BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #95 in Lipstick

HOW TO USE

• Apply to lips and blend in color.
  • Use alone or layer with your favorite lip gloss shade for a glossy effect.

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Synthetic Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyisobutene, Neotame, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate (Va), Ascorbic Acid (Vc), Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve)

May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

Lori L.
Review for: CRANBERRY, RICH RED more...
I have really fallen in love with elf more and more lately. I was looking for a red Matte lipstick for my Halloween costume (yes, I am a planner) and bought the Rich Red and Cranberry. While all matte lipstick formulas just tear my lips apart, I have found that I like matte lip crayons better than lipsticks or liquid lipsticks. One, they don't dry me out so much and two, I can control the crayon so much easier during application and not end up with matte lipstick on my cheek after my tremor spazzes out from trying to use my fine motor function long enough to wear lipstick. Even more important, it has the built in lip liner to help make my lips more defined and structured than just a swipe of color. I just have a hard time using the pointy tip due to my tremor, but I practice all the time because I like the look. The Rich Red wasn't quite the color I was looking for, for my costume, but it is a striking bold red that I can see myself wearing for special occasions. On the other hand, Cranberry is perfect! It is a darker, blue undertoned red that is not only flattering to my skin tone, but also perfect for Halloween. While I haven't left the colors on long enough to see how long the formula lasts, or if it even dries down matte on me, which is a problem with all matte formulas on my lips for some reason. The formula still dried out my lips for the short time I had them on overtop lip balm for easy removal. e.l.f. Matte Lip Color
Stacie H.
Okeechobee
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
Not thr best e.l.f. product, but also not the worst. I fee like this isnt all that long lasting at all and wears rather quickly. I do really like the color & texture isn't drying. It has a pleasant smell and taste unlinke some matte lip colors. I have tried about 3 of these so far and well you get your money's worth. Can't beat 3$ but you do have to continue to apply it all day. I love the fact that e.l.f. is cruelty free and vegan. I probably won't buy more unless they come out with a new shade.
Tiffany S.
Marietta, GA
Review for: PRALINE, NATURAL, HOT COMMODITY, TEA ROSE more...
I have so many of these now, because the price point is perfect and the shade range is fantastic.

The formula is a little on the dry side. I wouldn't hazard to call them creamy. And, after a few hours, I can feel the life leaving my lips. But they do wear evenly, hardly transfer, and are budge-proof once they matte down. Plus, there's a little shaper included in the end to keep them at a nice pointed tip for easy application.

E.l.f has been my drugstore favorite for a long time, and I will probably continue to grow my collection of these. But I will continue to wear a gloss on top most days.
Chim P.
Moreno Valley , CA
Review for: Rowdy Rouge more...
I was at dollar store yesterday and found this Elf Matte Lip so I knew I had to try.

The product is a lip pencil with 0.06 oz of product which is very reasonable. The jumbo size lip pencil is a twist-up for easy application. I also love the fact that you don’t have to sharpen it every so often.

I have the shade Wine and I dig the color. It truly looks like a sweet red wine and the color pay off is amazing. It has a matte finish but it doesn’t feel drying to the lips.

It sold at Ulta and elf website for 3$ but I had mine at dollar store for a dollar.
And even for 3$ I think this product is very affordable and has good quality. I recommend it for everyone that is on the budget but is looking for a lipstick.
#makeup #beauty #lipstick
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
When it comes to affordable lip colors, this one is just okay in my opinion.

I picked one of these up at Walmart for around $3, which is an insanely good price. The formula is a bit dry, and on the lips it's not a true matte. It has a little shine to it, and it is not transfer-proof, though it doesn't claim to be.

I have dry lips, and I found this lipstick particularly drying. My biggest complaint is that you have to reapply after about 2 hours - they just aren't long-wearing in the least. This shade looks pretty on, but reapplying every 2 hours just isn't worth it in my book.
Missy C.
Review for: WINE, BERRY SORBET more...
I was initially drawn to these because of the price and found myself buying more for a few reasons. The product is very easy to apply, goes on smoothly and evenly, and is lasts a good time. If you're looking for something for all day, this is not your go-to. This product lasts me up to 3-5 hours depending on what I'm eating/drinking. It doesn't leave your lips stained and comes off easily with a makeup remover or facial cleanser and water. I rated 4/5 because it tends to clump on the outer lines of lips when it wears off.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: PRALINE more...
I saw these at Dollar Tree and decided to read the reviews before buying them for myself. The reviews were mostly positive so I went back to buy a few. I wanted Praline because almost all of the posts on Pinterest called it a "mauve" or "pinkish" shade. By the time I made it to Dollar Tree, they were sold out. I found Praline at Target so I bought it and payed the full price of $3 + tax. I was so excited to try it but was so disappointed when I put it on. It's just a basic, light shade of brown that you find in every lip kit. It also lasted 2 hours, tops before it disappeared. I didn't eat or drink and it still didn't last at all. Also, there's barely any lipstick in the tube itself, it might last a month if I would actually use it. I don't recommend this, in fact, I'm just going to throw it away.
Shelby C.
Rochester
Review for: PRALINE, WINE, BERRY SORBET, RICH RED more...
These were my first elf lip products I have purchased, and I love them. I love the colors on me, I love how easy the product applies on and covers. These last me all day and night to the point where I am scrubbing it off the next day. The packaging of the four was well made. I would definitely buy more lip products from the company in the future, especially when you can buy 4 of them for a great price. Love to use them as a base and liner as well with other lipsticks.
JOY C.
Lancaster, PA
It's a beautiful color, however it does NOT last throughout the day. It stayed on for a good 2 hours for me. Also on another day, I had just applied it before I went out to eat lunch, it was completely gone after I finished eating. I expected it to at least be faded, but you couldn't tell I had lipstick on at all. So, while it's a beautiful color, it does not last.
Samantha t.
Florence
Review for: TEA ROSE more...
I really like these lip pencils from elf. I like how small the tip is. It makes it really easy to fill in my lips without messing them up. The color i have in tea rose is such a pretty mauve shade. It is really pigmented and it is Matt. Does not dry down completely and is not transfer proof but it is very comfortable on the lips
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
What is your favorite color?
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
What kind of elf lipstick do you prefer, matte or glossy?
Abbey M.
Does this dry out your lips because it's matte?
Hope B.