BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

4 piece studio matte lipstick set. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mariah R.
I love the Matte Set its super inexpensive and is not fully drying. I usually use the product when I am going for a more natural makeup look.  It has an easy to apply applicator. The matte set is not at all super drying but rather moisturizing instead.
Meagan B.
Texarkana
I was not impressed with this lipstick. I bought it for I think $4 at Walmart. I wanted a nice creamy inexpensive red matte lipstick and didn't find that in this product. The color was beautiful to say the least but it bleeds off the lips and stains and gets on everything, everywhere. I may just have been having a bad makeup day (you know where nothing goes right) but I know I won't be buying this again. But at least all other e.l.f products I've tried are awesome!
Danelle N.
Boonville , IN
These are some of my favorite lipsticks EVER! They're so affordable and perform just as well as some $50 lippies!!! These exceed my expectations and have become my go to lipstick especially when I need a true red! Highly, highly recommend! Do be careful when opening them though as the lipstick does often fall out so make sure it's turned upright!
Tabitha W.
Saint Cloud, FL
e.l.f. Matte Lip Color I'm a really big fan of anything that's else just because of the prices and most of the time the colors and the pigments are just great for the price this lipstick you have to apply at a couple of times but it gets the job done and it doesn't dry the lips out like other matte lipsticks do
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Love the Elfs Matte lipsticks!! I have a few different colors that I love and I am obsessed with! They work really good don't stay on too long though if you eat something you will probably need to touch it up. But it's cheap and it's good for the price!
Ashlee R.
I love elf products! They have such high quality stuff for cheap. I typically buy my elf products at walmart. They are so cheap for most of their items and they typically meet my expectations. I loved the colors that these give but it takes a lot to get the color to show. It does not stay on long either.
Rebekah H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Love these!  Great colors with lots of pigmentation that you can easily use to create either full coverage or spread more thinly for a subtle look.  Easy to pack a classic red for travel and not worry about breakage.  Good packaging, and I usually carry one with me for touch-ups on the go.
Julissa Z.
Brooklyn, NY
These are pretty good, I have in the pink color and it's basically like a nude, they are a bit drying but they don't feel like a heavy product on the lips and they do last a couple hours, would i buy again? Definitely they are cheap and a great product
Sarah Beth B.
Hanson, KY
Not a huge fan of this set. The idea is great and the colors are nice but you have to reapply often and I don't feel the product is non transferable. It also is a slightly dry formula. Probably wouldn't buy this again.
leah w.
PEWEE VALLEY
i will keep it short and sweet: pigmented/lengthens/ VERY STICKY. if you put more than one coat, especially with bottom and top lashes, whenever you blink your lashes will stick and clump together./ if you put more than one coat, lahes will clump and stick together./alot of product in a larger container, though./very waterproof to the pint where its hard to take offBOTTOM LINE No, I would not recommend this to a friend