BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Pigment-Rich Lip Stains A Super Glossy Lip Shine 3 Piece Lip Gloss Set 2 Pen-Like Tip Helps You Draw on Color Easily 3 On-the-Go Tube is Mess-Proof for Easy Application e.l.f. Lips Set Includes: 2 Lip Stains 2 Super Glossy Promotes beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip helps you draw on color easily for a streak and smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to help hydrate and moisturize lips. No animal testing. see more...

Terriana W.
Terriana W.
Phoenix, AZ
I truly loved this lip set! The colored lip stainers stayed on for a good 7 hours before I had to touch up and that was with a lunch break. And the gloss was a nice touch over the stainers. I don't really use glosses much but I thought it was a nice texture which was new. Usually when I encounter glosses they are extremely uncomfortable for me due to how sticky they are. This didnt give me that uncomfortable dry stickiness. The shine was just phenomenal. I loved them together and could use them apart. I would highly recommend these.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
North Port
Good job guys on the following product and I love this one so much better than a other brand app for that matter what I do not want you guys for a long long way back from me and my family is the best friend I love this is the best thing ever! Elf cosmetics are the best
Autumn K.
Autumn K.
I LOVE elf products. The colors were great and went on smooth. It didn't dry me lips out, the color lasted awhile, and it didn't smudge or come off. Definitely met my expectations. The packaging is always nice and sleek. I would buy this again for sure.
Delilah L.
Delilah L.
Hamond in
For me I loved and I mean loved this product it's smells good it's not Thick on the lips. Which is great for me. It's very very useful on dark colors. Which is my favorite to wear it with.THIS WAS GREAT. I live it and I mean absolutely love it. I really hope more peaople get it
Haley M.
Haley M.
Winston Salem
I love all of these colors in this kit, and I love the Glossy one, I bought this product at a local target. It was my first time ever trying out this product and this did in fact meet my expectations for the product and i recommend that others try it too.
isabella n.
isabella n.
Vernonia, OR
I had this product a while ago and I wish I knew where to find it again, due to how beautiful it stained my lips. This product definitely has a look that you can wear for every day.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this lippy! Not too drastic of a look! It applied nicely and didn't feel sticky or gooey. I also thought it lasted quite awhile! I would definitely buy this product again as ELF products are very affordable.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Springdale
I love Elf! Decent price and product is good quality! It's my go to product! The colors are gorgeous and it stays on all day! I don't have to keep reapplying!
Dayanara G.
Dayanara G.
So I tried this product a few days ago, and overall it was pretty good. It went on very easily on the lips and it stayed on for almost the entire day, I really recommend this product if you're looking for something great for your lips
Kristine G.
Kristine G.
Bronx NY
Very nice lipstick. Very affordable, love the colors doesn't dry out my lips. Moisturizing, feels good on lips