BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The Small, Sleek Design is Great for On-the-Go Beauty Touch Ups This convenient 48-piece makeup collection for your eyes allows you to have your Little Black Beauty Book readily available anytime, anywhere! Keep the Beauty Book in your purse, at home...

• Do the eyeshadows have a lot of fall out? Are they pigmented or c...2 Answers
  • How pigmented are the shades?1 Answers
  • How many matte shades are there? Are there more mattes than shimm...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "I received this a few months ago as a gift along with my E.L.F purchase. Most pans are nearly empty! I absolutely love these shadows. It's a great color palette, super pigmented, and little to no fall out. I will purchase another! " in 73 reviews
  • "I always love Elf products! They're super affordable and are a great alternative to high end brands . I love this pallet because it offers a great selection of neutral as well as bright colors. It's a great go-to pallet to have in your collection! " in 15 reviews
Kelsey B.
I bought this palette on ELF's website and was so excited to play around and experiment with some of the colors. Online, the colors were very vivid and bright, but in person the colors are dull and have little to no pigment. This palette is meant for elementary or middle school kids who are just getting introduced to eyeshadow. I'm really disappointed in this palette, I've loved all the other ELF eyeshadow palettes I've tried, but I can't say that about this one.

The packaging is super cute and it really does look like a book. The palette also came with two eyeshadow brushes which I love and use on a regular basis. They are just as good as some of the higher end brushes I own. I really wish I could say the same about the palette.
Jeni H.
Henrico
Received this as a gift from someone who does not really buy make up. The colors are not very pigmented and I had a lot of fall out. I think this is a good little eyeshadow book for a young person just starting out and wanting to play with make up as it does have a lot of colors and it is pretty cheap. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone else though.
VANESSA M.
These little black beauty books are perfect for beginners! They have a huge variety of shades in every palette and the pigmentation is pretty good for the price. Personally I AM not a big fan of the packaging but it is kind of cute and easy to travel with. Its a palette for those who are just now discovering the makeup world!
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
I really love this pallet. The colors are not that pigmented compared to higher end products so you do need to build color on but a lot bigger than I thought it would be the packaging is Nice and for only $10 very much worth it. Comes with some shimmer and some matte colors as well
Becca P.
Bremerton
I like that they have so many different colors to work with! I'm no makeup guru but it's fun to occasionally try a different color! Plus it's all in one so I don't have to buy so many differently pallets to only use 1 color. Recommend for first time makeup users!
Elizabeth R.
Kissimmee, FL
I got this for Christmas one year. And I liked it cuz I love neutral colors! It can improve, I mean some of the shadows are pigmented but it also has fallout. It is a good price, it’s affordable I looked it up HEHEHEHE! I wouldn’t really recommend this though.
Ashley N.
A great product for people just beginning to use makeup and who don’t have a lot of money to spend on eyeshadow palettes! This palette includes a large shade range and endless options. The color payoff isn’t the best, but definitely good for the price!
Courtney F.
Very pigmented and soft! It doesn’t break and it is beautiful for any color of eyes. ELF is a great brand and I am so glad to be an owner of this product. It lasts long and is worth the money. Once I run out, you can bet that I am buying it again!
Tatiana M.
Winston Salem, NC
I was not the biggest fan of this pallet. Now I will say that the pallet colors are BEAUTIFUL i love almost all the colors on this pallet. The problem is that I did not like how powdery and the amount of fallout I got from this pallet. On top of that it would take me 3 time to pack the shadow color in there for it to even remotely show up on my eye. I have attempted to use this pallet multiple times before I ended up stop using it and throwing it away. I would not recommend buying this
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
Great color options to choose from. Has everything you could ask for in this set. Some colors aren't rue to what they look like such as the purples. The shadows wear nice and as long as you use a eyeshadow primer it won't crease.
Renee N.
Iowa City, IA
Are the eyeshadows in this creamy or powdery?
M B.
Is this good for beginners?
Jennifer B.
I always seem to be looking for new eye shadows because I never have the "right" color that I want. Does this pallet have a lot of diverse colors or are they pretty much all the same thing?
Priscilla V.
I would like more make up from them do they have a website?
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
My daughter has this in her always wanted the elf little black beauty book I can't find it in any of the stores right now so if anybody knows but I have tried it I've used my daughters I think she complains a lot because I use the weather in half but I love love love it I would recommend anybody to get it and if anybody knows where I can get more please let me know