BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #5 in Makeup Tools

Apply eye makeup flawlessly with this innovative and mistake-proof Mascara & Shadow Shield. The silicon flexible and convenient design works to shield your skin against mascara smears and eyeshadow fallout. The reusable and reversible design works on both eyes, under eye or over eye, for easy makeup application. The ideal tool for achieving gorgeous eye looks without smudges and fallout! Great for makeup artists or aspiring makeup artists.

How To Use

Place The Shield Comfortably And Snugly Below The Bottom Lash Line And Apply Eyeshadow Or Glitter.
Place On Upper Lash Line When Applying Mascara To Shield Against Smudges On The Eyelid.
Wipe With Tissue And Flip The Shield To Repeat On The Other Eye.
Remove The Shield From Handle For More Control.
Clean Regularly With Our Brush Shampoo.

Patented And Patent Pending. U.S. Patent No. D673, 326s.

• This actually looks a bit uncomfortable, does it really w...1 Answers
  • How does it work on the upper eyelashes?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for the eyeshadow shield stickers bec...1 Answers
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I like to use fiber mascara but before I can set it with setting spray ( ELF or makeup rev.) The fibers end up on my cheeks.. This tool is a life saver at catching the main fibers. The main complaint with fiber extensions is they pour fallout on to your cheeks and under eyes. I will use this every time! Super easy. Just do one eye at a time. e.l.f. Mascara & Shadow Shield
Chaya K.
Two thumbs down! This ELF gadget didn’t work for me. It’s a mascara and shadow shield, I bought it mainly to protect my under eyes from eyeshadow fall-out but it was very awkward to hold while applying shadow at the same time, additionally the shape didn’t fit correctly under my eye. Instead of this, I opted to purchase shadow shield pads with adhesive to place under my eyes! Those work a lot better!
Mari C.
Columbus, GA
I bought it today and I love it. The material is like silicone to avoid scratch the skin. I really like it because the eye line get perfect and it helps a lot to make it the way has to be. I truly recommend it and the price worth it.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I have this, I thought it would be great to keep the shadow from falling on my cheeks but it's really awkward to hold with one hand and try to apply makeup with the other. Great price point but not so practical. The stick on shadow shields are a much better option, or even tape for that matter.
sydney m.
Whenever I put on my mascara I tend to mess up, so I figured this product would be very necessary. While it does a great job at shielding your lashes from areas you don't want to mark, I don't think its entirely necessary. For the 2 or 3 dollars I spent on it its fine, but its awkward to hold and honestly causes more hassle than just cleaning up your mistakes in the first place.
MiKenzi L.
This product is a hassle. I ordered it expecting less effort to remove fallout eyeshadow and stubborn mascara, but honestly it's easier to fix the mistakes than to use this. You have to occupy one hand with this while using your mascara and it's very difficult to just keep up with it honestly.
Wouldn't recommend, wouldn't buy again. Sorry.
Lili L.
Houston
I love this! I just recently got this for around 3 bucks and Im in love! I honestly don't know how I survived without this! I use this all the time and it is a life saver when it comes to mascara and fallout! there are two sides of the head one larger part and one smaller side, this makes it easy for people with different eye sizes to use it!
Pinkneysworld P.
Highlandtown, MD
I love this shield it is good for doing a wing with no mess. I brought mines from elf for only $3.00 can't beat the price. It is very easy to use, and it works good for avoiding shadow fall out. I would recommend this product.
Erin M.
Oldsmar, FL
I bought this for my mom because she struggles to put on Mascara without getting it all over her face. This was a very cheap option and she is so happy with how it has worked out for her! It's made her be able to wear mascara everyday. I am definitely buying one for myself!
Chand B.
Just like all of their brushes and accessories, this product is a must have! It makes for a flawless look that catches all of the fallout from the excess eyeshadow. I love the way this is easy to use and so affordable! You can buy it at most department stores. Love it!
Sydney H.
How does it work on the upper eyelashes?
Insiya K.
leeds
Is this product worth a buy...it seems very uncomfortable to hold and apply??
Monse A.
Guadalajara
This actually looks a bit uncomfortable, does it really work?
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
does this catch the fall out eyeshadow?
Katie T.
Richland, WA
I have been looking for the eyeshadow shield stickers because I am extremely clumsy when it comes to putting on mascara and eyeshadow and came across this, does this product really work and would you recommend it?