BeautyEyeEyebrow Enhancerse.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream

e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream

2018 Hello Giggles HG Beauty Crush Award Winner!

e.l.f. Lock On Liner glides on smoothly to sculpt, shade, and define brows. Imitating eyebrow hairs. It can also be used as eyeshadow or eyeliner for define, gorgeous, long-lasting color.
Proud to be 100% vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic.

I used to use the e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream but it has gotten dry. What can I do to make it not dry???
Is this product good for filling in light brows and leaving them smooth?
Start your review of e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream!
Meya  B.
Port St Lucie, FL
e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream uploaded by Meya  B.
I’ve been using this for about 4 years and I absolutely love it it’s very smooth and creamy and it’s really pigmented and and it’s cheap roughly about $4.
Amber W.
London, OH
e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream uploaded by Amber W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m obsessed with is product!!! I always use this for my brows and won’t stop using it!!! Highly recommended!!!!
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream uploaded by Rena B.
e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream uploaded by Rena B.
I m not really into brow pomade I much more of a brow pencil person! But since I love elf’s products I decided to give this a try!! I would say that you have to be patient and slowly work you way into desired brow shape and tint! The cream and little light but it buildable! Overall I would only use this if I m out my brow liner!! It’s decent!
Evelyn S.
Wichita Falls, TX
e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream uploaded by Evelyn S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This pomade has yet to let me down! It is my favorite brow pomade and i can say that i love how pigmented and creamy it is! I use it daily. No improvements needed and it is worth its price! Not pricey at all! I highly recommend and i will be buying it again!
Amber  C.
Stone Mtn, GA
e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream uploaded by Amber  C.
Purchased at: CVS
I think this product is pretty good, especially for the affordable price. I’ve been using it mostly to fill my eyebrows but it can also double as a pit liner. Maybe the tool I used wasn’t the best, but it got a little messy. I’m still kind of new to doing my eyebrows. It’s creamy and looks good, but it can smear if you aren’t careful. I’m not sure how long lasting it is yet, but I’m going to keep using it with different tools and get the hang of it. e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream
Migdaliz  C.
e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream uploaded by Migdaliz  C.
Realicé mis cejas en este look con esta pomada y para ser tan económica realmente traba super bien, fácil de aplicsr y difuminar, lo consigues en cualquier farmacia o supermercados. I made my eyebrows in this look with this pomade and to be so cheap it really works super well, easy to apply and blend, you can get it in any pharmacy or supermarkets
Emma K.
Lenexa, KS
e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream uploaded by Emma K.
This stuff is a great value for the price! I use it for my brows. You have to be careful not to get too much product on the brush. A little goes a long way!
Mariah K.
Vancouver, WA
e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream uploaded by Mariah K.
I use this stuff instead of my Anastasia and I feel that it doesn’t dry out as quick and it sets just as good for a fifth of the price. Perfect color for me, and good pan size for the price of course. Even if you swear by ABH brow gel. If you were in a pinch this is a more than adequate step-in
Ashlyn B.
new stanton
e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream uploaded by Ashlyn B.
As you can clearly see in the picture that I love this product I use it in espresso and I love it I use it everyday it gives me the perfect long lasting brows that I love
Dani W.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Purchased at: Target
This Elf brow cream is super cheap and affordable and available at Target. I think I paid $3 for this and it is an essential I use everyday now. The color is perfect and is also very easy to use. A little goes a long way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacqueline S.
SanAntonio
il y a un an
Sarah A.
Des Moines, IA
il y a 2 ans
e.l.f. Lock on Liner and Brow Enhancer Cream This might be a dumb question, but which color would be the next shade lighter than the medium brown, but still in the cooler tone? I have ashy brunette brows.
Jennifer B. il y a 2 ans