e.l.f. Matte Lip Color
e.l.f. Matte Lip Color
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
#69 in Lipstick
Abbey M.

Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?

Nadine G.
Nadine G.
3 weeks, 3 days ago
I actually find them to be some of the most comfortable lipsticks in my collection!
Myra B.
Myra B.
Flint
4 months ago
No, but I do like to use elfs lip exfoliator before application.
Starlah E.
Starlah E.
Harrisburg, PA
5 months ago
No! it's actually quite hydrating.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
6 months, 3 weeks ago
Nope! Not at all and I suffer with extremely dry/chapped lips!
Charlotte M.
Charlotte M.
Springfield Township
10 months, 3 weeks ago
This is the ONLY matte lipstick that hasn't dried out my lips. No matter what I always apply chapstick first.
10 months, 4 weeks ago
Nope! It doesn't dry mine out...I really like the product.
Ukamaka A.
Ukamaka A.
Worcester, MA
1 year, 3 months ago
It does dry it out, a lot actually.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Arlington Hts, IL
1 year, 5 months ago
no! it doesn't dry your lips out at all! I've used chapstick before applying it, and it worked well but didn't last as long. and then I didn't use chapstick once and was shocked at how it didn't feel like my lips were dried out!
Joridiane J.
Joridiane J.
Orlando, FL
1 year, 5 months ago
Not at all but you can always use a moisturizer on your lips before applying it. Use something like a little bit of Vaseline or chapstick or a bit of lip gloss.
1 year, 5 months ago
Nope! I usually have a lot of trouble with dry lips, especially in the winter, but this lip product did not make my lips dry. This is actually one of my go to lip products now because it goes on well and has a lasting color. I give it a thumbs up. 👍🏼