BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Soft and fluffy, these vibrant, shimmering Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow colors can be used as eyeshadow or a bold liner. The whipped gel texture is easy to blend and lightweight for lasting comfort and wear. Perfect for highlighting the brow bone and adding extra shimmer for a truly glam look.

HOW TO USE

• With an eyeshadow brush or your finger, apply the eyeshadow to your eyelid and blend it for smooth coverage.
  • Wear alone or use it as highlighter on your brow bone or inner eye corners to complement other eyeshadows.
  • This lustrous eyeshadow can also be used as eyeliner – simply use a flat eyeliner brush to apply a fine line along the lash line.

Isododecane, Polysilicone-11, Butyl Acrylate/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Acrylate Copolymer, Petrolatum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol
May Contain:Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491,CI 77499)

• Where do you find these in store? I can't seem to find th...3 Answers
  • e.l.f Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow Haven't try these y...3 Answers
  • I have never tried the e.l.f eyeshadow dose these eyeshad...8 Answers
Buy on iHerb*
  • "Finally a drugstore dupe for the Chanel Illusion d"ombre shadows!!! They are soft, long lasting and have a beautiful finish on the eye, you can wear them alone, over or under a powder shadow and the colors are ALL awesome. The Confetti shade is a spot on Dupe in color for Chanel Fantasme. At 3.00 each you can't beat these shadows!!!" in 199 reviews
  • "Even though I prefer the Mary Kay cream eyeshadow, these are good! Go on and lasts just about as well thru out the day. Just wish they had a lighter color like the Mary Kay Beach Blonde! THAT is my baby" in 149 reviews
  • "I love these eye shadows! I wore the color Toast throughout the holiday season because its a super glittery gold color. I love these because you can use them as an eye shadow or an eye liner. " in 115 reviews
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Toast more...
I have the color toast in this elf shadow, and it is a stunning bright sparkly golden color that holds up really well for the entire day. I apply it with my fingers on a bare lid and it does great. If I am being super fancy I’ll use a eyeshadow primer but it doesn’t have to be used to get a rich color that stays. And for the price!! Why am I spending so much one one when I can get five that work just as well!

Why the heck haven’t I bought more of these shadows is really my only complaint!
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Soiree more...
Weird how such a cheap product can be so nice. That’s my go-to eyeshadow. It is not the most pigmented product but that’s a plus for me because it doesn’t look too dramatic.
It is creamy and wasy to apply - not messy at all. It is somewhat glittery as well.
If you’re looking for a not dramatic purple eyeshadow for everyday use that’s the product for you!
I bought mine a long time ago and I still habe a lot of product left.
Definitely recommend to people that don’t want to spend a lot of money on eyeshadows.
Ashlynn J.
Lake Charles, LA
Review for: Party more...
First off the product was smaller than the container and it was moving around in the bottle. It even fell out before any use. Which was a big problem as it didn't break or make a mess so it was just a mild annoyance. I tried using a brush made for cream eyeshadows with it but I find that it really only goes on well if I use my finger. Main color wears off pretty easy but the sparkles stay on pretty well. I've only tried it once, so I will try it again with and build it up more to see if that makes a difference. When I di I will edit my review to reflect that.
Sarah V.
Review for: Celebration more...
Very similar texture to Colourpop's Super Shock Shadows. This was a very pretty silver shade with a small amount of glitter. They last a long time on the eye without creasing or having glitter fall out. They do dry up in the pot a little fast but worth it for only $3
Tammi M.
Quincy, MA
Review for: Other more...
So this was also part of my GWP set so maybe the issues I had with it are because it's old or a discontinued. I got the color Soiree which looked like a nice plum color in the container. It wasn't as creamy as I thought it would be, felt kind of dry. I had to really press in to get any product to adhere to my finger. There wasn't much pigmentation, even after I built it up and on the eyes looks more like a pink. It didn't glide easily like a cream eyeshadow should, was very patchy. Wouldn't recommend this based on my experience.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Review for: Confetti more...
I was expecting a shimmer or glitter white eyeshadow based on pictures and it’s description online, but it’s more like packed glitter. There’s no white color seen when using this, even if I pack it on. It’s just really fine white glitter. I do like it and used in certain ways it’s gorgeous, but it’s just not really what I expected or wanted when I purchased it. It also seems to fade pretty quickly and after 4/5 hours I can’t see it anymore where I had placed it.
Samantha A.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Gala more...
I absolutely love this type of eyeshadow and the color is fantastic! I have green eyes and it looks great with my eye color! It is so easy to apply, it honestly feels like butter when going on, it’s so smooth! I recommend!
Olivia N.
Review for: Confetti, Party more...
I love these little liquid eyeshadows. I use the white one as a highlighter and in the inner corner of my eyes and it looks so good together. The grey one is great for a more dramatic eye look. I will say that the texture is sometimes difficult to apply because the glitter separates and ends up looking a little bit dusty, but overall I think it's a great look.
Chynna B.
New York
Review for: Toast more...
I absolutely love this eyeshadow. It’s creamy and the perfect color. I bought it from elf and never looked back. These are the only cream-like eyeshadows I use. Would definitely recommend.
Mina C.
Do yourself a favor, and get this! Seriously! I received this in the color "Toast" as part of a free gift set with purchase. Since using it all I can think is why did it take me so long to try this? I love almost everything ELF. One of the things I didn't like from ELF are their Smudge Pots. I had seen so many rave reviews about the Smudge Pots, but they just weren't for me. I guess I assumed these eyeshadows were basically the same thing. News flash... they're not! They're completely different. I was happy to get one in my free gift set with purchase so I can test it out. One try, and I was hooked! I want one in every color now! It's hard to describe them, but I'll do my best. Imagine your favorite shimmer powder eyeshadow in a fluffy gel like formula. Usually to get an intense color payoff with a powder eyeshadow you would wet your brush first. These have that kind of color payoff without that added step. You can apply them with your ring finger or a flat eyeshadow brush. Even though they go on wet feeling, they do set. They look beautiful when worn alone or over your powder eyeshadow for a pop of color. Perfect to throw in your purse in case you need an eyeshadow while on the go, and easily apply with your finger. If you are looking to try just one starting out, I would recommend the "Toast" color. It's a perfect soft gold shimmer with a faint golden bronze undertone that can be worn with many looks.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
I heard these are just a bunch of glitter that gets all over your face and the color shade isn't accurate. Is that true?
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I have never tried the e.l.f eyeshadow dose these eyeshadow work really good or no
Julie V.
Any suggestions on how to apply?
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
Do these blend pretty well? Are they creamy or cakey? How pigmented are these on lid? Would you say they needed a primer?
Danielle K.
Storrs Mansfield, CT
I've been looking for an eyeshadow that is really pigmented but not too expensive. Has anytime tried these? How long do they last without creasing or sliding off?