BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #88 in Lipstick

HOW TO USE

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Neotame, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

e.l.f. Matte Lip Color
  • "This has the perfect amount of pigments. the colors are so bold and creamy. it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything at all and leaves your lips silky smooth. Highly recommend " in 442 reviews
  • "I can honestly this is my go to color for the last couple of months. I have it in the shade coral and it's beautiful. It's very matte which I love and I love how it is in the pen like form. It's very long lasting but I always apply Chapstick first. " in 368 reviews
  • "I haven't worn or bought lipstick in a very long time but thanks to Elf's prices, Ive been more interested lately :) I love these so much! I got natural and tea rose. I love these paired with my luscious liquid lipstick in baby lips. Will be purchasing more for sure!" in 248 reviews
  • "I love this product! I found mine at Marshall's, so it was even more discounted; but, at $3.00 you can't really beat it. I love the matte finish, but the product is still very smooth and hydrating. I have the shade Tea Rose which is an amazing muted pink. The extra bonus here is that e.l.f. is cruelty free!" in 205 reviews
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I love this lip color. It is super smooth and stays on pretty well (and you can’t beat the price!!) I have the naturally buff and it is one of my favorite lip colors ever. I always carry it in my purse wherever I go and you can find it at cvs or a regular drugstore
Jacqueline C.
Cleveland, TN
Review for: NATURAL, TEA ROSE more...
I’m very picky about my matte lipsticks since they can be dry and gross looking if you’re not careful, but the wear-time makes them worth it. These are definitely decent for the price. They can be dry and a little more difficult to apply, but the crashing style is great for getting a precise line. The colors I chose were lovely and the wear-time was decent; overall worth it for the price.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
My favorite is tea rose! Beautiful!!😘 Got it for $3 at Wal-Mart! I bought the red at the dollar tree$1 haven't used that one yet. I bought the tea rose liquid matte lipstick today can't wait to try recommend💄💄
Victoria S.
Honeybrook 3990 mapde
Review for: Cranberry more...
I love this lip product. It stays on the lips good and the color is good. I like that it is easy to apply. I like the packaging and how thin it is. I like that it is matt and that it is a nice color. I like that it stay on in the day. I also like that you don’t have to apply it so much.
Samantha C.
Omaha
Review for: NATURAL more...
I really like this. I use it everyday. It’s such a quick and easy way to add some color to your lips if you’re in a hurry. It’s only $3, so you’re not breaking the bank either. It’s pretty long-lasting; I’ll only have to reapply it after I eat a huge meal. It stays in my purse wherever I go. I would recommend it to anyone because of how affordable it is for such a high-quality, practical product.
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
Review for: PRALINE more...
Another one of my favorite yet affordable lipsticks. I have many of these lipsticks and i love them all. Because these are so affordable I will buy some of the darker colors and get out of my comfort zone and experiment a little. These go on like a chap stick but when you do a lot of talking or when you eat they do come off easily so you do have to apply a couple of times when you use them.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: SCARLET NIGHT more...
I have been wildly surprised with the quality of this product. It is a staple in my everyday makeup routine. It’s only like $6. And it really lasts a while. I love the colors Tea Rose, Mulberry and Scarlet Night. I’m currently hooked on Mulberry and Scarlet for fall. They are great colors and you can Throw a gloss on top for an all day look. The coverage is awesome and it lasts most of the day.
Maddie B.
Resaca, GA
The nudes, pinks, and even the purples are great. However, it is the reds where the issues for me are seen. Rich Red fades into a hot pink, and also does not fade naturally in any way shape or form. It is awful. Wine does do this ever so slightly, but if you're wanting a classic lipstick with control these are amazing.
Paige G.
Review for: Praline more...
I bought this because a friend recommended it and I enjoyed it. The color was smooth, the product was smooth, and it was easy to apply. I didn’t rate 5 stars because it doesn’t dry down quite like I was expecting, rather it stays on your lips like a lip balm. Other than that I enjoy it and would repurchase.
Kristine D.
Cerritos, CA
Review for: Berry Sorbet more...
One of my favorite lip products from elf’s line. Very comfortable to wear, lasts a good amount of time on my lips, and fades to a slight stain. Plus, did you know the end that shows the color pops off and is a sharpener for your lippie? Love that added feature!
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.