BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

New. An All-in-One Compact Including the Must Have Makeup Essentials. Create any look that reflects your personal style. The sleek design is great for on-the-go beauty touch ups. Convenient makeup collection for eyes, lips & face that allows you to be your own makeup artist whenever, wherever Kit Includes: 84 Eyeshadow Shades 36 Lip Gloss Shades 6 Blush Shades 4 Concealer Shades 4 Shimmer Cream Shades 4 Bronzer Shades 1 Face Brush 1 Lip Brush 1 Duo.

e.l.f. Master Makeup Collection
  • "There are so many different colors, some can be used for a calm/casual day and some for a fun night out." in 6 reviews
  • "I love the different colors they have perfect for a night party or a beach day I absolutely love the different tones and the way it highlight my eyes if applied properly I got one for Christmas and its great to share with others because the colors responsibilities are endless " in 5 reviews
jasmyn r.
Cape Coral
This product is really good to use. It's affordable. It's not that expensive. It met my expectations for sure. I love this makeup. I buy it at Walmart or CVS. I recommend other people to get ELF makeup.
Destini F.
Eagan, MN
This is ok not that ciis jams jam Juan is wthe when we have in her she said that the Eagan had ewes even the one wwhere ee of real estate time either and he explained ethe eerily eeeeeeeeeeen not the one who was there for you to do so it is not the same way you are going on a date or what is going on here because he was not sure that he is not going out with a brother and brother he is the only reason one for the person that seems a brother is a brother and I brother and my brother and brother he was not the brother brother of brother or a mother who is a brother of one who has a lot to say to me and that she has no more reason why I love her and she has to do you for a better reason for you to be tyyyy and brother he said yes
Karen C.
Frederick, CO
This is an incredibly powdery set. It lacks pigmentation, even with a good primer. If you normally use high-quality products you're not going to like it. There are better drugstore shadows. Let's just be honest here. Urban Decay, Stila, Too Faced, etc. are A grade products. This e.l.f. kit can never live up to those brands no matter how many people say they're great. At best, it's a D. Lip products never go well with powder products either! e.l.f. has a few good products, such as the HD Powder or the mineral face primer, but this just isn't something you should waste your money on unless it's a gift for a pre-teen who is just out to experiment.
Sharon K.
Talladega, AL
I love the colors in the All-in-One compact. There is something for everyone's tastes. It was fun to test out different color combinations and try to achieve different looks. As pretty as the colors are, it flakes off too easily. It seemed to me as if the eye shadows weren't packed in well. Some of it began to crumble as soon as I touched it with my applicator brush. The individual eye shadows also began to fall out of their settings within a matter of days after I purchased it. It's cheap, pretty colors, but truth be told, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
Emily O.
Plainville, CT
Variety of colors, easy to travel, good pigmented colors. Basically a great product. It has everything you want in it. I only have a few concerns. The bronzer may not match your skin tone but if you blend it out well you will be fine. The brushes they include are not the best but they sell better brushes from a range of $1-$3 so its worth it to upgrade. It definitely is a great product, definitely better than a lot of drug store purchases but you get what you pay for. I never believed that until I actually tried it. Something like Benefit will look better but there is a massive price increase so for the cost this palette is really good.
Allison B.
Altoona, PA
If I remember correctly, I actually got this set free with a purchase. I was very excited to try it out, but ended up disappointed. The eyeshadows/blushes/bronzers are very powdery and are hard to apply. They shadows appear shimmery but as soon as you swipe off the top layer the shimmer is gone. I am a fan of some eld products but this is not one of them! The only thing I liked from the set was the eyeshadow brush, which is travel sized.
hannah c.
Vancouver, WA
Really good price for such an amount of makeup! and it works pretty well! but i have found that the colors aren't that pigmented and when you try to get the color on to a brush some colors are really stiff and don't come off and others are to flakey and come off to much which wastes the makeup. another thing is theres not a very big variety of color. its missing golds, oranges, yellows, maroons, brown maroons, reds, etc. all of those really good colors and i feel like it wastes too much space with pinks, blues, greens and it seems like theres a lot of repeats of browns or ones that are really similar. other than that its great! i love all the bronzers, blushes and lip glosses!
Tabitha B.
I received this a Christmas gift. It gives a great variety of shadows, blushes, concealers, and lip gloss. However all of the shadows are metallic. I wish they would offer something like this with a combination of mattes and metallic. The lip glosses and blushes don't provide much color for us darker skinned toned women, and the concealers don't do much concealing at all. I used it for a few months when I was learning how to work with shadows, but I've since upgraded from Elf make up.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This was my first makeup palette I got it on sale for $3.50 lol
when I first started with makeup I obviously thought this was the most amazing thing ever. Now that I know more about makeup, I will say its chalky and not super pigmented. but its a good product. if you are just starting with makeup I def. recommend this. is in-expensive and it has everything you need to get started and start practicing. cause it has enough pigmentation so that you don't mess up too much lol
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
My boyfriend purchased this for me for Christmas and I loved how compact it became and how it could open up and had eyeshadow,lip stain, blush, and bronzer all in one and even came with some nice brushes. It's a great item to be able to take with you to do makeup on the go has a mirror and case is very sturdy I had actually dropped mine and none of the eyeshadow blush or anything had broken on it.
Michelle Rose D.
What is the consistency of the eye shadow? chalky or smooth?
Jordan B.
Atlanta, GA
I've been looking everywhere for this! Where can it be purchased in stores?
Is this a small palette?
Latausha S.
San Antonio, TX
How long does the makeup last on your face.
fatou d.
uk
Is this good for travelling and travellers

Amazon