e.l.f. Mad for Matte Lip Color Set 0.2 oz, Mad For Matt uploaded by Shawnc D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Rich matte formula glides on and helps provide long lasting lip color. Directions: Apply to lips and blend in color. Reapply as desired. Size: .2oz. Color: Mad For Matt. see more...

Dana P.
Dana P.
Tampa, FL
I bought this product from target for only $10 wich isn't bad seeing as how you get four different lip crayons. The lip crayons are very moisturising allowing for smooth application. The color from these lasted a good couple of hours. Once you wipe the color off there still remains a stain of the color on your lips so sometimes that works as an advantage. There were only two things that I did not like about this set; One I wish they had chosen a broader range of colors instead of them all being in the red/berry color range. The other thing is I wish the crayon was a little firmer. After a couple of uses two of the crayons are starting to feel like they want to break. All in all not bad especially considering the amount you get and the price you pay for it.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
This is a go to for me for my lips! I have thin lips so I tend to stick to mattes and nudes, e.l.f. has that department locked down as far as drugstore lines! They last for hours, they settle in nicely and don't smudge or run hardly at all (we're talking no lip liner and it stays) plus they aren't in your face shining!
Nazy N.
Nazy N.
Los Angeles, CA
I Love ELF products, and these Matt collection is just awesome, don't go waste your money buying those high end pricey products, try ELF, this gives the same results as them. And the good thing is these are so affordable
Tammi J.
Tammi J.
Uniondale, NY
Elf Mad For Matte Lip . . The colors are great. This is a matte pencil, not lipstick. I don't really care for a pencil anything in regards to a lip stick, or stain. I prefer a pencil liner.
Ohii I.
Ohii I.
Love the pigmentation for a drug store product. It's very easy to use. User friendly. Wish the color combo was better but for the most part, it's pretty flattering on most people. They only downside is that it is drying. So make sure you exfoliate before application.
Mariah J.
Mariah J.
Daytona Beach, FL
Where do I begin with E.L.F? I love their products to death. I can never get over how cheap they are for such a wonderful value. Long lasting and smell wonderful.
Julissa A.
Julissa A.
Bronx, NY
Los productos de elf son hermosos y a misma ves económicos está al alcance de todos y estos labiales mate son maravilloso y los colores muy
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good product. Love this brand along with the variety of products it has! Something I would recommend and purchase again.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Pomona, CA
I love elf products and this set is my favoritos so easy to apply cheap I use those more than my expensive one lol
Savannah W.
Savannah W.
I'm insanely picky when it comes to lippies, and elf just doesn't do it for me when it comes to lipstick. Doesn't last long, goes on streaky.
Maritza F.
Maritza F.
These are matte effect ??