BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Bring the spa to your home with this beauty device that helps smooth the skin around the eye area, and preps the skin to maximize the benefits of creams and serums for flawless skin. The gentle vibrations and heat help the skin retain moisture to better absorb product. The device features a curved handle that is designed to provide ease of use while a unique cap protects the device tip. Included in packaging is one AAA battery to power the device.

Tina H.
Purchased this on Blackfriday so it was 50% off! I really enjoyed using this product. It came in as a set with their e.l.f. Cosmetics Illuminating Eye Cream and the two worked perfectly together. Always use some sort of eye cream or a light beauty oil before using this device on your undereyes or around the eye area, because the device needs to be able to glide on the skin smoothly. It helps the eye cream to sink into the skin much quicker because of the added heat it provides. Also helps depuff the eye area as well.
Karen L.
Colorado Springs
I’ve trying this for a couple of weeks and I’m not loving it but also I’m not hating it, I personally feel it is better for oily skin cus mine are dry and sometimes it hurts ! But definitely it is cheap if you guys want to try it !
Kirin K.
Phoenix
This bad boy is a great affordable find and runs you about $3. I love this because it has a metal rolling ball at the end that feels cooling on the skin. I use the wand to massage in and eye creams to improve circulation and decrease the puffiness. This is also a great tool for going over eyepatches I do that all the time and it works wonders.
Lori O.
Beebe
I use this every night after I apply my under eye cream. I also use it when I apply my anti-wrinkle cream. I love the massaging feeling. Worth the money. I didn't realize that there was a products like this and I didn't realize you could get results as prominent as you can with this wand.
Amanda L.
Miami Gardens
I’ve been using the wand and eye cream for about 4 days and I love. The first time I used the wand alone and it definitely helped with congestion from my allergies and that eased my eye puffiness. Yesterday I used the wand with the eye cream after washing my face, waited about 10 minutes then applied Elf Foundation and Concealer. My under eye puffiness was practically unnoticeable. I’m sure if I keep using it consistently my eyes will look even better.
Lexi C.
Greenwood Lake
I was hesitant to try this product at first because my skin is so sensitive but I loved elf products so I decided to try it. It ended up working very well. It was a little expensive for me but it gets the job done! It left my skin feeling nourished and soft!
Emily S.
Boynton Beach
This is great at night or in the morning where your under eyes need a little extra boost with you under eye cream! And night after a rough day it helps me to relax and in the morning it helps get rid of my under eye bags so I can fool everyone into thinking I actually got 8-10 hours of sleep ;)
Beauty M.
Really like the feeling of that warmth under my eyes, plus it helps your skin get more product and reduce the apperance of the ugly dark circle, I highly recommend if you want to start getting rid of the under eye darkness and puffiness
Pachiar S.
Sacramento, CA
I like this wand. It warms up the product as you use it to massage in the eye cream. I don’t use the cream the wand comes with. Instead I use my own everyday eye cream. It’s easy to use. It’s not expensive either so it’s a plus.
Kaylee R.
Monticello, NY
Cutest little tool ever. Definitely helps with cooling and brightening up the eyes by getting blood flowing a little better. Reduces puffy yucky bags under your eyes and just helps to create an amazing canvas for your makeup.
MK R.
1,461 reviews
Where can I buy this? I’ve never seen this at Walmart.
andrayah d.
Is this battery operated?
Tonya C.
Does this help with under eye circles?
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
How well does this work?