e.l.f. Matte Lip Color
This convenient lip pencil creates exact color application with twist up ease. The pigment rich color glides on effortlessly and easily to provide long lasting matte color. The enriched Vitamin A, C & E formula moisturizes and hydrates lips for beautiful healthy looking lips. Sharpener included.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to lips and blend in color.
- Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.
Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Neotame, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)see more...
Top Questions See all 948 Q&A
- "This has the perfect amount of pigments. the colors are so bold and creamy. it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything at all and leaves your lips silky smooth. Highly recommend " in 442 reviews
- "I can honestly this is my go to color for the last couple of months. I have it in the shade coral and it's beautiful. It's very matte which I love and I love how it is in the pen like form. It's very long lasting but I always apply Chapstick first. " in 369 reviews
- "I can honestly this is my go to color for the last couple of months. I have it in the shade coral and it's beautiful. It's very matte which I love and I love how it is in the pen like form. It's very long lasting but I always apply Chapstick first. " in 368 reviews
- "I haven't worn or bought lipstick in a very long time but thanks to Elf's prices, Ive been more interested lately :) I love these so much! I got natural and tea rose. I love these paired with my luscious liquid lipstick in baby lips. Will be purchasing more for sure!" in 248 reviews
- "I love this product! I found mine at Marshall's, so it was even more discounted; but, at $3.00 you can't really beat it. I love the matte finish, but the product is still very smooth and hydrating. I have the shade Tea Rose which is an amazing muted pink. The extra bonus here is that e.l.f. is cruelty free!" in 205 reviews
The formula is a little on the dry side. I wouldn't hazard to call them creamy. And, after a few hours, I can feel the life leaving my lips. But they do wear evenly, hardly transfer, and are budge-proof once they matte down. Plus, there's a little shaper included in the end to keep them at a nice pointed tip for easy application.
E.l.f has been my drugstore favorite for a long time, and I will probably continue to grow my collection of these. But I will continue to wear a gloss on top most days.
The product is a lip pencil with 0.06 oz of product which is very reasonable. The jumbo size lip pencil is a twist-up for easy application. I also love the fact that you don’t have to sharpen it every so often.
I have the shade Wine and I dig the color. It truly looks like a sweet red wine and the color pay off is amazing. It has a matte finish but it doesn’t feel drying to the lips.
It sold at Ulta and elf website for 3$ but I had mine at dollar store for a dollar.
And even for 3$ I think this product is very affordable and has good quality. I recommend it for everyone that is on the budget but is looking for a lipstick.
e.l.f. Matte Lip Color
#makeup #beauty #lipstick
I picked one of these up at Walmart for around $3, which is an insanely good price. The formula is a bit dry, and on the lips it's not a true matte. It has a little shine to it, and it is not transfer-proof, though it doesn't claim to be.
I have dry lips, and I found this lipstick particularly drying. My biggest complaint is that you have to reapply after about 2 hours - they just aren't long-wearing in the least. This shade looks pretty on, but reapplying every 2 hours just isn't worth it in my book.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos