e.l.f. Lipstick 7701 Fantasy Smooth & long lasting Coverage uploaded by Gadeer A.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Lipstick 7701 Fantasy Smooth & long lasting Coverage
  • "This lipstick is always in my purse. It pretty much goes with everything and the formula is so rush and creamy." in 6 reviews
  • "There long lasting. I got these for my little sister and she broke it and out it's on all of her dolls. And it's long lasting cuz it was had to remove off of her and the dolls." in 3 reviews
Heavyn H.
Paterson
This isa good product to use if you are new to makeup. And E.L.F cosmetics it’s self is good. If you want their cosmetics you may find it at Walmart, etc. Surprisingly I found their eyeshadow at the dollar store.
Sheila T.
Lafayette, IN
I love E.L.F cosmetics! I don't think I have used a product from them I didn't love. They are affordable and everywhere. I buy them from Walmart, Target, and Dollar Tree.
Alyssa T.
Calumet, MI
I got this lipstick as a gift, and it really isn't my favorite. I've tried many elf products, and this is one of the only products by them that I didn't like. The color was a nice, but looked really streaky and didn't feel good to wear. It also wasn't very long lasting.
Rachel W.
Monticello
Given the price, this lipstick was ok. It looked good but was not smooth and made my lips feel dry. I bought it at Target. It lasted longer than I expected but I didn't want to keep it on because it wasn't comfortable. I wouldn't buy it again or recommend it to others.
Katia M.
Oh my GOD... this lipstick it is so amazing because you can use it in your eyes, lips and face... I Love it... I love it... magnifico lipstick para usarlo en los cachetes, ojos y labios...
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Elf cosmetics has come a long way from when it first came out. The longwear of their lipstick is awesome! They are so pigmented! I always carry a elf lipstick on my bag in case I need to apply some color or I'm out of my red lipstick! Their lipsticks glide in smoothly and they don't smear off or run after you've applied it which is great! I recommend elf to anyone looking for some pigmented lipstick but not wanting to break the bank!
Kayla A.
I have this in “pink petal” and I’m not a fan of it. It is too creamy, I think. I also don’t like how the color looks on me. I think it might be too light for my skin tone because it is really pretty on others! It’s a good price so it was worth trying but overall I wouldn’t buy it again.
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
It isn't very long lasting but, it did last me about 2 hours. The color is incredibly vibrant in the hot pink shade I bought. I love the colors that elf offers, I just wish it lasted a bit longer. But for the affordable price it's a really good product.
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
This lipstick is very affordable. It's a great lipstick for the price. It is smooth and creamy. It's not very long lasting but it does stay on a fair amount of time. It feels good on the lips and it has a nice pleasant scent to it.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I have several colors in this lipstick. They go on smooth and last most of the day. No problems with smearing. I would recommend to anyone and I like that you can see the color through the package. I would buy again.