e.l.f. Little Black Beauty Book

The Small, Sleek Design is Great for On-the-Go Beauty Touch Ups This convenient 48-piece makeup collection for your eyes allows you to have your Little Black Beauty Book readily available anytime, anywhere! Keep the Beauty Book in your purse, at home...

How pigmented are the shades?
How many matte shades are there? Are there more mattes than shimmer!
Does the case stay closed? Have had too many that open in the makeup bag leaving makeup everywhere.
Start your review of e.l.f. Little Black Beauty Book!
Product Highlights
...empty! I absolutely love these shadows. It's a great color palette, super pigmented, and little to no fall out. I will purchase another! in reviews
...end brands . I love this pallet because it offers a great selection of neutral as well as bright colors. It's a great go-to pallet to have in your collection! in reviews
Tiffany J.
Rockwell, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love E. L. F for creating these super inexpensive, easy to travel with beauty books!!! ***This eyeshadow palette has been through hell and back so pls don't mind the awful quality of scratches and mess😂😂😂!** They are decent quality eyeshadows. I have found every shade that I like for my everyday look. I have the Day Edition little black beauty book I love it! The colors are so pretty and go so great with my light toned complexion! The only downsides I have to say about this eyeshadow palette is that since it is magnetic closing it makes it Easy for it to not open if you drop it. The brush that it comes with is missing because it was that low quality of a makeup brush but using my own brush and primer these really can make a beautiful makeup look.
Jasel M.
Kansas City, KS
I love it. Its my go to when I want a simple natural look. And love how there are a couple of bright colors like the blue greenish colors!
Maritza M.
Prosper, TX
You will Love this product...! I just love it and highly recommend it.... Must try and you will love it as well....
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Love having so many colors to choose from it has some fall out but great deal for the money I always reach for it
Jennifer G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I usually really like elf products but this palette was not the best. The pans were teeny tiny and hard to get color out of. When you did get color it was not very pigmented and it was extremely chunky with a lot of Fallout. There are maybe three colors that didn't have that issue in this whole palette. I gave mine to my 12 year old niece. I guess this would be good for a younger girl who is just starting with makeup and isn't trying to achieve an artistic look.
Melissa F.
Review for: Warm Vol 2
Love this palette!! I’m a big fan of elf products they are great quality at a reasonable price. Some of the packaging makes it hard to see what the product looks like in the store. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants great makeup without paying a lot of money for it.
Cynthia S.
Oceanside, CA
e.l.f. Little Black Beauty Book uploaded by Cynthia S.
Review for: e.l.f. Eyes Little Black Beauty Book, Warm Edition, 1.1 oz
Im not huge on make but if i ever wanted a natural eye shadow look elf warm is great. It well pigmented soni dont have to use alot. This comes in a small compacted size with alot of colors so if you need a quick adjustment you can taken with you. Also bring a nice mirror
Natalie H.
Council Bluffs
Review for: Warm Vol 2
It has a variety of colors with is nice this is a great set to have for fall. It easy to apply not very pigment I usually have to apply to coats but easy to blend, has a bit of fall out.
Ajiri O.
Review for: e.l.f. Eyes Little Black Beauty Book, Warm Edition, 1.1 oz
I really like that but all the colors look really similar to each other there was probably only about Ford blue colors and there wasn't really a nice rage between colors I would definitely improve this palette by adding a bit more colors and I would not buy again. #elf #eyeshadow e.l.f. Little Black Beauty Book
Casey S.
Review for: Warm Vol 2
This is ok i feel like the shadows are super small. They work nice its just so tiny and the colors are pretty dull and boring. Idk i just didnt really like it that much. If you like plain colors all the time you might like this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...