BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #35 in Eye Primer

This mascara primer lengthens and volumizes eyelashes instantly to prep for mascara application. The Pro-Vitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Wheat and Soy Protein-enriched formula revitalizes lashes.

How To Use

Apply The Mascara Primer On Lashes From Root To Tip And Allow Primer To Dry. Following Application Of Primer, Apply Mascara To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Reapply If Desired.

ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Triethanolamine, Ozokerite, Pvp, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein

• Does this make mascara application clumpy and separated? ...1 Answers
  • I have tried a couple of lash primers, but my favorite so...2 Answers
  • I've only used clear/white primers. How does this compare...1 Answers
  • "Makes mascara stay on and waterproof!" in 1 review
  • "so i have always used the mascara for years and then decided to try this one and ITS AMAZING it doesnt flake off unless your sitting there rubbing your eyes all day which i dont suggest...my eyelashes look super long and washes right off with just soap and water" in 1 review
  • "the first time I tried this I fell in love!" in 1 review
  • "For only $3 that's a really good price." in 1 review
  • "Buttttt it doesn't give much volume at all to my eyelashes and is near impossible to get off." in 1 review
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
Will not purchase again.
I could see no positive difference when using the mascara primer. It took many pumps before it looked like I had any product on the brush at all & just made my lashes very wet; it seemed to take a very long time to dry before I could put my mascara on. I thought I could solve the problem by using it at the same time as the rest of my primers: face primer, eye shadow primer and mascara primer -- let it dry and then do the rest of my face. It still made no difference except that it was more difficult for my mascara to cling to my lashes. It seemed as if I used none at all. NOT the look I am going for and not the look I have every day. I'm known at work for my eyes and lashes. When the primer didn't do the job for me, someone actually asked if I was sick because it looked as if I was wearing no mascara at all. I'm glad to see that it has worked for some ladies but I do not recommend this product at all.
Caitlin L.
Oklahoma
One of the very few ELF products I consider a miss. For me it just caused my lashes to severely clump. This could just be a preference thing, but I hated it. I did realize recently when watching an INSTA story of a friend/wanna be insta star that some girls prefer their lashes clumpy bc it looks like volume 🤷🏼‍♀️. I just hate clumps. It also burned my eyes when I took off my makeup (it had to be this bc it was the ONLY change to my routine).
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
For the money elf products are the best I have found lately that I am tending to use e.l.f. products more I'm just because it is in my price range since I've had my daughter she is 12 now on I pretty much use lower and cosmetics which I'm surprised and I am coming out to say that because I used to be a high-end makeup girl elf has been my go-to Cosmetic Company for awhile now and I give it there's not much I can say but thank you
Arieana N.
East Dublin
This was great I absolutely loved it. It had a great quality and I loved it. It was amazing for my eyelashes and made him look Fuller. It is one of the best and I loved it so so so much and I would definitely recommend it to you. I would not definitely buy this again because I loved it.
Brittney H.
Wade
This mascara primer is really cheap so I didn’t mind buying it and testing it out. I don’t really know the whole effects it did for me but I did feel like my lashes were longer after applying mascara than when I apply mascara alone. I also think it made my mascara last longer on my lashes without flaking overtime which is a huge advantage. The effects aren’t too noticeable but I do like how it worked.
Kourtney C.
Ripon, WI
This is a very good drugstore option that helped add length to my lashes. I used it in combination with the Too Faced Better Thank Sex Mascara, which is already a good product but thrived even more with this primer. It isn’t the longest lasting eyelash primer I’ve used but the length is definitely worth the repurchase!!
Ashley S.
Hainesville, IL
I love many elf products but this is someone that I’m not too in love with I’m not really a fan of mascara primer is as it begins but this one just doesn’t really do anything for me. I don’t think I would re-purchase as I haven’t even use what I already have and it’s just not the best thing that elf has produced.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I really love this mascara primer. It definitely makes my lashes look bigger. My mascara also last longer on top of this. I have very watery eyes & this lets my get away with not using waterproof mascara, which I often don’t care for as much due to the difficulty of removing. This is so inexpensive & so worth it.
MiNa B.
I purchased the e.l.f. Mascara Primer at my local Target store. When I tell you, Elf products never dissapoint me! Their products are super affordable! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this mascara primer and it was so easy and simple to use. It left my lashes looking flawless! I would definitely reccomend this product.
Marisela(Bertha) G.
El Paso, TX
The e.l.f Mascara Primer works pretty well the only thing is that the tube looks big but it dries up fast and there is not enough product if this were to be fixed it would be an amazing product this is something that they need to work on almost 6 dollars for it not to work is not good
Aly G.
Tulare, CA
Is this brand a good brand to use ?
Rena J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I have tried a couple of lash primers, but my favorite so far is the L'Oreal kind that comes in the double sided tube - but I'm not a big fan of the actual mascara that comes in that tube so I'm looking to stop buying those because I only want half of it anyways! Does anyone know how this compares to the L'Oreal primer?
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
Where can I buy it? Superdrug maybe?
Felicia L.
Falfurruas, TX
How does this work?
Griseda H.
What mascara do you use after this?

back