BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Hydrate your body with silky smooth moisture. The light and airy lotion moisturizes your skin, keeping it soft and supple all day long. These convenient Lotion Wipes are great for on-the-go travel and mess-free application. Just throw them in your purse or bag for soothing and refreshing moisture without carrying around a bulky lotion bottle. Enrich your senses with the delicious scent of Vanilla & Coconut, the calming scent of Milk & Honey, the refreshing scent of Cucumber & Melon, the floral scent of Peony Petal or the tropical scent of Sweet Mango. Infused with Aloe, Cocoa Butter, Vitamin E, Soy, Ginkgo Biloba, Coconut Milk and Sweet Almond Oil to revitalize and nourish the skin. 15 sheets included. Pending Patent. see more...

Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I didn't understand the point of using these.  They didn't really moisturize your skin and left a film over your skin.  There are so many inexpensive lotions at the drug store, I would grab one of those instead of going for this gimmicky product!
Isabella B.
Elf is my go-to budget makeup in a pinch. For the price, the quality is unbeatable. These wipes take off most of my makeup no problem at the end of the day- the fragrance is refreshing without being overpowering.

That being said...this product is useless when it comes to my waterproof makeup. All that rubbing and it stays stuck. With continued use, these wipes can be irritating to the skin as well, so those with sensitive skin should probably stay clear.
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
This is hands down one of thee best lazy-girl products I have ever used. I used to buy these from my local Wal-mart before stores stopped carrying them. One wipe and you can generously apply moisture to your face, neck, arms, and hands. I would buy this regularly if I could find  e.l.f. Lotion Wipes physically anywhere in Michigan!
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
I do not favor these wipes for a makeup remover, but they work really nicely for a quench of moisture. Whenever my face would feel dry I'd swipe one of these over it, and feel almost instantaneous relief.
For the price, I recommend them - however I do recommend going in with the mindset that these will not get rid of your makeup. Not effectively, at least.
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
Who needs lotion bottles hogging the space in your purse when you can grab these babies! They are very effective and very moisturizing. Comes in a package kinda like a baby wipe but thicker, They are really gentle on my skin, I typically use these for my nose and ears when it gets cold and my skin dries out. Really cheap, about $4 and they are yours!
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
I've tried probably all of E.l.f's wipes because my mother continues to buy them for me, but I hate the wipes they make so freaking much. These things are worst than the others that I've tried. They leave my skin feeling super greasy and take forever to get my makeup off.
Nichole W.
Wht Sphr Spgs, MT
Love the lotion wipes. They take off any dirt and grim that could be left on your face plus moisturizes. They won’t remove a full face of makeup cuz that’s not what they are for. But if you have left over makeup it will take them off. I love the coconut smell as well.
Gillianne S.
Price is reasonable and affordable, not only that but these lotion wipes erase any dirt and oil from my day without causing irritation to my skin due to all the amazing oils and lotions in them they were smooth and didn’t even make my skin red after use.
Brianna R.
When I was younger, I used to absolutely love these lotion wipes from e.l.f. Cosmetics. You get a total of fifteen wipes in a bunch of different scents, like Peony Petal, and it used to be about $3. I would always buy them in bulk when e.l.f. would have their insanely amazing deals, so I could always get them for about $1 or $1.50. Now, though, e.l.f. doesn't seem to sell these little guys anymore, so the only places you can really get them are Amazon for about $9 a pop. They just aren't worth it!

These are good for a temporary fix, to just remove your makeup for the day before going into your skincare routine. These aren't good for around the eyes, though, and would burn them if you got anywhere near. Plus, these didn't really make my skin feel any softer after awhile. In fact, my skin always felt sticky and gross after using them. If I didn't wash my face after, I would feel just so disgusting.

These wipes smelt amazing and worked really well on getting off makeup, but I wouldn't recommend them anymore. Maybe if you needed some cheap wipes to clean off your makeup brushes and soften them. But there are so many other makeup wipes on the market, especially in the Korean skincare market, where you can get the same type of wipes for about $1 or less! It's just not worth it in my opinion. Especially for how little amount of wipes you get and how much they stink when it comes to irritating the eyes and the skin!
Syd A.
Philadelphia
I have very dry skin and need like to layer products to get the moisture level I prefer. Sometimes if I am in a hurry and need to run after splash water on face and run. These are perfect for the moments I need convenient moisture. Perfect for price.
Janina F.
Davie, FL
Is this work pretty good? I never use this before other than there make up.
jessica k.
Do they break anyone out
Kennedi G.
Salem, NY
Are these good for sensitive skin?
Andrea S.
Xenia , OH
Would these be a good choice for after a workout but no time to shower?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,139 reviews
Do these irritate the eyes?