7 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if th...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Kate W.
Kate W.
Review for: Nude Nectar
I like that this lip stain dries and actually stays on my lips. Other drugstore products I've tried seem more like a lip balm because they try to be "moisturizing", but that film of color wipes off on stuff. This is perfect with a layer of lip balm over it, however it is hard to find in stores
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Do not recommend. Does not last like a stain. I got a few uses out of the product before it dried up. Spend your money on a better product.
Murphy L.
Murphy L.
This was the absolutely WORST lip product I've ever used in my entire life! I mean, I know it's cheap, but COME ON. Patchy, wouldn't lady more than a minute, and all around a terrible product.
Aryl D.
Aryl D.
Sacramento
It washes off with every drink u have doesn't last long but I love the colors and how cheap it is easy to apply and use live the lid it stays on
Heather F.
Heather F.
Oxford
Review for: Pink Petal
This lip color is good if you want a lighter more sheer lip look. it lasts pretty well but you do have to re apply throughout the day. it is good though if you don't want a heavy lip color on because it is super light on the lips and doesn't make them heavy or dry.
Veniz D.
Veniz D.
Review for: Berry Blush
This product definitely stained my lips but in a very unpleasant way. It dried my lips up and emphasized texture even after applying lip balm.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Review for: Pink Petal
My go to lip stain. I live how pigmented this lip stain is. It goes on so smooth and stays on for hours. You can get very precise bc of the way the tip is shaped.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Tulsa
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush
I use this almost daily. It does dry my lips out a bit but if i apply a lip gloss or chapstick after it then they are just fine. It goes right on and doesnt come off on everything. You do have to wait a minute for it to dry and you definitely dont want to overdo the inner lip because it can get clunky. LOVE THIS
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
One of my FAVORITE lipstains! They are cheap enough to replace when my kids dump my purse everywhere, but durable enough that I can wait till I get home in a few hours to touch up my smile (if i even need to!) Lip stains by default kind of dry your lips out, but e.l.f. does not dry to the point of cracking or odd looking puckering. The colors stay vibrant, and while the applicater makes me feel like im coloring with a marker, its easy to apply precisely.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Wisconsin
Love the price of elf make up. The lip stain is awesome! No smudges, no lip marks on drinks, and it stays on for hours.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Julie V.
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Holly F.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.