BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #90 in Makeup Palettes

A perfectly pocket sized book of eyeshadow, plus two brushes, makes this set as perfect as your favorite little black dress.

Set includes:
Little Black Beauty Book in Warm
Smudge Brush
Eye Shadow Brush

How To Use

Choose A Light Color From The Eyeshadow Palette And With The Eyeshadow Brush, Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.
Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease To Contour.

Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With The Smudge Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090)

• How many colors does it have?5 Answers
  • I love elf it's amazing everything is well worth it ❤1 Answers
  • How much did you pay for this palette?3 Answers
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
Overall a good purchase for the amount and quality you get. It's small enough to take anywhere and offers a variety of shades. The pigment shows up quite nicely too. I enjoy that there are sparkly shades as well as matte options. I also like that it came with an applicator and 2 brushes. The mirror inside is also handy. The only thing I would like more is if they had shades that offered a bit more variety, many of the shades are very close to each other. Overall a great purchase, especially for those who don't want to spend a fortune.
Heather D.
I love this eyeshadow book! It is full of warm colors. It has a mix of matte colors as well as shimmer-y ones. These shadows are very pigment and don't not fade. With a variety of colors, there are many different looks that can be created. I received this product in my elf subscription box awhile ago and have been using it since. I would definitely recommend.
Armynda R.
Urbanna, VA
My sister got this for me as a gift, and while I love the compact size and the color selection, the shadows themselves were a hit or miss for me. Some of them are great! Others weren't as pigmented as I was hoping for and didnt blend out well, especially the brighter colors. Overall I think this is a good eyeshadow set for the price, and it would be great for someone that travels a lot. It's just not my favorite.
Megan M.
For the price point, this palette is pretty decent for beginners. It’s a lot of shadow for such a low price, however, the first side barely ranges in color at all. It’s mostly shimmery colors, but does have a few bold colors and is decently pigmented for such a cheap price.
Carrie G.
Iowa City
This is a great travel palette, with a decent variety of colors. The quality of the product is fine, but it is a little limited to just the shimmery colors. I can get some dramatic shades from this little thing, but mostly it's better for day looks. It's great to keep at work in my desk for touch ups throughout the day.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I was not impressed. I was able to make it work, which is why it didn't get 1 star, but I really didn't love my eye makeup the entire week I dedicated to using this palette in order to get a full well rounded review. The shades are SO powdery!!! They fly everywhere every time I dip my brush in. But my big issue with this palette is the longevity of the shades. I had some of these shades start to fade on my eyes within an HOUR of applying them! I have tried different primers, using concealer as a primer, no primer....nothing makes them better. Not a fan!
Heather A.
Vermont
I really loved this product its one that can easily fit in your makeup bag when traveling and doesnt take up much room. I didn't really like the blues that came with the pallet, but Im thinking that's my fault as I dont really know how to use them properly
Maddie M.
State college , PA
I just got this palette and I actually love it. It has some bad reviews but I think it’s super convenient for a really great price. It’s only about $10 and you get so many different colors in the palette and it fits right in the palm of your hand.
Rita S.
Viper, KY
I love e.l.f.!! This is an awesome product and it's only $10!! It has a variety of colors and they perform well. As far as drugstore brands go, this brand is close to the top.
Rebecca C.
My husband surprised me with this little black book for my birthday and I have to tell you I use this for my everyday make up it goes on so nice and smooth and just because the colors are little they actually make it along ways very pigmented.
Taylor W.
How pigmented are the eyeshadows?
Caroline M.
Miami Beach, FL
How many colors does it have?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much did you pay for this palette?
Tamar S.
Is this a good product. B
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I love elf it's amazing everything is well worth it ❤

back