BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lip therapy is here! Intensive hydrating agents along with rich pigments leave lips with long-lasting color and moisture. The Luscious Liquid Lipstick creates gorgeous wearable color that flatters a multitude of skin tones and looks.

HOW TO USE

• To activate, twist pen 10-20 times or until color is seen.
  • Layer on color or mix with your favorite lip gloss for added shine.
  • Reapply anytime.

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), Red No. 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake (CI 45410)

• Where is the best place to purchase elf products?4 Answers
  • Does this feel dry on the lips?2 Answers
  • Is this a true liquid lipstick as in dries down matte and stays o...2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Im super in Love with anything from ELF!! This liquid lip color is amazing I purchased every color!!!! I like the way it goes on, its not sticky, and I love the packaging! " in 27 reviews
🍒Brianne🍒 M.
Los Angeles
Dont waste ur $1 or $2. This is a terrible terrible lip product. Sticky and gross feeling when applied. Threw them away after i tried them.
MacKenzie B.
Way to sticky. My lips felt like I was wearing glue!! Wouldnt recommend to anybody. There's way better glosses out there.
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
I was very unimpressed with this liquid lipstick. It didn’t add much color and slid off my lips. Literally - within 15 minutes or so it was gone!
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Lip Color, Ruby Slipper more...
These liquid lipsticks are a no for me. I don’t know what’s up with elf and their lip products, but they’re never any good at all. I’ve tried several of them form lip balm to liquid lipstick. I have never liked any of them. It’s not about it being a cheap brand either. Wet N Wild is a cheap brand and their liquid lipstick is one of my top five! They actually beat Huda Beauty and Jeffree Star!
Madison F.
Spotsylvania, VA
Review for: Lip Color, Pink Lemonade more...
It comes on sticky, and I’m not a fan! It feels like you have syrup on your lips and when you rub your lips it clumps up. The color doesn’t even show up on my lips at all. I don’t recommend this at all.
Autumn B.
Fond du Lac
This product is bad. It smells funny and it is very sticky. It is cheap but it’s not worth your two dollars and I would not recommend. The applicator is a brush which I am not a fan of. Maybe this is good for kids who are just learning?
Devereaux V.
Kingston
Review for: Essential 2119 Perfect Pink more...
I did not enjoy this product at all. It was sticky. So when I used it on particularly windy days it would blows my hair into this sticky crud and it would be like hair stuck to my face . Paper blowing in the wind stuck stuck to my face. Just everything getting stuck in the sticky mess that they call gloss
Coco R.
It is a bad product I did not like it I would much rather have a lipstick that application was bad the color payoff was not good in the applicator spread germs
Courtney B.
The product is a little lackluster to me. The color looks absolutely gorgeous in the tube but is virtually nonexistent once it hits my lips. I was definitely disappointed.
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
I hate these they are goopy and sticky. You can tell they are cheap quality. They are so unbearable to wear.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the most common place find this?
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
I was wondeing if this last a long time it doesn't seem a lot in them ?
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Where is the best place to purchase elf products?
Wendy S.
Are these similar to the Stila lip glosses that look similar?
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
What stores carry elf products ik some but want a list