e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick

Lip therapy is here! Intensive hydrating agents along with rich pigments leave lips with long-lasting color and moisture. The Luscious Liquid Lipstick creates gorgeous wearable color that flatters a multitude of skin tones and looks.

• To activate, twist pen 10-20 times or until color is seen.
  • Layer on color or mix with your favorite lip gloss for added shine.
  • Reapply anytime.

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), Red No. 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake (CI 45410)

• Where is the best place to purchase elf products?4 Answers
  • Does this feel dry on the lips?2 Answers
  • Is this a true liquid lipstick as in dries down matte and stays o...2 Answers
Nathlene E.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Lip Color, Ruby Slipper more...
I don't know why this was called " lipstick " it's more like  a lipgloss/lip tint for me, I kinda don't like it but sometimes I do like it. I don't like the packaging of this product, definitely not gonna purchase again.
Katherine C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Other more...
I have the Cherry Tart and is my obsession. I had never tried it before and I was a little skeptical but I liked the way it is designed, no waste and no mess. Price was crazy cheap. This is my new go to lipstick!
Vicky C.
Mathis, TX
Honestly I love all of elf's products the price is nice and they really just surprised me . The lipstick are my favorite because they feel nice the color is nice and the best is the best !
Megan K.
Boyceville, WI
E.l.F products are amazing. The cost is minimal on all other products. They have a quality product for cheap. I don't break out from there make up like I do with some expensive brands .
Cari F.
Lake Jackson
Review for: Lip Color, Pink Lemonade more...
Not the best packaging and product was super runny and just a total mess trying to apply the color payoff was crappy and the gloss was good but other than that wasn’t the best
Libby V.
I put this product on everyday and I swear buy it, despite the name "lipstick" it is more of a gloss with a less dramatic pigment but definitely worth a try, the applicator is nice and easy to use and twisting the bottom of the product is a great way to get just the right amount of lip gloss you need, I wish I had one in every color and I am planning on getting more because of how affordable elf cosmetics are. I would recommend this product to anyone for any occasion. Obviously one of #mycultclassics
Caitlyn T.
Review for: Lip Color, Baby Lips more...
it says it’s a lipstick but it’s actually more like a lip gloss. i love how it looks. super cute. great value and so nice for the price. definitely met my expectations since i know the things i buy from elf are gonna be great. i would definitely recommend this to others.
Shannon R.
I have this in the Cherry Tart and Ruby Slipper and love them, they're prefect for when you want just that bit of color. It goes on smooth and leaves your lips soft with a nice shine, but not overly shiny or greasy looking or feeling at all. I get mine from the site for a dollar and they're well worth the cost for the product. I actually just ordered Maple Sugar and would grab up more if they ever release some more non-pinky tones. I really love the look of them on top of a matching shade of the elf Studio Matte Lip Colors, the combo has been my go-to lately. Recommend and will purchase again.
Misty P.
Russellville, AR
Absolutely love this!!!! A must try_ you will not be disappointed. Would make a wonderful gift for a loved one this holiday season or a birthday. Also very budget friendly which is a big plus for me personally.
Nakaiya W.
Even thought the product is called a lipstick its more of a lip gloss. Its shiny but not too shiny and glossy but not too glossy either. I love it. I have it in the shade pink lemonade but its more of a subtle red. I love that its not too pigmented, others might not like it like that but I do. Also its very affordable I bought it from a website called Shopmissa where all makeup products are a dollar so its very affordable.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the most common place find this?
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
I was wondeing if this last a long time it doesn't seem a lot in them ?
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Where is the best place to purchase elf products?
Wendy S.
Are these similar to the Stila lip glosses that look similar?
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
What stores carry elf products ik some but want a list