BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #11 in Makeup Tools

Apply eye makeup flawlessly with this innovative and mistake-proof Mascara & Shadow Shield. The silicon flexible and convenient design works to shield your skin against mascara smears and eyeshadow fallout. The reusable and reversible design works on both eyes, under eye or over eye, for easy makeup application. The ideal tool for achieving gorgeous eye looks without smudges and fallout! Great for makeup artists or aspiring makeup artists.

How To Use

Place The Shield Comfortably And Snugly Below The Bottom Lash Line And Apply Eyeshadow Or Glitter.
Place On Upper Lash Line When Applying Mascara To Shield Against Smudges On The Eyelid.
Wipe With Tissue And Flip The Shield To Repeat On The Other Eye.
Remove The Shield From Handle For More Control.
Clean Regularly With Our Brush Shampoo.

Patented And Patent Pending. U.S. Patent No. D673, 326s.

• I have been looking for the eyeshadow shield stickers bec...1 Answers
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I like to use fiber mascara but before I can set it with setting spray ( ELF or makeup rev.) The fibers end up on my cheeks.. This tool is a life saver at catching the main fibers. The main complaint with fiber extensions is they pour fallout on to your cheeks and under eyes. I will use this every time! Super easy. Just do one eye at a time. e.l.f. Mascara & Shadow Shield
Genedra T.
This was ok...it gets the job done. I wish the silicone part was a little more stiff. I think the handle should be shorter and slightly thicker so that it’s easier to hold and have more control.
Gloria M.
Brooklyn , NY
Having long lashes has its downfalls when it comes to applying mascara but this makes it a breeze. Whenever I apply my mascara I just use this cute tool and I'm left with no weird line or smudges under my brow bone I seriously don't know what I would do without this. E.L.F is also extremely affordable and that's one of the many things I love about this brand.
Ashley G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I gave a bunch of these away for Christmas because I love it so much. I can really do my mascara nicely with these, and they catch eyeshadow fallout when I know I’m gonna have a bunch.
Monica G.
A perfect product to help with eyeshadow fallout! At such an inexpensive price I would recommend this to those who struggle with mascara getting on your skin as well. The shield itself is very soft and does not tug on the skin but is very helpful in keeping your makeup looking flawless and catching fallout.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I have this, I thought it would be great to keep the shadow from falling on my cheeks but it's really awkward to hold with one hand and try to apply makeup with the other. Great price point but not so practical. The stick on shadow shields are a much better option, or even tape for that matter.
Erin M.
Oldsmar , FL
I bought this for my mom because she struggles to put on Mascara without getting it all over her face. This was a very cheap option and she is so happy with how it has worked out for her! It's made her be able to wear mascara everyday. I am definitely buying one for myself!
Dalis P.
Dalton, GA
this has saved me a lot of frustration from eye shadow fall out! so thankful! haha...... the review is now asking me what my eye color is? lol hazel/green. i bought it online at elf.com & i've had the same one for over a year!
Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
There have been times that I've gotten mascara on my forehead, nose, chin, everywhere except for my eyelashes. This little tool helps keep the mascara where it's supposed to be. It's a little awkward to use, but it's handy
Mystery J.
Humble, TX
I use this because makeup can generally get very messy and I mess up a lot and smear and this really help with that it has good prices ranges and it helps me every day I would definitely buy it again
Katie T.
Richland, WA
I have been looking for the eyeshadow shield stickers because I am extremely clumsy when it comes to putting on mascara and eyeshadow and came across this, does this product really work and would you recommend it?