Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: PRALINE more...
I saw these at Dollar Tree and decided to read the reviews before buying them for myself. The reviews were mostly positive so I went back to buy a few. I wanted Praline because almost all of the posts on Pinterest called it a "mauve" or "pinkish" shade. By the time I made it to Dollar Tree, they were sold out. I found Praline at Target so I bought it and payed the full price of $3 + tax. I was so excited to try it but was so disappointed when I put it on. It's just a basic, light shade of brown that you find in every lip kit. It also lasted 2 hours, tops before it disappeared. I didn't eat or drink and it still didn't last at all. Also, there's barely any lipstick in the tube itself, it might last a month if I would actually use it. I don't recommend this, in fact, I'm just going to throw it away.