BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

HOW TO USE

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Neotame, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

e.l.f. Matte Lip Color
  • "This has the perfect amount of pigments. the colors are so bold and creamy. it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything at all and leaves your lips silky smooth. Highly recommend " in 442 reviews
  • "I can honestly this is my go to color for the last couple of months. I have it in the shade coral and it's beautiful. It's very matte which I love and I love how it is in the pen like form. It's very long lasting but I always apply Chapstick first. " in 368 reviews
  • "I haven't worn or bought lipstick in a very long time but thanks to Elf's prices, Ive been more interested lately :) I love these so much! I got natural and tea rose. I love these paired with my luscious liquid lipstick in baby lips. Will be purchasing more for sure!" in 248 reviews
  • "I love this product! I found mine at Marshall's, so it was even more discounted; but, at $3.00 you can't really beat it. I love the matte finish, but the product is still very smooth and hydrating. I have the shade Tea Rose which is an amazing muted pink. The extra bonus here is that e.l.f. is cruelty free!" in 205 reviews
Nouran E.
cairo
Amazing lip pencil I have the exact shade it's suitable for daily routine also it's so creamy so they keep your lips moisturized
Rebekah S.
Marion
This color is vary vibrant and and smooth I love wearing it, it stay's on nicely and is a great value I don't no if it would fall in the same category MAC's Ruby Woo but for the price it is worth it. The packaging is nothing to special it's what you would expect with a drug store lipstick but I would definitely buy it again.
Jennifer Y.
Fresno
These are great lipsticks, I say this a lot but they really are, super cheap and gets the job done. Speaking of job, they really are work appropriate and slips into your bag, easy peasy!
R D.
Review for: Wine more...
So the only issue I had with this was that I chose the wrong color. Otherwise, this is a great lipstick. It stayed on, I loved the pen shape because it helps with being able to outline my lips very precisely. And you really can't beat the price of it. It doesn't feel like a Givenchy lipstick, but it doesn't feel like a cheapo lipstick either. I like it and will try other colors.
ღTiffanyღ B.
Johnstown
I loved the color. It was rather cheap for where I bought it. Ive used e.l.f before but never this color and its now my favorite. It was very easy to put on and it stayed on for a good while. Also made my lips soft
Carlie H.
Granite Falls
This lip colors are so pigmented. They are very creamy to put on. They are not very long lasting but besides that they are a great lip product to use.
Krystal C.
Grandview
Review for: Tea Rose more...
Absolutely love this lipstick...i use it all the time, tea rose is a perfect pinky nude color. Its soft and stays fairly good but i dont mind reapplying throughout the day. Love this!!!! Will be purchasing again.
Jadyn K.
These are the BEST drugstore lipsticks I have ever tried. They at a great, SUPER affordable price and they stay on all day long every time I wear them. Will buy them over and over again!
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I love my matte lip colors. They are long lasting and I use them when I go out. Easy to apply. Easy to use. A great price. And beautiful colors. I would recommend them and continue to use these products.
Kylie S.
Provo
Awesome awesome awesome. This is such good lipstick. It stays on pretty well and such great pigment to it!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.