e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow
e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Danielle K.
Storrs Mansfield, CT

I've been looking for an eyeshadow that is really pigmented but not too expensive. Has anytime tried these? How long do they last without creasing or sliding off?

Tara W.
Tara W.
1 year, 11 months ago
I find that they work better as a base at least the ones in the pots. If you use a good eye primer you can get this to work out ... it will last longer with primer use as a base n then put another shadow over it. .. hope it helps
Holly B.
Holly B.
Bay City, MI
1 year, 11 months ago
I used the ELF eye primer (actually use the primer everyday regardless of what shadow I'm using) and it stays pretty well; just don't put too much on cause one day I did have some clumping going on in my creases.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Deland, FL
1 year, 11 months ago
I bought them a few weeks ago and they were ok. Didn't last very long on my eyelids. You definitely get what you pay for.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
avenel
1 year, 11 months ago
As mush as I love elf these to me are not that pigmented I honestly use them to add a little shimmer on top of my eyeshadow. Their smudge pots are a lot more pigmented and they wear for a long time in my experience 5hrs strong.
C G.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
1 year, 11 months ago
The elf long lasting eyeshadow works great for me if I use an eye shadow primer. I usually touch up mid-day through work, noticing that takes too much work though.
Lena L.
Lena L.
San Jose , CA
1 year, 11 months ago
I personally like wet and wild eyeshadows more. Elf aren't as pigmented