hold down the colors for a good while. Great investment!
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This is a great setting spray, when I'm done putting on my makeup, I use this spray and when I press the nossle the product sprays out in a perfect mist, it smells delightfull, and after spraying your finished look,it gives your face a blurred, lasting percecrion. I really love this spray
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This is my first setting spray, and I like it so far. I wanted to test out a cheap one before I consider investing, and this did the job. I wouldn't say my makeup lasted too much longer than normal, but it did keep oil at bay throughout the day.

I did feel like this product takes a while to dry and that the smell isn't the best, but it is spraying a liquid directly onto your face...
danielle 💛.
Willow Springs
e.l.f. Cosmetics is one of my favorite brands, and this product did not fail to please me. It’s affordable, and my makeup still looks great (8/10) after a full 8 hours of school. Even over night, makeup is still on, and a solid 5/10. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a matte, non-oily set to finish your look!!
Dayana V.
I've been curious about the spray just because it claims it's a matte finish, does anyone know if it actually does keep you matte?
Maylyn♛ B.
What is your favorite setting spray? I really like my e.l.f. Matte Magic Mist & Set and Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray
Isabella T.
Springfield, VA
what does this smell like?? I've been eyeing this setting spray for a while now, but I really wanna know how this performs and smells
Wendy N.
Does this help with the "cakey" appearance?
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
e.l.f. Matte Magic Mist & Set is this a good setting spray? Ive never used setting spray? Recommendations

back