BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Pigment-Rich Lip Stains A Super Glossy Lip Shine 3 Piece Lip Gloss Set 2 Pen-Like Tip Helps You Draw on Color Easily 3 On-the-Go Tube is Mess-Proof for Easy Application e.l.f. Lips Set Includes: 2 Lip Stains 2 Super Glossy Promotes beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip helps you draw on color easily for a streak and smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing Vitamin E to help hydrate and moisturize lips. No animal testing.

e.l.f. Lips Set
  • "Love elf it's so affordable and their formula is amazing. Long lasting and good. Deff recommend this to everyone" in 6 reviews
  • "I LOVE elf products. The colors were great and went on smooth. It didn't dry me lips out, the color lasted awhile, and it didn't smudge or come off. Definitely met my expectations. The packaging is always nice and sleek. I would buy this again for sure." in 5 reviews
Rebecca M.
I received this as a gift and am very happy with it! I love the color, it goes on smoothly, and doesn't bleed.  It stays on for about 6 hours.  Con: it is a bit sticky until it dries, but dries in about 3 minutes.  I will most likely buy again.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love this lippy! Not too drastic of a look! It applied nicely and didn't feel sticky or gooey. I also thought it lasted quite awhile! I would definitely buy this product again as ELF products are very affordable.
Lexi W.
North Port
Good job guys on the following product and I love this one so much better than a other brand app for that matter what I do not want you guys for a long long way back from me and my family is the best friend I love this is the best thing ever! Elf cosmetics are the best
Natalia C.
Katonah, NY
I recently bought one of this at target, cause I saw and thought it was cheap and I liked the colors. I liked it, it is a good quality for the price, I'll definitely will buy this kind of products again (elf). They are not so oily (which I hate in lipsticks ) but they not leave my lips dry either.
Autumn K.
Andrea V.
Obviously because of the price point it's not the best product out there but it's honestly really nice for what you are paying it brings three products and all of them are decent I bought it at Walmart and it's honestly crazy I would buy it again and I recommend it for gifts
Delilah L.
Hamond in
For me I loved and I mean loved this product it's smells good it's not Thick on the lips. Which is great for me. It's very very useful on dark colors. Which is my favorite to wear it with.THIS WAS GREAT. I live it and I mean absolutely love it. I really hope more peaople get it
Haley M.
Winston Salem
I love all of these colors in this kit, and I love the Glossy one, I bought this product at a local target. It was my first time ever trying out this product and this did in fact meet my expectations for the product and i recommend that others try it too.
isabella n.
Vernonia, OR
I had this product a while ago and I wish I knew where to find it again, due to how beautiful it stained my lips. This product definitely has a look that you can wear for every day.
Erika A.
This is okay as a back up when I need something for my lips but forgot my other go tos. Leaves my lips feeling very sticky and not smooth. Not terrible but not great.