BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Soft and fluffy, these vibrant, shimmering Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow colors can be used as eyeshadow or a bold liner. The whipped gel texture is easy to blend and lightweight for lasting comfort and wear. Perfect for highlighting the brow bone and adding extra shimmer for a truly glam look.

HOW TO USE

• With an eyeshadow brush or your finger, apply the eyeshadow to your eyelid and blend it for smooth coverage.
  • Wear alone or use it as highlighter on your brow bone or inner eye corners to complement other eyeshadows.
  • This lustrous eyeshadow can also be used as eyeliner – simply use a flat eyeliner brush to apply a fine line along the lash line.

Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Butyl Acrylate/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Petrolatum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain:Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI 77499)

• Where do you find these in store? I can't seem to find th...3 Answers
  • e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow Haven't try these y...3 Answers
  • I have never tried the e.l.f eyeshadow dose these eyeshad...8 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
  • "Finally a drugstore dupe for the Chanel Illusion d"ombre shadows!!! They are soft, long lasting and have a beautiful finish on the eye, you can wear them alone, over or under a powder shadow and the colors are ALL awesome. The Confetti shade is a spot on Dupe in color for Chanel Fantasme. At 3.00 each you can't beat these shadows!!!" in 199 reviews
  • "Even though I prefer the Mary Kay cream eyeshadow, these are good! Go on and lasts just about as well thru out the day. Just wish they had a lighter color like the Mary Kay Beach Blonde! THAT is my baby" in 149 reviews
  • "I love these eye shadows! I wore the color Toast throughout the holiday season because its a super glittery gold color. I love these because you can use them as an eye shadow or an eye liner. " in 115 reviews
Lizbeth G.
Dallas, TX
I love love love these! There so pigmented ! I have trouble applying it with a brush so i just use my finger to apply 😭 I used to use this product so much that i hit pan but ot started drying out and idk how to fix it 😓
Jessica P.
La Jolla, CA
Review for: Festivity, Festivity more...
I feel like this is a decent shadow base but I don't get as much pigment as I would like. I find that I just get a lot of glitter particles. I'd prefer one of the maybelline color tattoos for better pigmentation.
Kendra C.
Review for: Other more...
I have the shad Confetti, which is a super sparkly white. It's an amazing shadow. The feel is so soft and silky and it just adds a really great touch on top of other shadows to give it a great little shimmer ✨
Megan H.
So beyond pigmented especially the white one. I mean it’s way worth the price, you cannot pass on these. For around $3 you get a gorgeous cream shadow which is beyond pigmented. How can you go wrong with that?
Alyssa A.
This shadow is super creamy and applies easily, but because it's a cream it can spread to aces where you don't want it. The color is great but not overly pigmented.
Maricha r.
Lauderhill, FL
I love to try this eyeshadow. I looks so pretty and pigmented. And I heard a lot of people say it gives your eye that glow. @influenster #contest #influensterawards
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Toast more...
The e.l.f. Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow shade have I have is a gold base with micro flex shimmers. The formula is a creamy cushion and applies easily. The price is affordable and I would definitely repurchase.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: Party more...
Nice product. I like this very much. All my friends love it too. When I tried it I was satisfied a lot. Nice packaging. I will buy it again and again for me and like gifts for my friends. I will recommend this product to my friends
Maritza G.
Cicero, IL
Review for: Festivity, Festivity more...

These are wonderful products - and different from other glittery eye products. The texture is a little weird and bouncey, sort of a rubbery glitter jelly. It applies best with a clean finger. But once on the lid this stuff really shines (pun intended.) I am in my late forties. Most glittery eye shadows, although I love them, really play up the slightly crepey, dry texture of my lids. This problem is especially severe in the winter, just when I want to dress up for the holidays. But whatever E.L.F. has put in these shadows is genius. They lie on my lids so smooth. I'm not saying I look 18, but I look better than I did before I put on the shadow. I own the silver and the gold and I am ordering the other colors today. Even if you aren't concerned about the age of your eyes, you will love these products. If they were repackaged and given to me as a high end product from Smashbox or UD I would totally believe it. E.L.F. hit this one out of the park.
Stacy S.
1922 reviews
I purchased an elf eyeshadow a while back. I have no compaints. It lasted all day without the use of a primer. The pigment was fantastic and you cant beat the price. I will absloutley use these again.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
I heard these are just a bunch of glitter that gets all over your face and the color shade isn't accurate. Is that true?
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I have never tried the e.l.f eyeshadow dose these eyeshadow work really good or no
Julie V.
Any suggestions on how to apply?
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Do these blend pretty well? Are they creamy or cakey? How pigmented are these on lid? Would you say they needed a primer?
Danielle K.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
I've been looking for an eyeshadow that is really pigmented but not too expensive. Has anytime tried these? How long do they last without creasing or sliding off?