BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #63 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Bring the spa to your home with this beauty device that helps smooth the skin around the eye area, and preps the skin to maximize the benefits of creams and serums for flawless skin. The gentle vibrations and heat help the skin retain moisture to better absorb product. The device features a curved handle that is designed to provide ease of use while a unique cap protects the device tip. Included in packaging is one AAA battery to power the device.

Alicia P.
austin
The illuminating eye cream does hydrate my under eyes and I love the design of the component as there is a cover. The massaging eye wand was odd at first use, almost too hot, but after a few uses it is quite comfortable. In order to get a cooling affect, I apply the eye cream with the wand without pressing on the button so it depuffs my eyes with the metal tip and then I will go in and press the button and work the heat into the cream.

I have not tried putting makeup on top of it yet, but I can only assume that one should let the product settle in a little bit before going straight in with foundation or concealer as it is skincare.
Vanessa O.
You might as well call me the crazy elf lady because I love the elf product line from their makeup to their brushes anything else that they have I love to try this little one really did a really nice job at just smoothing out a little fine lines and wrinkles getting rid of the puffiness and Drew the blood away from underneath my eyes that gave me those really dark circles under my eyes I would definitely recommend this product
Lori O.
Beebe
I use this every night after I apply my under eye cream. I also use it when I apply my anti-wrinkle cream. I love the massaging feeling. Worth the money. I didn't realize that there was a products like this and I didn't realize you could get results as prominent as you can with this wand.
SharQueena F.
Richmond, VA
I typically wouldn't follow the hype with the wands, beauty scrubbers, etc. etc. I typically just do things the old school way, but this wand is my absolute favorite and I don't add too many things to my daily wash routine, however this is the exception only cause of how much I love it!
Rafaela L.
Malden
I think this is one of the best brands for facials, all of the products that I experienced gave me immediate good results, unfortunately I could only use some of them, I would use all to have even better results. I will continue to be a great customer, i love ittttt 💘💘💘💘
Lexi C.
Greenwood Lake
I was hesitant to try this product at first because my skin is so sensitive but I loved elf products so I decided to try it. It ended up working very well. It was a little expensive for me but it gets the job done! It left my skin feeling nourished and soft!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
The most important under $10 #beauty #tool!

This itty-bitty tool works really hard to ensure that your under eye cream gets into the areas where you need it the most!

It can be used all over the face to make sure that the skin care soaks absolutely where it needs to be to be!

As it heats up and it helps to get the blood flowing to reduce the look of puffiness and under eyes circles and it also helps to give your lower lashes a little lift!
Emily S.
Boynton Beach
This is great at night or in the morning where your under eyes need a little extra boost with you under eye cream! And night after a rough day it helps me to relax and in the morning it helps get rid of my under eye bags so I can fool everyone into thinking I actually got 8-10 hours of sleep ;)
Beauty M.
Really like the feeling of that warmth under my eyes, plus it helps your skin get more product and reduce the apperance of the ugly dark circle, I highly recommend if you want to start getting rid of the under eye darkness and puffiness
Jocelyn S.
TEXAS
This product did a good job at stimulating the under eye area but for it being drugstore I did find that it was a tad harsh on that area since it is so sensitive. If your under eye area is sensitive I suggest you do not use this !
MK J.
Where can I buy this? I’ve never seen this at Walmart.
andrayah d.
Is this battery operated?
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
How well does this work?