BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lip therapy is here! Intensive hydrating agents along with rich pigments leave lips with long-lasting color and moisture. The Luscious Liquid Lipstick creates gorgeous wearable color that flatters a multitude of skin tones and looks.

HOW TO USE

• To activate, twist pen 10-20 times or until color is seen.
  • Layer on color or mix with your favorite lip gloss for added shine.
  • Reapply anytime.

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), Red No. 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake (CI 45410)

• Where is the best place to purchase elf products?4 Answers
  • Does this feel dry on the lips?2 Answers
  • Is this a true liquid lipstick as in dries down matte and...2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Im super in Love with anything from ELF!! This liquid lip color is amazing I purchased every color!!!! I like the way it goes on, its not sticky, and I love the packaging! " in 27 reviews
Nakaiya W.
Philadelphia, PA
Even thought the product is called a lipstick its more of a lip gloss. Its shiny but not too shiny and glossy but not too glossy either. I love it. I have it in the shade pink lemonade but its more of a subtle red. I love that its not too pigmented, others might not like it like that but I do. Also its very affordable I bought it from a website called Shopmissa where all makeup products are a dollar so its very affordable.
Monette F.
Lauderhill, FL
These were only ok. I find that I'm not a fan of elf production. They are cheap for a reason. I wasn't too pleased but I shouldn't have expected too much given what I paid. There isn't much in the package as you can see and I just don't like the consistency of elf lip products for whatever reason. I used some of it till I threw it away. Won't be buying again.
Bailey M.
First which will probably be in all reviews but this is not a lipstick it is a lip gloss. Personally I think that the smell and taste are a little bit overwhelming. But I also don't like strong or intense glosses. I have the color maple sugar and there is glitter in the lip gloss but it is not awful. Over all it's a decent lip gloss. It doesn't last insanely long but it is a good gloss for only $1.
Sylvia U.
I didn't not like this product at all. I received it for free as part of my mystery gift. I didn't even open it for over a week because I knew I wouldn't like it. I assumed it was like a gloss and I was right. It was sticky and made my lips tingle. I ended up wiping it off after 10 minutes. And I didn't care for the color. I got pink lemonade.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Review for: Essential 2121 Strawberry more...
I really love this color and it looked very nice on the lips. My only complaint is with the packaging. I only got to use it about three times because the applicator on mine broke and liquid lipstick went everywhere. It was pretty disappointing because I loved the product, but it was only $1 so I can't complain too much!
Sarah  L.
I was not such a big fan of this product, I mean once I got the liquid lipstick to come out, half the product was gone already. Moreover, the applicator looks and feels kinda weird that I'm not such a big fan of. It also smells menthol-y which I did not expect and hated the scent. The color payoff is not great, when it was on the lips it looked like a lip gloss and not a liquid lipstick. Definitely will not purchase again
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413
No son de mis favoritos, le doy 2 estrellas únicamente por el precio ya que es bastante económico, sin embargo no me parece nada de otro mundo quizás para adolescentes estaría genial. No lo volvería a comprar, creo que hay mejores productos económicos en el mercado. Aportan muy poco color y se deslizan por los labios como derritiéndose, nada favorecedor.
Cara L.
Ellicott City, MD
People are complaining some with this, but I must say I am baffled as to why. This stuff is minty and creamy, while maybe a little sticky, its nothing crazy. It has a decent amount of pigment and moisturizes quite well. This is my new favorite thing from them, and I can promise you I will repurchase this as long as they have it and in as many colors as I can! Look I get this isn't the greatest lipstick you've ever seen but it preforms quite well for the price.
Melissa R.
Review for: Essential 2120 Raspberry more...
When i first got into makeup elf was one the first brands i used to obsess over. theres products run from 1 to about 6 bucks , so its a great value. and this specific lipshade is amazing. great pigment last a long time would defenitly buy it again and recommend it to a friend
Tayloranne M.
While the colors are beautiful and the gloss smooth, but my favorite part of this product is the container. It's slim and easy to slip into my purse, but the absolute best part is the twist bottom. It allows the perfect amount to be used. The only downside is how fast it goes.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the most common place find this?
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
I was wondeing if this last a long time it doesn't seem a lot in them ?
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Where is the best place to purchase elf products?
Wendy S.
Are these similar to the Stila lip glosses that look similar?
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
What stores carry elf products ik some but want a list