BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Pigment-Rich Lip Stains A Super Glossy Lip Shine 3 Piece Lip Gloss Set 2 Pen-Like Tip Helps You Draw on Color Easily 3 On-the-Go Tube is Mess-Proof for Easy Application e.l.f. Lips Set Includes: 2 Lip Stains 2 Super Glossy Promotes beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip helps you draw on color easily for a streak and smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to help hydrate and moisturize lips. No animal testing.

Natalia C.
I recently bought one of this at target, cause I saw and thought it was cheap and I liked the colors. I liked it, it is a good quality for the price, I'll definitely will buy this kind of products again (elf). They are not so oily (which I hate in lipsticks ) but they not leave my lips dry either.
Courtney M.
Tishomingo, OK
I love that the stain is so long lasting but I hate that it dries my lips out so bad😩 but I guess that's the price you pay for a long lasting liner!🤗 not to mention it's super affordable!
Erika A.
This is okay as a back up when I need something for my lips but forgot my other go tos. Leaves my lips feeling very sticky and not smooth. Not terrible but not great.
Alexia A.
Saint Simons Island, GA
Elf if one of my go to beauty product for a good price. I love there lip stains the only down side is the color does wear off after a while, but the colors are very beautiful.
Lorena V.
Love this product love how it aplicación on the lips and how it looks love this and it has a good value it's awesome it's a good price and the packaging it's great yes I recommended it to all my friends my family
Terriana W.
Phoenix, AZ
I truly loved this lip set! The colored lip stainers stayed on for a good 7 hours before I had to touch up and that was with a lunch break. And the gloss was a nice touch over the stainers. I don't really use glosses much but I thought it was a nice texture which was new. Usually when I encounter glosses they are extremely uncomfortable for me due to how sticky they are. This didnt give me that uncomfortable dry stickiness. The shine was just phenomenal. I loved them together and could use them apart. I would highly recommend these.
Jazmin A.
I absolutely love love love this lip tints and the gloss! I use this every time I don't want to wear a lot of makeup or a just want a more natural lip color and I love it. So easy to use I would recommend to others to go out and buy it because it's so nice
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this lippy! Not too drastic of a look! It applied nicely and didn't feel sticky or gooey. I also thought it lasted quite awhile! I would definitely buy this product again as ELF products are very affordable.
Lexi G.
Valley Center
I personally love all of the elf cosmetics lip products because there is such a good variety and you can pick out if many colors. The lipsticks are very long lasting and lip liners are very easy to use (: I would definitely buy this again because you get three lippies in it
Lexi W.
North Port
Good job guys on the following product and I love this one so much better than a other brand app for that matter what I do not want you guys for a long long way back from me and my family is the best friend I love this is the best thing ever! Elf cosmetics are the best