BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

4 piece studio matte lipstick set. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Love the Elfs Matte lipsticks!! I have a few different colors that I love and I am obsessed with! They work really good don't stay on too long though if you eat something you will probably need to touch it up. But it's cheap and it's good for the price!
Maryam A.
I love the color range. I got this for last holiday season and wore them to death. The quality is great and price is fantastic. I love the sharpener on the bottom of each stick.
Mariah R.
I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look.  It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead.
Meagan B.
Texarkana
I was not impressed with this lipstick. I bought it for I think $4 at Walmart. I wanted a nice creamy inexpensive red matte lipstick and didn't find that in this product. The color was beautiful to say the least but it bleeds off the lips and stains and gets on everything, everywhere. I may just have been having a bad makeup day (you know where nothing goes right) but I know I won't be buying this again. But at least all other e.l.f products I've tried are awesome!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
❤❤❤ these. Super pigmented, creamy matte without looking dry or feeling dry. I one as a gwp and love it in wine. I bought one in praline and loved that too. Elf had a valentines sale of the whole collection and just had to get them all. I love almost every color, barely nude does not work well with my skin tone but I'm fine with it.
Tara O.
Akron, OH
Just got these today and they are awesome!! They go on super smooth and all of the colors surprisingly look good on me. It's hard to find a set and have EVERY color look good on me given that I'm a red head and am not pale. The colors are awesome and I think they're very pigmented.
Danelle N.
Boonville , IN
These are some of my favorite lipsticks EVER! They're so affordable and perform just as well as some $50 lippies!!! These exceed my expectations and have become my go to lipstick especially when I need a true red! Highly, highly recommend! Do be careful when opening them though as the lipstick does often fall out so make sure it's turned upright!
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
e.l.f. Matte Lip Color I'm a really big fan of anything that's else just because of the prices and most of the time the colors and the pigments are just great for the price this lipstick you have to apply at a couple of times but it gets the job done and it doesn't dry the lips out like other matte lipsticks do
Ashlee R.
I love elf products! They have such high quality stuff for cheap. I typically buy my elf products at walmart. They are so cheap for most of their items and they typically meet my expectations. I loved the colors that these give but it takes a lot to get the color to show. It does not stay on long either.
Rebekah H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Love these!  Great colors with lots of pigmentation that you can easily use to create either full coverage or spread more thinly for a subtle look.  Easy to pack a classic red for travel and not worry about breakage.  Good packaging, and I usually carry one with me for touch-ups on the go.