BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A weightless makeup primer spray enriched with Purified Water that is free of silicone and alcohol to help prime, refresh, and set makeup in. This lightweight purified water spray is enriched with antioxidants and hydrating Cucumber, and Vitamin B and E to help soothe and hydrate the skin. Get all the benefits in one with this multitasking mist that hydrates and refreshes the skin, primes the skin, and sets makeup in for a rejuvenated feel. Perfect for using throughout the day for a little pick me up and to create a soft dewy effect. Directions: Hold bottle about 8 to 10 inches from the face and mist with several sprays evenly all over the skin for instant hydration. Use prior to makeup application to help prime the skin, after makeup application to set makeup in, or throughout the day to refresh. Beauty Tip: For an extra revitalizing feel store mist in the refrigerator prior to use. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride, Coceth-7, Ppg-1-Peg-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Siloxanetriol Alginate, Caffeine Size: 1.01fl. oz. Color: Clear. see more...

Jill C.
Brick, NJ
This was an impulse buy in walmart one day. I wanted to try some more products from ELF and grabbed a few because they are so affordable. Ive found that with their line of products it can be hit or miss. This was a miss for me. I like anything that is water based because it's very light on my skin. I can get very oily so heavy primers and moisturizers are a don't for me. I honestly felt like this did nothing. It felt like I sprayed my face with just water. It didn't blur any pores or texture and i didn't notice that it helped my makeup stay put. I had some patchy areas when i contoured but I don't know for sure if it was due to this primer or the new contour product I used. All my other makeup products went on fine. Really I was just not impressed by this and I'll probably give it away.
Jaime C.
Gulfport
I. Love this stuff! Hydrating mist, I don’t know if it helps my makeup stay on longer because I use multiple primers but it helps my skin stay hydrated and it’s super inexpensive. The only thing that needs to be worked on is the sprayer. It comes out like a stream instead of a mist so I spray it on my hands and press into my skin.
Junior H.
Tampa
My first e,l.f,. purchase and I like it.  It doesn't make my face feel weighted or like there is anything on under my foundation at all.
 Price was a deciding factor for me and because I see so many people doing an unboxing for their products online I decided to try it.
Miranda A.
I just bought this product and I've used it for two days and i love it the only thing that i don't like is that it sprays ALOT in just one spot, it's definitely NOT a mist, i suggest using another spray bottle. But basically that's the only thing i did not like about it. Makeup sets extreamly good without making your face look cakey or thick and makeup lasts the whole day. I will totally buy this again it's totally worth it and it's inexpensive.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Not sure if I got a dud or if everyone’s is like this but there is nothing “misty” about this spray. It comes out so strong and fast that it got right in my eye the first time I used it. It also made my face feel oily after a little whiles use.
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
I would give this 5 stars but I can only give it 4 because of the spray. It does not mist the face, but instead squirts. It can be a little bit awkward to use directly on the face so maybe spray on the hands and then apply. Other than that, I really like the formula. I felt like it actually kept my makeup in place better than other more expensive primers I've used. It's not greasy, but tacky.
Allie S.
This primer is seriously one of my all time favorite ELF products. It has great coverage leaving my face feeling totally smooth before I apply my make up, which ends up lasting all throughout the night thanks again to this spray. I refuse to waste my time with any other primers because this simple spray is the greatest thing I could find, and it's completely affordable!
Tiffany B.
I kept hearing all my friends talk about using a primer with their makeup routine so I decided I needed to try it out too. I kept browsing the shelves when I went to the store and came across the ELF brand. It had good ratings online and was very affordable so I made the purchase. Not only does it get the job done but it feels like silk going on! Happy camper here!
Beatrix M.
The past primers I have used before wasn't so good since most of my make up would slip or break during the day. I tried the primer mist and it worked great for me. Affordable price, hydrating and helps my make up to stay on for the whole day. A lot of product for the price too.
Olivia N.
This product is not my favorite primer, because I can't really spray it directly onto my face and get the desired effect, but I spray it into my hand first and then spread it onto my face. It can make my face feel a little tight and oily, but ultimately it does the job.
Alecia K.
Does anyone like this as a priming mist?
Ronda N.
I just bought this primer, is it good? I have dry skin so was thinking this would be a good primer, does it make makeup last long?
Meghan C.
East Dublin, GA
Does this work? Does it leave a residue?
I just bought this e.l.f. Makeup Setters And Primers Light Clear 1.01 floz has anyone tried it? What do you think about it?
Naylea M.
Roma, TX
Is this a good primer tu use when having oily skin ?