BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

A perfectly pocket sized book of eyeshadow, plus two brushes, makes this set as perfect as your favorite little black dress.

Set includes:
Little Black Beauty Book in Warm
Smudge Brush
Eye Shadow Brush

How To Use

Choose A Light Color From The Eyeshadow Palette And With The Eyeshadow Brush, Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.
Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease To Contour.

Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With The Smudge Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dimethicone, Silica, Phenoxyethanol May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090)

• How many colors does it have?5 Answers
  • I love elf it's amazing everything is well worth it ❤1 Answers
  • How much did you pay for this palette?3 Answers
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
Overall a good purchase for the amount and quality you get. It's small enough to take anywhere and offers a variety of shades. The pigment shows up quite nicely too. I enjoy that there are sparkly shades as well as matte options. I also like that it came with an applicator and 2 brushes. The mirror inside is also handy. The only thing I would like more is if they had shades that offered a bit more variety, many of the shades are very close to each other. Overall a great purchase, especially for those who don't want to spend a fortune.
Heather D.
I love this eyeshadow book! It is full of warm colors. It has a mix of matte colors as well as shimmer-y ones. These shadows are very pigment and don't not fade. With a variety of colors, there are many different looks that can be created. I received this product in my elf subscription box awhile ago and have been using it since. I would definitely recommend.
Melissa L.
Lancaster, PA
Purchased at: Target
I love e.l.f. cosmetics. I like this set. It comes with two brushes (as shown). The colors are pretty, and I like the assortment of colors. However, I wish they were a bit heavier on the eye and more bold.
Megan M.
For the price point, this palette is pretty decent for beginners. It’s a lot of shadow for such a low price, however, the first side barely ranges in color at all. It’s mostly shimmery colors, but does have a few bold colors and is decently pigmented for such a cheap price.
Carrie G.
Iowa City, IA
This is a great travel palette, with a decent variety of colors. The quality of the product is fine, but it is a little limited to just the shimmery colors. I can get some dramatic shades from this little thing, but mostly it's better for day looks. It's great to keep at work in my desk for touch ups throughout the day.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
I was not impressed. I was able to make it work, which is why it didn't get 1 star, but I really didn't love my eye makeup the entire week I dedicated to using this palette in order to get a full well rounded review. The shades are SO powdery!!! They fly everywhere every time I dip my brush in. But my big issue with this palette is the longevity of the shades. I had some of these shades start to fade on my eyes within an HOUR of applying them! I have tried different primers, using concealer as a primer, no primer....nothing makes them better. Not a fan!
Maddie M.
state college , PA
I just got this palette and I actually love it. It has some bad reviews but I think it’s super convenient for a really great price. It’s only about $10 and you get so many different colors in the palette and it fits right in the palm of your hand.
Rita S.
Viper, KY
I love e.l.f.!! This is an awesome product and it's only $10!! It has a variety of colors and they perform well. As far as drugstore brands go, this brand is close to the top.
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
I received this as a gift and I'm not a fan of it. There are many shades but there is little color pay off and they're very dusty shadows. The lack of pigment is disappointing and it's hard to create a cohesive look with these shades
Simin A.
Lawrenceville
Initially when I ordered this palette, I was very impressed at the color variety for such a low price. However, I was very disappointed when the item came in the mail. I love all ELF products and buy the majority of my makeup from the site but don’t be fooled by the picture. The eyeshadows were not as they were shown. They were all gold and copper shades and none of the brighter pinks and blue eyeshadows were included. The pigment was great and the eyeshadow is very long lasting however I wish the colors matched the picture.
Taylor W.
How pigmented are the eyeshadows?
Caroline M.
Miami Beach, FL
How many colors does it have?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
How much did you pay for this palette?
Tamar S.
Is this a good product. B
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
I love elf it's amazing everything is well worth it ❤

Amazon