e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow
Soft and fluffy, these vibrant, shimmering Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow colors can be used as eyeshadow or a bold liner. The whipped gel texture is easy to blend and lightweight for lasting comfort and wear. Perfect for highlighting the brow bone and adding extra shimmer for a truly glam look.
HOW TO USE
- With an eyeshadow brush or your finger, apply the eyeshadow to your eyelid and blend it for smooth coverage.
- Wear alone or use it as highlighter on your brow bone or inner eye corners to complement other eyeshadows.
- This lustrous eyeshadow can also be used as eyeliner – simply use a flat eyeliner brush to apply a fine line along the lash line.
Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Butyl Acrylate/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Petrolatum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain:Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI 77499)
Top Questions See all 552 Q&A
- "Finally a drugstore dupe for the Chanel Illusion d"ombre shadows!!! They are soft, long lasting and have a beautiful finish on the eye, you can wear them alone, over or under a powder shadow and the colors are ALL awesome. The Confetti shade is a spot on Dupe in color for Chanel Fantasme. At 3.00 each you can't beat these shadows!!!" in 199 reviews
- "Even though I prefer the Mary Kay cream eyeshadow, these are good! Go on and lasts just about as well thru out the day. Just wish they had a lighter color like the Mary Kay Beach Blonde! THAT is my baby" in 149 reviews
- "I love these eye shadows! I wore the color Toast throughout the holiday season because its a super glittery gold color. I love these because you can use them as an eye shadow or an eye liner. " in 115 reviews
These are wonderful products - and different from other glittery eye products. The texture is a little weird and bouncey, sort of a rubbery glitter jelly. It applies best with a clean finger. But once on the lid this stuff really shines (pun intended.) I am in my late forties. Most glittery eye shadows, although I love them, really play up the slightly crepey, dry texture of my lids. This problem is especially severe in the winter, just when I want to dress up for the holidays. But whatever E.L.F. has put in these shadows is genius. They lie on my lids so smooth. I'm not saying I look 18, but I look better than I did before I put on the shadow. I own the silver and the gold and I am ordering the other colors today. Even if you aren't concerned about the age of your eyes, you will love these products. If they were repackaged and given to me as a high end product from Smashbox or UD I would totally believe it. E.L.F. hit this one out of the park.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos