e.l.f. Matte About Shimmer Eye Set uploaded by Renae H.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Gorgeous eyes for any occasion. Directions: Apply a thin coat of primer to eyelid and blend in. Allow formula to dry before applying eyeshadow or liner. Apply liner to the lash line for a defined look, and apply eyeshadows for a soft or bold effect. Size: .29oz. Color: Matte About Shimmer.

Vanessa V.
Portland, OR
I really like the lighter of the two eyeshadows that come in the box. It has a nice light rose gold look to it if you really look at it in a good light, otherwise it's just a nice peachy shimmer. The primer pretty good and the pencil has its own sharpener, which is also the cap. It's pretty neat and a good value.
Devine B.
Love the shadows in this kit. I have found them to have many different uses as i appy them to my face as well .. Work as great highlight and contures for me.
Renae H.
MacGregor
I am absolutely in love with this kit! I love the eyelid primer, the nifty sharpener in the lid for the eyeliner pencil (seriously whoever came up with that genius idea deserves a pay rise!) and I just love, love, love the duo eyeshadows!! I have attached a pic of myself wearing all the products that came in the kit - seriously this kit is just too damn cute (and way too functional) to pass up on! I couldn't be happier with this purchase!!