BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lip therapy is here! Intensive hydrating agents along with rich pigments leave lips with long-lasting color and moisture. The Luscious Liquid Lipstick creates gorgeous wearable color that flatters a multitude of skin tones and looks.

HOW TO USE

• To activate, twist pen 10-20 times or until color is seen.
  • Layer on color or mix with your favorite lip gloss for added shine.
  • Reapply anytime.

Paraffinum Liquidum, Polybutene, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), Red No. 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), Red No.27 Aluminum Lake (CI 45410)

• Where is the best place to purchase elf products?4 Answers
  • Does this feel dry on the lips?2 Answers
  • Is this a true liquid lipstick as in dries down matte and...2 Answers
e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick
  • "Im super in Love with anything from ELF!! This liquid lip color is amazing I purchased every color!!!! I like the way it goes on, its not sticky, and I love the packaging! " in 27 reviews
Rebecca K.
Schodack Landing
I love Elf due to the fact that I can get it anywhere. I am going to forget things at home when traveling and a lot of times it's my makeup. Elf is a great product with a large amount of pay off and it's at a reasonable price. When I started out doing makeup I used nothing but elf until I got used to doing it it's a great starter product you don't feel like you're wasting money and you can use it easily. Their lipsticks are amazing and they leave my lips soft.
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
For only a $1 this is a great go to for lips on the go. I love how glossy this formula is. It's definitely more of a tint based formula but it's not drying. It gives your lips a beautiful pink color. It doesn't last all day as it's gloss and needs to be reapplied. The brush is soft and applies adequately amount of gloss. For the price, it's worth the try.
Brittany D.
Kermit , WV
I love anything e.l.f products release! They are high end makeup at a low cost price! This lipstick is affordable, presentable, long wearing and you will become a long lasting customer after you try out this product and many others of theirs on the market right now.. I suggest going out and getting this and many more of their products you won't regret it!
Destiny M.
Yonkers
Review for: Lip Color, Cherry Tart more...
This isn’t a lipstick but if you’re looking for a medium pigmentation gloss this is perfect. It provides a wonderful my lips but better look. I have much more expensive lip products but find I am always reaching for these because they are pigmented and forgiving. ELF don’t stop making them!! Please add a. berry shade. I have ruby slipper and cherry.
Caroll L.
Phoenix
Review for: Lip Color, Baby Lips, Lip Color, Cherry Tart more...
I'm kinda disappointed with these products. The Luscious Liquid Lipstick is more of a tinted lip gloss than it is a lipstick. There's not much pigment and it is slightly uncomfortable to wear due to it's extreme stickiness.
There are some pros; it smells nice, the packaging is really cool; in order to use the product you twist the bottom of stick, and it is pretty long lasting, doesn't fade too fast.
Stefanie S.
Wellington
Review for: Lip Color, Cherry Tart more...
I love this stuff it’s glossy and smooth. The shine bounces off light. Making the lips look bigger in my opinion. I always use an elf liner with this and love how you can use it for drama or natural glam . Plus it is literally so inexpensive.
Kayla M.
Bakersfield
Review for: Lip Color, Baby Lips more...
It stuff is awesome when you just wanna gloss it up. Ik they discontinued it for a while which was a bummer but I think it’s back now it’s super easy to apply because of the sponge that evenly disburses it. I would buy again and again.
Hannah J.
Morganton
I really like this. I think the packaging is really cool and secure to carry around. The color looks great and the formula is better than their other liquid lipsticks. It is great quality for the price and I will definitely be buying other shades.
Niyah J.
The consistency of the e.l.f. Cosmetics Hypershine Lip Gloss is nearly perfect! It feels great and has a little flavor and delicate scent to it. Looks great on all skin complexions and won't dry out your lips.
Kelly M.
This is not a liquid lipstick. It's very much a sticky thick lip gloss. I have the color ruby slippers, but it looks more like a bronze shimmery gloss. I don't like lip glosses that have this thick texture. At least I got it as a free gift from Elf. It is a pretty color but I don't like how it feels and it has a weird minty taste.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the most common place find this?
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
I was wondeing if this last a long time it doesn't seem a lot in them ?
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Where is the best place to purchase elf products?
Wendy S.
Are these similar to the Stila lip glosses that look similar?
Monica R.
Demopolis, AL
What stores carry elf products ik some but want a list

back