BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Soft and fluffy, these vibrant, shimmering Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow colors can be used as eyeshadow or a bold liner. The whipped gel texture is easy to blend and lightweight for lasting comfort and wear. Perfect for highlighting the brow bone and adding extra shimmer for a truly glam look.

HOW TO USE

• With an eyeshadow brush or your finger, apply the eyeshadow to your eyelid and blend it for smooth coverage.
  • Wear alone or use it as highlighter on your brow bone or inner eye corners to complement other eyeshadows.
  • This lustrous eyeshadow can also be used as eyeliner – simply use a flat eyeliner brush to apply a fine line along the lash line.

Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Butyl Acrylate/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Petrolatum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain:Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI 77499)

• Where do you find these in store? I can't seem to find th...3 Answers
  • e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow Haven't try these y...3 Answers
  • I have never tried the e.l.f eyeshadow dose these eyeshad...8 Answers
e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow
  • "Finally a drugstore dupe for the Chanel Illusion d"ombre shadows!!! They are soft, long lasting and have a beautiful finish on the eye, you can wear them alone, over or under a powder shadow and the colors are ALL awesome. The Confetti shade is a spot on Dupe in color for Chanel Fantasme. At 3.00 each you can't beat these shadows!!!" in 199 reviews
  • "Even though I prefer the Mary Kay cream eyeshadow, these are good! Go on and lasts just about as well thru out the day. Just wish they had a lighter color like the Mary Kay Beach Blonde! THAT is my baby" in 149 reviews
  • "I love these eye shadows! I wore the color Toast throughout the holiday season because its a super glittery gold color. I love these because you can use them as an eye shadow or an eye liner. " in 115 reviews
Claudia B.
Austin, TX
I really like the e.l.f. eyeshadows! They have a really great pigmentation to them and they stay on for a while! The shine is pretty intense and the glittery colors look great for a night makeup look! For such a low price this is definitely a really great product!
Sara L.
I have the Soiree shade and I love it! It has a bouncy consistency when you touch it with your fingers. It is hard to apply with a brush so, a finger application is better. It is good for its price. It can be used for the whole eye or just the lid. I love it and will be purchasing the other shades.
Sarah W.
Spokane Vly, WA
Review for: Toast more...
This is an interesting eyeshadow formula! It has a very sparkly, bouncy texture, almost like a moussey cream. It stays fairly well on my eyes, but I do tend to get a little glitter fall out by the end of the day on my face though... other than that I like these, they're very pretty and high-impact!
Shane S.
Buffalo, NY
I think it deserves a 5 star for its price and quality. I love this eyeshadows. This last long with me, easy to blend and not messy. Super cheap and the packaging is nice. I would totally buy this again and would recommend this. Its worth a try.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I love expensive, high end makeup but this is the cheapest eyeshadow I own and it's still my favorite! I love the pigment and I love how it stays in place all night. e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I like this product but it tends to dry out quickly. I have light blue grey eyes sometimes more blue than grey. The price is great and a good value for what your getting. They are pretty long lasting if you use a base. I wouldn't necessarily recommend because Maybelline and Revlon have better cream shadow type products.
Allysin V.
e.l.f. is my go-to for the metallic eye shadows. I use them all the time when I cosplay, as they are the best I have found for making my eyes pop with gold or copper. I love that the colors are long-wearing, and will not smudge or run even in long days in heat.
Maggie T.
Blacksburg, VA
These are nice and creamy and add a nice shimmer to your lids. The only thing negative I might have to say about it is the fact that it might be a little bit flakey. But the colors are beautiful and the pigmentation is there. A good use of these might be to put them under another shadow.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Review for: Toast more...
These work just fine and the price is great. They are pigmented but very soft so you can accidentally get too much very easily but it’s still easy to work with. It’s totally worth the price
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Really great pigment! Love these shadows as a pop of sparkle on the lid but i would not recommend them as a base eyeshadow! The clump and crease so easily! Great for a little lip but not good as a lot.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
I heard these are just a bunch of glitter that gets all over your face and the color shade isn't accurate. Is that true?
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I have never tried the e.l.f eyeshadow dose these eyeshadow work really good or no
Julie V.
Any suggestions on how to apply?
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Do these blend pretty well? Are they creamy or cakey? How pigmented are these on lid? Would you say they needed a primer?
Danielle K.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
I've been looking for an eyeshadow that is really pigmented but not too expensive. Has anytime tried these? How long do they last without creasing or sliding off?

back