BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #99 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Bring the spa to your home with this beauty device that helps smooth the skin around the eye area, and preps the skin to maximize the benefits of creams and serums for flawless skin. The gentle vibrations and heat help the skin retain moisture to better absorb product. The device features a curved handle that is designed to provide ease of use while a unique cap protects the device tip. Included in packaging is one AAA battery to power the device.

Alicia P.
austin
The illuminating eye cream does hydrate my under eyes and I love the design of the component as there is a cover. The massaging eye wand was odd at first use, almost too hot, but after a few uses it is quite comfortable. In order to get a cooling affect, I apply the eye cream with the wand without pressing on the button so it depuffs my eyes with the metal tip and then I will go in and press the button and work the heat into the cream.

I have not tried putting makeup on top of it yet, but I can only assume that one should let the product settle in a little bit before going straight in with foundation or concealer as it is skincare.
Vanessa O.
You might as well call me the crazy elf lady because I love the elf product line from their makeup to their brushes anything else that they have I love to try this little one really did a really nice job at just smoothing out a little fine lines and wrinkles getting rid of the puffiness and Drew the blood away from underneath my eyes that gave me those really dark circles under my eyes I would definitely recommend this product
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I’m not sure the actual product is reducing lines under my eyes, but I find the applicator fun and soothing. I like to roll it around my whole eye. Basically my eye socket. The product is soothing and cooling when I apply it. The product is very light weight. I’m basically using as a serum for me eyes. I’m also using an eye cream on top both am & pm. I’ll be purchasing more when it runs out. I love the applicator that much!
SharQueena F.
Richmond, VA
I typically wouldn't follow the hype with the wands, beauty scrubbers, etc. etc. I typically just do things the old school way, but this wand is my absolute favorite and I don't add too many things to my daily wash routine, however this is the exception only cause of how much I love it!
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
The most important under $10 #beauty #tool!

This itty-bitty tool works really hard to ensure that your under eye cream gets into the areas where you need it the most!

It can be used all over the face to make sure that the skin care soaks absolutely where it needs to be to be!

As it heats up and it helps to get the blood flowing to reduce the look of puffiness and under eyes circles and it also helps to give your lower lashes a little lift!
Elizabeth M.
Arvin
Cheap & very effective! Loved it! Very affordable, and works well. Met my expectation! Worth it’s price! I highly recommend this product! I bought it at Walmart but you can find this in most stores like Rite Aid, Target, CVS & more! Try! Try! Try it!
Beauty M.
Really like the feeling of that warmth under my eyes, plus it helps your skin get more product and reduce the apperance of the ugly dark circle, I highly recommend if you want to start getting rid of the under eye darkness and puffiness
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
I remember seeing this (or something similar) on an incoming from Influenster last year and was intrigued. I don’t own lots of skincare or tools- but this one seemed simple enough to use. I was happy to find the kit with this and he eye cream on sale at my local target.

I’ve tried it out a few times and really like it. It’s pretty smoothing and helps the product absorb nicely. I will update with how my dark circles look after an extended use. As of now, if you want a fun product to use that’s affordable- I’d try this out.
Pachiar S.
Sacramento, CA
I like this wand. It warms up the product as you use it to massage in the eye cream. I don’t use the cream the wand comes with. Instead I use my own everyday eye cream. It’s easy to use. It’s not expensive either so it’s a plus.
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Elf is a good affordable line that carries a wide range of products. The undereye product that I use was probably not the best that I have gotten from them but I do love their products. I would probably try this again but I'm not sure that I'm getting be a Effect that I would like for my under eyes. Maybe it's because I am in my forties and I'm looking for something with a little more anti aging versus just getting rid of the dark and arise circles.
MK J.
Where can I buy this? I’ve never seen this at Walmart.
andrayah d.
Is this battery operated?
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
How well does this work?