BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

New. An All-in-One Compact Including the Must Have Makeup Essentials. Create any look that reflects your personal style. The sleek design is great for on-the-go beauty touch ups. Convenient makeup collection for eyes, lips & face that allows you to be your own makeup artist whenever, wherever Kit Includes: 84 Eyeshadow Shades 36 Lip Gloss Shades 6 Blush Shades 4 Concealer Shades 4 Shimmer Cream Shades 4 Bronzer Shades 1 Face Brush 1 Lip Brush 1 Duo. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "There are so many different colors, some can be used for a calm/casual day and some for a fun night out." in 6 reviews
  • "I love the different colors they have perfect for a night party or a beach day I absolutely love the different tones and the way it highlight my eyes if applied properly I got one for Christmas and its great to share with others because the colors responsibilities are endless " in 5 reviews
jasmyn r.
Cape Coral
This product is really good to use. It's affordable. It's not that expensive. It met my expectations for sure. I love this makeup. I buy it at Walmart or CVS. I recommend other people to get ELF makeup.
Destini F.
Eagan, MN
This is ok not that ciis jams jam Juan is wthe when we have in her she said that the Eagan had ewes even the one wwhere ee of real estate time either and he explained ethe eerily eeeeeeeeeeen not the one who was there for you to do so it is not the same way you are going on a date or what is going on here because he was not sure that he is not going out with a brother and brother he is the only reason one for the person that seems a brother is a brother and I brother and my brother and brother he was not the brother brother of brother or a mother who is a brother of one who has a lot to say to me and that she has no more reason why I love her and she has to do you for a better reason for you to be tyyyy and brother he said yes
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
My boyfriend purchased this for me for Christmas and I loved how compact it became and how it could open up and had eyeshadow,lip stain, blush, and bronzer all in one and even came with some nice brushes. It's a great item to be able to take with you to do makeup on the go has a mirror and case is very sturdy I had actually dropped mine and none of the eyeshadow blush or anything had broken on it.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
This collection is pretty nice it comes with nicely pigmented colors that are definitely build-able. And all the colors provided are pretty nicely ranges for all skin tones. I would highly recommend this!
Sharon K.
Talladega, AL
I love the colors in the All-in-One compact. There is something for everyone's tastes. It was fun to test out different color combinations and try to achieve different looks. As pretty as the colors are, it flakes off too easily. It seemed to me as if the eye shadows weren't packed in well. Some of it began to crumble as soon as I touched it with my applicator brush. The individual eye shadows also began to fall out of their settings within a matter of days after I purchased it. It's cheap, pretty colors, but truth be told, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
Tabitha B.
I received this a Christmas gift. It gives a great variety of shadows, blushes, concealers, and lip gloss. However all of the shadows are metallic. I wish they would offer something like this with a combination of mattes and metallic. The lip glosses and blushes don't provide much color for us darker skinned toned women, and the concealers don't do much concealing at all. I used it for a few months when I was learning how to work with shadows, but I've since upgraded from Elf make up.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This was my first makeup palette I got it on sale for $3.50 lol
when I first started with makeup I obviously thought this was the most amazing thing ever. Now that I know more about makeup, I will say its chalky and not super pigmented. but its a good product. if you are just starting with makeup I def. recommend this. is in-expensive and it has everything you need to get started and start practicing. cause it has enough pigmentation so that you don't mess up too much lol
Monali Mirel C.
Daly City, CA
I purchased this palette when i first started using makeup since i figured it had everything I needed. I wasn't very pleased with it though. Having multiple products such as eyeshadow, lip gloss, blush, etc. all together in one package is not a good idea because the powder product ended up mixing in with the glosses. The pigmentation of the shadows were alright but not the best.
Erica H.
Austin, TX
I don't have this exact set, but I own two similar palettes by ELF. I will say the quality of the packaging is not great--I lost a mirror in one and the lid is cracked on the other, but for the price range you cannot beat the pigmentation and staying power of ELF eyeshadows. Their other products are hit or miss, but I've never met one of their eyeshadows that wasn't great.
Jacqueline A.
This product has a great variety of colors. I wish some of them were more pigmented thought. Some colors have bad fallout and some don't, so use a decent brush with them. I would definitely recommend this product to makeup beginners or people that just want to practice.
Michelle Rose D.
What is the consistency of the eye shadow? chalky or smooth?
Jordan B.
Atlanta, GA
I've been looking everywhere for this! Where can it be purchased in stores?
Is this a small palette?
fatou d.
uk
Is this good for travelling and travellers
Carolina P.
Do they have a good pigmentation?