BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Rich matte formula glides on and helps provide long lasting lip color.

Matte Lip Colors included:

• Praline
  • Rich Red
  • Berry Sorbet
  • Wine

HOW TO USE

Apply to lips and blend in color. Reapply as desired.

• What is your favorite color ?5 Answers
  • I love matte lips and I love elf. Has anyone tried this? I want ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
I really like these! I got them as a gift so I’m not sure of the price point, but usually ELF is really affordable
These are fully matte lipsticks and I like them a lot better than a regular matte liquid lipstick because these ones are a lot less drying and don’t show as many imperfections if you’ve ever had chapped/ cracked lips like I have.
The packaging is also very pretty and reminds me of something I’d see from a prestige brand
Lela T.
Biloxi, MS
This is everything good in matte lip colors.
I got the set of four. It had a gorgeous red, a pretty pink, and pretty burgundy and a perfect PERFECT nude. It’s my fave. It’s what I’m wearing pictured. I got mine on sale for $5 ( for FOUR) on elfcosmetics.com and I’m so glad i did. They’re not expensive to begin with but sales are sales 🤷🏻‍♀️
Matte but not drying. Not budge/smudge proof but it stays creamy and pigmented. I ate twice drank a couple glasses of water and it was still there! Some slight fading on my inner lip but you seriously can’t beat it.

BUY IT.
Lori L.
I love lip crayons. Hands down my favorite way to put on lipstick. I think it has to do with the tremors in my hands, the crayons give me more control. I have purchased the cranberry and wine in this lip crayon and love them very much. They glide on nicely and fill in without any real patchiness. You can build the color up to be more intense; dramatic. But I like a lighter hand unless I want my lips to walk into the room first, which I admit sometimes I do. I also use the matte crayon to layer on top of a matte liquid lip. It gives an already pretty shad just a flush of color, giving that just kissed look. e.l.f. Matte Lip Color
Daleshka S.
I absolutely love this set! Most of the colors in the set have become my regular go to colors. With these products I find a little goes a long way so they are perfect for when you want just a pop of color and when you want a more dramatic look.
Brittany B.
I really like three of the four colors I got. They are all smooth and creamy. They don’t last as long as I would like, but for the money they really are a good product. I enjoy that there are four in the pack, adds to the value.
Leah W.
Eden Prairie, MN
I bought this for a really great price at Macy’s. I’m not very good with makeup so this is an easy way for me to experiment with what colors look great on me. It also isn’t very heavy which I like.
Alivia J.
I have every color. They have never dissapointed! The color pay off is amazing and they are so hydrating on the lips. They have never dried my lips out. It is only a lip color so they do come off when doing every day things such as eating and drinking. But elf has just come out with liquid lipsticks so you need to check them out because they are amazing also!
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
I absolutely love the elf matte lip products. They are really easy to apply and the great this is the color lasts all day!! I got the set for only $5 at Target! It was an amazing steal! I would totally buy this set again! The colors in the set are really pretty as well!
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Love the Elfs Matte lipsticks!! I have a few different colors that I love and I am obsessed with! They work really good don't stay on too long though if you eat something you will probably need to touch it up. But it's cheap and it's good for the price!
Taylor M.
Flint, MI
I got this at dollar tree which was very suprising because normally dollar tree makeup isn't that great but, this surprised me the pigmentation was AMAZING! I will definitely be purchasing more of these.
Bianca D.
What is your favorite color ?
Desiree S.
Moses Lake, WA
I love matte lips and I love elf. Has anyone tried this? I want a lip color that applies well and lasts awhile (at least 4-6 hours). What are your thoughts?