e.l.f. Lipstick 7701 Fantasy Smooth & long lasting Coverage uploaded by Gadeer A.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

e.l.f. Lipstick 7701 Fantasy Smooth & long lasting Coverage
  • "This lipstick is always in my purse. It pretty much goes with everything and the formula is so rush and creamy." in 6 reviews
  • "There long lasting. I got these for my little sister and she broke it and out it's on all of her dolls. And it's long lasting cuz it was had to remove off of her and the dolls." in 3 reviews
Emely S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Im a performer, and I always find myself looking for the perfect shade of red, and this edition has it and it’s absolutely smooth and just so nice on the lips, also can we just talk about how great e.l.f. is for always giving fair prices? I love it.
Katerina E.
Aaaaa I cannot begin to explain how much I love elf and their brand in general. It is decent quality and affordable. I use their products every day. I especially love the drip foundation. This lipstick is my go to
Sheila T.
Lafayette, IN
I love E.L.F cosmetics! I don't think I have used a product from them I didn't love. They are affordable and everywhere. I buy them from Walmart, Target, and Dollar Tree.
Kalee D.
pikeville
great formula and like it states in the description, great lasting coverage with a nice smooth finish. this product is great for going out all day and for on the go traveling, i will definitely purchase this again, very affordable and i love it.
Katia M.
Oh my GOD... this lipstick it is so amazing because you can use it in your eyes, lips and face... I Love it... I love it... magnifico lipstick para usarlo en los cachetes, ojos y labios...
Kayla A.
I have this in “pink petal” and I’m not a fan of it. It is too creamy, I think. I also don’t like how the color looks on me. I think it might be too light for my skin tone because it is really pretty on others! It’s a good price so it was worth trying but overall I wouldn’t buy it again.
Alyssa T.
Calumet, MI
I got this lipstick as a gift, and it really isn't my favorite. I've tried many elf products, and this is one of the only products by them that I didn't like. The color was a nice, but looked really streaky and didn't feel good to wear. It also wasn't very long lasting.
Mari O.
Roanoke, TX
This lipstick is very affordable. It's a great lipstick for the price. It is smooth and creamy. It's not very long lasting but it does stay on a fair amount of time. It feels good on the lips and it has a nice pleasant scent to it.
Cathmay L.
E Liverpool, OH
Love this great for when there’s not much time! Just wish I was able to use it all. After a certain point you need something to apply with because there’s a lot in the container you could use that gets left or tossed.
Heavyn H.
Paterson
This isa good product to use if you are new to makeup. And E.L.F cosmetics it’s self is good. If you want their cosmetics you may find it at Walmart, etc. Surprisingly I found their eyeshadow at the dollar store.