BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Be fashionably beautiful wherever you go. This palette includes: 32 Eyeshadoes. 2 Blushes. 1 Bronzer. 1 Face shimmer. 6 Lip colors. 1 Eyebrow powder. 1 Eyebrow cream. 3 Dual ended eyeshadow applicators This stylish and convenient Makeup Clutch provides the essentials for on-the-go beauty. The 47 piece palette provides all the colors you need to take your look from day to night so you can always be prepared for any occasion. Product ingredients: Eyeshadow: Talc, Mica, Paraffinium Liquidum , Petrolatum, Zinc Ste.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is hands down my favorite palette I own. The shadows are nice and smooth, not to mention extremely pigmented.. the blushes and bronzers are nice (although the bronzer is a bit too orange for my ridiculously pale self) and the lip products are nice and creamy, and surprisingly pigmented. The brow products are nice. The powder reminds me of the Wet n Wild brow powder. The only thing I do not like in this palette is the cream highlighter. It's not very creamy or easy to blend, and rather than provide a soft "glow", it just makes you look shiny. But other than that, this palette is top notch!" in 25 reviews
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
If you’re looking for something to compliment every look this is for you! It is not only great price point wise you can find it at either target or most Walmart’s. The amount of product you receive is really nice too! I will buy this again for a birthday or Christmas for a beginning MUA
member-5aa3c
This product is very good it’s very pigmentated and I’m a first time user and it’s great for any thing like a gift I bought this at Sephora and I love this product it is very easy to apply and use comes with lots of colors I would buy it again definitely
shriya x.
I got this as a free gift with my order some time back. I like this because of the variety of shadows they offer, although less pigmented. The lipglosses are okay, they're really sticky and don't show much color. Other than that, I think it's a good, convienient pallete.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
e.l.f. Makeup Clutch Eyeshadow Palette is a wonderful item to purchase for yourself or for others. I got one for my little sister, she's 12, and she absolutely loves it! She uses it almost daily. I highly recommend this item, especially since Christmas is right around the corner!
Danielle I.
This kit is okay. The shadows either came off ashy or just not that pigmented. In brown so that does play a part in how colors Will come up on me. The blush didn't work for me at all. This is great if you have really light to tan skin.
Angela G.
Amazing pigment in this box. There are a great amount of eyeshadow available. It's a great box to take on a trip, since it has everything you need for a look. Blush, bronzer, lip glosses and eyeshadow.
ricci C.
Brentwood, CA
I love the consistency of it and the color! It's smooths out so nicely and works so good. It blends out and is just a great product overall. The only downfall is the price.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I had purchased this as a starter kit when I started becoming more interested in makeup and the use of several different shades and hues. Would definitely recommend this.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
My fiance got me this for christmas two years ago and I was extremely impressed with the quality. Usually I underestimate elf eyeshadows but I was extremely impressed with this palette, and you pretty much get everything you need. Eyeshadows, bronzers and blushes. They're all fairly pigmented and blendable, nothing super crazy but it's still really good for the price. This would be an awesome gift for a beginner, just starting out with makeup, or someone in highschool that's wanting to get more into makeup.
Karla C.
Some of these shadows aren't pigmented. I own a collection that has 64 shadows and they're not that great. If you use a primer you can make them work and blend them out okay, but if you dont, nothing will stick to your lids very well. The Bronzer in mine was so powdery and didn't blend out well at all. The lip products in mine are way too sheer. Barely lip gloss. A couple highlight shades are nice.
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I purchase this product? And do the eyeshadow's have a good quality?
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm considering buying this item, but I have a question about whether the eyeshadows are highly pigmented or not. Also, does the face shimmer work as a highlighter or?
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
I never knew E.L.F carried these makeup mini studios. Does anyone know if the blush and bronzer work well? And are the eyeshadows well pigmented?
Courtney Q.
High Ridge, MO
Does this have an expiration date?
Lisa Marie Boone 🛍.