BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #45 in Makeup Remover

Gently and easily exfoliates skin to remove all traces of makeup and dirt, even waterproof mascara. These soft cloths have textured beads that gently polish away dead skin for a noticeably smoother, cleaner feel. Infused with Vitamin E and Aloe Vera Extract to hydrate and moisturize the skin. Great for on-the-go travel! 10 cloths included. Directions: Gently wipe face with cloth to remove dirt and makeup. Use the exfoliating side for a deep cleanse and the smooth side for a refreshing cleanse. Rinse off with warm water and towel dry. Dispose of the cloth in trash receptacle (do not flush). Reseal after removing cloth from pouch. Ingredients: Water (aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellia) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pvp, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Oil, Phenoxythanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethylhexyglycerin. Size: 20pc. Color: White. see more...

• Do these irritate the face and eyes?2 Answers
Buy on Target
Maximus P.
Maximus P.
 I have make up removing wipes helps remove almost all of your make up that you had on from the night before it is very nice and I use it on my sister  and she has been using everything she says it helps make her pay for soft and glowing with the exfoliating power she said you just get the best look for the after make up that natural glow strongly recommend it
Brittney R.
Brittney R.
salida
if you're on a budget these wipes are great for everyday use. i get mine at target being that i see them on the makeup isle every time i go there . the packaging is nice and sleek. the value is amazing for what it is. i would definitely recommend this to anyone who loves makeup and needs a good cleansing wipe to remove them makeup.
Kaitlyn F.
Kaitlyn F.
Clarcksvill Tn
Please of wipes are my favorite they always leave me with no make up on and they are very effective they are very gentle on my skin but if I rub too hard he does live a Redmark it exceeded my expectations and they could never do better than that I always use it and I don't think I would ever use any other make up removing wipes
Jewel L.
Jewel L.
Makeup wipes are makeup wipes to me but these do have a great scent to it. They are cheap and they do the job. They are very gentle to my sensitive skin and they are very effective for makeup removing. I would buy these again because they save me money and they do the same thing as the higher brands.
Artesia F.
Artesia F.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This product worked very well with my skin and made it feel very smooth after removal of the make up. I did not have to scrub for the make up to come off. It came off with little to no effort. i recommend this product. E.L.F is very affordable and works better than the high end brands.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love elf products! There super cheap and easy to use. I buy these all the time, except there are two things about these makeup remover wipes that I don't like, they are very oily and dry out even when the package is closed and not being use. They do work even after they dry out.
MemeSu A.
MemeSu A.
The best wipes on the market! They remove any type of makeup, even waterproof! Th only drawback is that you have to scrub your face with them being wipes but these are superb! The price point is outstanding and the packaging gives you an abundance of wipes for lots of use. great buy!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
I was impressed that something so good could come from the drugstore. I used it the first time and I knew i needed to go back and buy more when I ran out I have purchased them now 5 times and I don't think I will try anything else but if i do I will always still have these on hand.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Adrian michigan
These are not my favorite they are small and you do have to use more then one wipe if u are wearing u know all the good stuff like contour foundation and all that. But yes and once u think its all removed i have went over once more with a third wipe and there was still makeup there.
Removes makeup well . Has a strong smell to them but nothing to awful . I've bought a couple packs of these ! They are Soft and gentle near the eyes which I like . I was able to find these at my local target . They could improvem by trying to make them have a nicer smell to them.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Do these irritate the face and eyes?