e.l.f. Makeup Remover Pen 0.07 oz (2.2 g) by Cydraend, 2 Pack

New Clear Quickly remove makeup smudges, smears & mistakes without taking off the rest of your makeup. The gentle & non-greasy formula erases even long wearing & waterproof makeup for flawless touch ups, perfect for on-the-go. Infused with Vitamin E,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Makeup Remover Pen 0.07 oz (2.2 g) by Cydraend, 2 Pack!
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Review for: 0.07 oz.
This product is a lifesaver! I used this years ago and when I ran out, I couldn’t find it anymore until recently. So glad I found it again. I’ve tried high end remover sticks (from Nudestix) and it was terrible compared to this. This is an amazing price for an essential product. You don’t need to worry about messing up your eyeliner or mascara with this around!
Wilton, CA
Review for: 0.07 oz.
I love all E.L.F. products. The quality is great and the price is super reasonable. And I love the cruelty free part of their mission statement. The makeup and brushes work just as well as far more expensive brands.
Winter Haven, FL
Review for: 0.07 oz.
This thing is AMAZING! It literally helps with those annoying mess ups when putting on mascara or eyeliner. It doesn't matter how cheap this stuff is offer seems, it is a REAL life saver.
Carthage, TN
Review for: 0.07 oz.
I own several of this product.  I have been using these for a while and they work like some of the more expensive brands.  They are a great price and I would recommend for someone trying to build up their kit.
Hilliard , OH
Review for: 0.07 oz.
I love this eyeshadow brush. It is very affordable but it does a great job, allows for eyeshadow to stay in place and you’re able to get good at blending with this. I would Definitely recommend and will be buyingAgain.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 0.07 oz.
One of my all time favorite products from ELF. I think it’s just as good as it’s high end counterparts and you can’t beat the price. This has saved me from many makeup disasters. From a smudged brow, to uneven eye liner or a smear from some stray mascara or eye shadow fall out. The only time it wasn’t perfect, was when I was trying to fix up a red lip and it did smear the makeup around a little. But that’s the only time I wasn’t satisfied with it.

The felt tip is amazing for precise pickup, and in my opinion, is  better than trying the old makeup wipe on your finger trick. Absolutely worth the money, and lasts forever. Mine is two years old and still has some life left. Highly recommend.

Review for: 0.07 oz.
I use this when I put eyeshadow on and it has made a world of difference I noticed this helps to keep my eyeshadow consistant and stay on all day! And this was cheap and so worth every penny!! I really love this and have told a few friends about it and they have told me they love it too and were shocked that Elf made such an awesome product!
Taft, CA
Review for: 0.07 oz.
This is such a great concept and was excited to pick this up, so what you would do to expand the lifof this product is to dip in a makeup remover and constantly clean it, its hard to do that when fixing an eyeliner smudge as it instantly stains the pen amd would left the black mark when using it again... Wont suggest but hopefully an adjustment will improve the product
Denton , TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: 0.07 oz.
Perfect brush that you can find just about anywhere and they are not expensive. So it wont break the bank. I've had mine last a couple years with some life still left in them. These are also perfect for teenagers learning to do make up. I love em!
Batesville, AR
Review for: 0.07 oz.
I love this eyeshadow brush, it fixed every and all mistakes you might have made with your eye makeup. Easy to use, and super affordable.. I’ve told a few of my friends about it and they love it as well. I would definitely buy it again!

Looking for your answer?