e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick
e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK

I was wondeing if this last a long time it doesn't seem a lot in them ?

Sara M.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
3 years ago
It doesn't seem like a lot but I have never finished one. I end up throwing them out before I finish them.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
3 years, 9 months ago
I would like these a lot better if they didn't have to be reapplied as often but for the price you can't exactly expect them to stay on forever lol.
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Stanford, KY
3 years, 10 months ago
It doesn't last all that long, but it's a product that I don't mind touching up from time to time. The color payoff for such a cheap price makes it worth the occasional touch up, which is why I like it so well.
Sara U.
Sara U.
Fresno, CA
4 years ago
This is one of my favorite lip products because it is a long-wear gloss. It is a little stiky, but that adds to its longevity. I've purchased many lip products at all price ranges and I kid you not, this is by-far one of my faves. Hope this helps!
Tina H.
Tina H.
Palmerton, PA
4 years ago
The product is only a dollar. Even if it doesn't last for you another can be purchased as E.L.F. is very VERY affordable.