BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Soft and fluffy, these vibrant, shimmering Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow colors can be used as eyeshadow or a bold liner. The whipped gel texture is easy to blend and lightweight for lasting comfort and wear. Perfect for highlighting the brow bone and adding extra shimmer for a truly glam look.

HOW TO USE

• With an eyeshadow brush or your finger, apply the eyeshadow to your eyelid and blend it for smooth coverage.
  • Wear alone or use it as highlighter on your brow bone or inner eye corners to complement other eyeshadows.
  • This lustrous eyeshadow can also be used as eyeliner – simply use a flat eyeliner brush to apply a fine line along the lash line.

Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Butyl Acrylate/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Petrolatum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain:Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI 77499)

• Where do you find these in store? I can't seem to find th...3 Answers
  • e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow Haven't try these y...3 Answers
  • I have never tried the e.l.f eyeshadow dose these eyeshad...8 Answers
e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow
  • "Finally a drugstore dupe for the Chanel Illusion d"ombre shadows!!! They are soft, long lasting and have a beautiful finish on the eye, you can wear them alone, over or under a powder shadow and the colors are ALL awesome. The Confetti shade is a spot on Dupe in color for Chanel Fantasme. At 3.00 each you can't beat these shadows!!!" in 199 reviews
  • "Even though I prefer the Mary Kay cream eyeshadow, these are good! Go on and lasts just about as well thru out the day. Just wish they had a lighter color like the Mary Kay Beach Blonde! THAT is my baby" in 149 reviews
  • "I love these eye shadows! I wore the color Toast throughout the holiday season because its a super glittery gold color. I love these because you can use them as an eye shadow or an eye liner. " in 115 reviews
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Toast more...
I have the color toast in this elf shadow, and it is a stunning bright sparkly golden color that holds up really well for the entire day. I apply it with my fingers on a bare lid and it does great. If I am being super fancy I’ll use a eyeshadow primer but it doesn’t have to be used to get a rich color that stays. And for the price!! Why am I spending so much one one when I can get five that work just as well!

Why the heck haven’t I bought more of these shadows is really my only complaint!
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Soiree more...
Weird how such a cheap product can be so nice. That’s my go-to eyeshadow. It is not the most pigmented product but that’s a plus for me because it doesn’t look too dramatic.
It is creamy and wasy to apply - not messy at all. It is somewhat glittery as well.
If you’re looking for a not dramatic purple eyeshadow for everyday use that’s the product for you!
I bought mine a long time ago and I still habe a lot of product left.
Definitely recommend to people that don’t want to spend a lot of money on eyeshadows.
Ashlynn J.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Party more...
First off the product was smaller than the container and it was moving around in the bottle. It even fell out before any use. Which was a big problem as it didn't break or make a mess so it was just a mild annoyance. I tried using a brush made for cream eyeshadows with it but I find that it really only goes on well if I use my finger. Main color wears off pretty easy but the sparkles stay on pretty well. I've only tried it once, so I will try it again with and build it up more to see if that makes a difference. When I di I will edit my review to reflect that.
Sarah V.
Review for: Celebration more...
Very similar texture to Colourpop's Super Shock Shadows. This was a very pretty silver shade with a small amount of glitter. They last a long time on the eye without creasing or having glitter fall out. They do dry up in the pot a little fast but worth it for only $3
Margaret S.
grovetown, GA
This is ok, package is good, simple like elf, good priced, 9 dollars on the shelf, but it doesnt stay, fallout putting on my eyes, and had to build a bit more then i had planned, the glitter is great though. Would use it a few more times maybe in my eye corner. Or as a liner
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Other more...
So this was also part of my GWP set so maybe the issues I had with it are because it's old or a discontinued. I got the color Soiree which looked like a nice plum color in the container. It wasn't as creamy as I thought it would be, felt kind of dry. I had to really press in to get any product to adhere to my finger. There wasn't much pigmentation, even after I built it up and on the eyes looks more like a pink. It didn't glide easily like a cream eyeshadow should, was very patchy. Wouldn't recommend this based on my experience.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Review for: Confetti more...
I was expecting a shimmer or glitter white eyeshadow based on pictures and it’s description online, but it’s more like packed glitter. There’s no white color seen when using this, even if I pack it on. It’s just really fine white glitter. I do like it and used in certain ways it’s gorgeous, but it’s just not really what I expected or wanted when I purchased it. It also seems to fade pretty quickly and after 4/5 hours I can’t see it anymore where I had placed it.
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Gala more...
I absolutely love this type of eyeshadow and the color is fantastic! I have green eyes and it looks great with my eye color! It is so easy to apply, it honestly feels like butter when going on, it’s so smooth! I recommend!
Olivia N.
Review for: Confetti, Party more...
I love these little liquid eyeshadows. I use the white one as a highlighter and in the inner corner of my eyes and it looks so good together. The grey one is great for a more dramatic eye look. I will say that the texture is sometimes difficult to apply because the glitter separates and ends up looking a little bit dusty, but overall I think it's a great look.
Chynna B.
New York
Review for: Toast more...
I absolutely love this eyeshadow. It’s creamy and the perfect color. I bought it from elf and never looked back. These are the only cream-like eyeshadows I use. Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer L.
How is the pigment without the use of a primer underneath?
Jasmine M.
I've heard it's not the best eyeshadow . Is it not well pigmented ? Besides Walmart where else can I find this product ?
Melissa K.
Fountain Hill, PA
Where do you find these in store? I can't seem to find them anywhere!!
Amanda O.
Boalsburg, PA
Hi there does this eye shadow actually stay on long? Has anyone gotten creases with it? I need something that stays on long!
Maricha r.
Lauderhill, FL
e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow Haven't try these yet.. They look super cool