BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Be fashionably beautiful wherever you go. This palette includes: 32 Eyeshadoes. 2 Blushes. 1 Bronzer. 1 Face shimmer. 6 Lip colors. 1 Eyebrow powder. 1 Eyebrow cream. 3 Dual ended eyeshadow applicators This stylish and convenient Makeup Clutch provides the essentials for on-the-go beauty. The 47 piece palette provides all the colors you need to take your look from day to night so you can always be prepared for any occasion. Product ingredients: Eyeshadow: Talc, Mica, Paraffinium Liquidum , Petrolatum, Zinc Ste.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is hands down my favorite palette I own. The shadows are nice and smooth, not to mention extremely pigmented.. the blushes and bronzers are nice (although the bronzer is a bit too orange for my ridiculously pale self) and the lip products are nice and creamy, and surprisingly pigmented. The brow products are nice. The powder reminds me of the Wet n Wild brow powder. The only thing I do not like in this palette is the cream highlighter. It's not very creamy or easy to blend, and rather than provide a soft "glow", it just makes you look shiny. But other than that, this palette is top notch!" in 25 reviews
Eunique R.
Paterson, NJ
Great product, but a little too much fall out. I brought it as a quick pick up to fix any makeup mishaps for where I was going and throughly did enjoy the product. The colors were there and the application was easy, the fall out was the only downfall for me.
member-5aa3c
This product is very good it’s very pigmentated and I’m a first time user and it’s great for any thing like a gift I bought this at Sephora and I love this product it is very easy to apply and use comes with lots of colors I would buy it again definitely
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
If you’re looking for something to compliment every look this is for you! It is not only great price point wise you can find it at either target or most Walmart’s. The amount of product you receive is really nice too! I will buy this again for a birthday or Christmas for a beginning MUA
Angela G.
Amazing pigment in this box. There are a great amount of eyeshadow available. It's a great box to take on a trip, since it has everything you need for a look. Blush, bronzer, lip glosses and eyeshadow.
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
My fiance got me this for christmas two years ago and I was extremely impressed with the quality. Usually I underestimate elf eyeshadows but I was extremely impressed with this palette, and you pretty much get everything you need. Eyeshadows, bronzers and blushes. They're all fairly pigmented and blendable, nothing super crazy but it's still really good for the price. This would be an awesome gift for a beginner, just starting out with makeup, or someone in highschool that's wanting to get more into makeup.
Karla C.
Some of these shadows aren't pigmented. I own a collection that has 64 shadows and they're not that great. If you use a primer you can make them work and blend them out okay, but if you dont, nothing will stick to your lids very well. The Bronzer in mine was so powdery and didn't blend out well at all. The lip products in mine are way too sheer. Barely lip gloss. A couple highlight shades are nice.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
I like it. The eyeshadows are fairly pigmented and the blushes and bronzer are nice. I'm not sure what the face shimmer is for (I figured out that I can use it for contouring on my cheekbones which I only use at evening or night) or the two strange creams, meant for my eyebrows. This would be great for a younger person but it's not bad for everyday use. I use more expensive makeup as a base for this and that made a big difference in how much it lasted. I teach and my eyeshadow is still on by the end of the day. I originally rated this a 4 but after using it for a couple of months, I give it a 5.
Tiffany  K.
Bay City, MI
I ordered this right of the website, and although it came with a blush broken, their customer service was fabulous and sent me another ASAP, free of charge and let me keep the broken one (which was nice, since it was only a blush, my daughter took the broken palette no problem!!) When I did get my replacement palette and actually used it, the pigmentation was awesome, it all blended great and looked and felt just as great!!! I will definitely keep adding to my collection!!!
Rhiannon B.
Beaverton
This palette is good for the price. It includes blush, highlight, eye shadows, lip glosses, and the perfect shade of bronzer. Honestly, I would buy this again just for the bronzer. The eye shadows are good - there is a mix of matte and shimmer neutrals as well as some greens and blues that look bright but actually blend into nice colors that complement any eye color. They are well pigmented but don't last too long without an eyeshadow primer.
alexy f.
Kissimmee , FL
This beauty clutch is in really good product because if you're on the go and you will have time to pack all your makeup all you have to do is grab one little beauty clutch and it includes everything from eyeshadows to mascara to primer it took blood to bronzer everything like that is just one tiny little clutch instead of carrying a bunch of bags with make up there it's great for just a few nights out
Rochelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I purchase this product? And do the eyeshadow's have a good quality?
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm considering buying this item, but I have a question about whether the eyeshadows are highly pigmented or not. Also, does the face shimmer work as a highlighter or?
Courtney Q.
High Ridge, MO
Does this have an expiration date?
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
I never knew E.L.F carried these makeup mini studios. Does anyone know if the blush and bronzer work well? And are the eyeshadows well pigmented?
Lisa Marie Boone 🛍.