BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #12 in Face Wipes

These Makeup Remover Exfoliating Cleansing Wipes remove makeup, waterproof mascara, and dirt. Enjoy fresh, smoother skin with these textured wipes that are infused with shea butter and jojoba for extra hydration.

Includes 10 wipes.

How To Use
Gently Wipe Over The Face And Neck With The Smooth Side To Remove Dirt And Makeup.
Use The Textured Side To Remove Dead Skin Cells.
Dispose The Wipe In The Trash. Reseal The Pack After Use.
Follow Up With A Moisturizer If Needed.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candellia) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pvp, Glycerin, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Oil, Phenoxythanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethylhexyglycerin.

Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
First off, these wipes are SUPER cheap  - around $3. And I usually can find them on sale for buy one get one half off. So I wasn't expecting anything that great. But I ended up loving them and have bought probably 10-15 packs since.

They have aloe vera in them. Great if you need extra hydration. Most make up wipes leave me feeling really dry and tight.

The only thing I found weird is that the directions say to "rinse off with warm water and towel dry" after you use them. Isn't the point of face wipe to make it easy and not have to rinse your face? I never bother with this step and my face feels cleansed.

There is a mild perfume scent, but it doesn't bother me at all and usually I am sensitive to strong scents. Sometimes I feel like they could be more saturated - once in awhile I'll get a pack that seems like it dried out. I usually pour a bit of micellar water in the packet to rehydrate it. And then they take off makeup super quick!

I will definitely keep re-purchasing them.
Elizabeth  B.
Oshkosh , WI
e.l.f. Makeup Remover Exfoliating Cleansing Cloths Picked these up because they are cheap...they were nice to have on hand & in a pinch. Might re-purchase them in the future because they are so affordable. When I first started using them they were pretty saturated however near the end of the pack they were very dry. Had to put a couple drops of my miceller water in them. The are not the softest makeup wipe you will find but if I had to use them on vacation it would be fine.
Elva C.
ribera nm
I love these wipes! I'm not a heavy makeup kind of girl but my mascara is always the hardest to take off, but now that I have these awesome wipes I don't have to worry about it smearing at night. all I need is half of a wipe and it is capable of removing all the makeup off my face. I love that they smell amazing and are super soft and leave my face feeling soft and fresh. there isn't many in the little package but for the prize and the great work they do it is totally worth the buy.
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
Love elf products including their make up wipes. Totally gentle on the skin and you can find them sold in almost every beauty section of the drug store or mass merchandiser. These bad boys are inexpensive and really work. I always keep a pack in the bathroom because I’m always using them.These are the best and only makeup wipes I’ll use. I was hesitant because they are only $5 at target but they are amazing. I literally stock up on them and make sure I have them. They get everything off from matte lipstick to mascara. I seriously swear by these
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
I had to buy these because I couldn't find the Neutrogena ones and I like them. I did a swatch test to see if the color scheme I wanted to go with would match. It did but when I put a few different lipsticks on my hand I noticed when I used the cloths I had to use several because they didn't seem to pick up all the product. I wouldn't use this on my eyes because I would have to rub pretty hard and I don't want to damage my natural lashes. I think this is a good product for your face but I wouldn't use it on the eye area.
Kayla H.
Danbury
I love these makeup remover wipes they are cheap like $3 and sometimes you can get a 2 pack for like 6.99 at cvs or maybe even a Walgreens .they are gentle on the skin . I totally recommend theses to others and it’s smart to buy more then one pack at a time since they are only 20 count ! I like these more then some other brands and the packaging isn’t excessive. My one pack is almost empty.
Mary D.
Memphis, TN
I normally love ELF products, so I bought these with the same high expectations that I have with all ELF products I buy, however I was very let down. These dried out very quickly, even with the packaging and snap close lid, which was one of the reasons I was so excited about. I also found that it took at least two clothes to fully remove all of my makeup, and I honestly don’t wear a lot of makeup. This were just a huge let down and something I can’t see myself ever buying again.
Brenna S.
I used these wipes and woke up with red, itchy and extremely swollen eyes. I could not even go to work because I looked like an alien. My eyes were so swollen and puffy thatI could barely open them. I spent the day in 3 different dr offices. I brought the wipes with me to the dermatologist and he said they were full of chemicals and parabens and never to use the, again. I'm not sensitive and have never had a reaction to anything other than these wipes. Cheap ended up being very expensive and painful for me. In addition to dr visits I needed several prescription topical creams and ointments. When the swelling finally subsided my eyelids and the skin below my eyes was raw. These wipes should be discontinued.
Yara I.
These wipes are really cheap and they will get the job then but it'll take multiple wipes to do it. I found this specific makeup remover wipes to be slightly harmful on my eyes so I just use this on my face to remove my makeup. I wouldnt recommend this just bc of the issues it gives me and i'd just put another dollar or two and purchase the simple makeup remover wipes .
Jennifer S.
These wipes are ok for removing makeup, but they don’t wipe all the makeup away. They are inexpensive, they do burn a little if your wiping your face really hard like me. I would recommend using these to wipe off eye and face makeup, but I would go in with an oil based micellar water or makeup remover. They are saturated, but not too much. I probably wouldn’t purchase these again
Caitlin R.
Will it make my skin all dry?
Lissette R.
Hopkins, MN
How well does it take of makeup? Rate from 1-10
Sanela F.
Are these wipes good? what is the best brand of cleansing wipes you used?
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
I've heard that you can use baby wipes to take off makeup, have any of you tried it?
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Just bought these but have never tried them. Are they good at removing eye makeup?