BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #68 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Bring the spa to your home with this beauty device that helps smooth the skin around the eye area, and preps the skin to maximize the benefits of creams and serums for flawless skin. The gentle vibrations and heat help the skin retain moisture to better absorb product. The device features a curved handle that is designed to provide ease of use while a unique cap protects the device tip. Included in packaging is one AAA battery to power the device.

Vanessa O.
You might as well call me the crazy elf lady because I love the elf product line from their makeup to their brushes anything else that they have I love to try this little one really did a really nice job at just smoothing out a little fine lines and wrinkles getting rid of the puffiness and Drew the blood away from underneath my eyes that gave me those really dark circles under my eyes I would definitely recommend this product
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
The most important under $10 #beauty #tool!

This itty-bitty tool works really hard to ensure that your under eye cream gets into the areas where you need it the most!

It can be used all over the face to make sure that the skin care soaks absolutely where it needs to be to be!

As it heats up and it helps to get the blood flowing to reduce the look of puffiness and under eyes circles and it also helps to give your lower lashes a little lift!
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I’m not sure the actual product is reducing lines under my eyes, but I find the applicator fun and soothing. I like to roll it around my whole eye. Basically my eye socket. The product is soothing and cooling when I apply it. The product is very light weight. I’m basically using as a serum for me eyes. I’m also using an eye cream on top both am & pm. I’ll be purchasing more when it runs out. I love the applicator that much!
Alicia 💕.
Canton, GA
With this i cant really tell if it worked it was given to me by a friend and i thought that it was for helping the bags under my eyes but I never really saw any type of progress I didn't see the bags decrease but I didn't see them increase so I'm not sure if it worked or not but if it's for decreasing bags under your eyes I don't see how it works
Traci W.
Mosinee
Feels so good on the under eye area. The price point is very nice, seems like you're getting a high end product for a fraction of the cost. To me it worked as good as any other eye product...debatable at best. Some days it seemed great, while others it seemed to barely do anything.
SharQueena F.
Richmond, VA
I typically wouldn't follow the hype with the wands, beauty scrubbers, etc. etc. I typically just do things the old school way, but this wand is my absolute favorite and I don't add too many things to my daily wash routine, however this is the exception only cause of how much I love it!
Jackie J.
This product is a bit cold but that’s okay because it wake you up. I use this every night and it just makes my eyes feel fresh. It was in the middle of effective and disappointing. I would not buy it again but I do recommend it to other to try this product.
Elizabeth M.
Arvin
Cheap & very effective! Loved it! Very affordable, and works well. Met my expectation! Worth it’s price! I highly recommend this product! I bought it at Walmart but you can find this in most stores like Rite Aid, Target, CVS & more! Try! Try! Try it!
Kashawna F.
Wilmington, NC
I was beyond blessed to receive this high frequency beauty instrument before anyone else, during the #elfbeautyscape weekend in Austin, Texas with e.l.f cosmetics! Lucky for you it is already on their website where you can purchase for just $25 a pop
Arianah F.
Sandusky, OH
Purchased this from my dollar tree, I honestly think it was worth the price, no crazy difference but what can you expect for a dollar right? Elf is a great cheaper ending brand that I definitely recommend to others, maybe just not this exactly
MK J.
Where can I buy this? I’ve never seen this at Walmart.
andrayah d.
Is this battery operated?
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
How well does this work?