BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #32 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if ...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Britney A.
tampa
Review for: Crimson Crush
This product Is very good and I would definitely recommend because it actually says what it states it will do which is stain your lips, but it does come off smoothly and easily with a makeup wipe I would definitely recommend to others on a bouje budget.
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
Review for: Crimson Crush
I love using affordable lip stains that actually stains my lips. I found this lip stain product for a $1 at the dollar tree. This product does do what it’s name is; stain. It does stain your lips BUT once it touches your lip it doesn’t budge, spreading it on your lips is very hard so you have to move quickly right as it touches your lips. It’s a very beautiful red lip stain color for those going for like a “korean” lip style or just any style. Other than the product not spreading out it’s a great lip product.
Alyssa H.
Review for: Crimson Crush
First off, I got this from Dollar Tree (Walmart sells them for around $3), so I got this at a steal of a price.

I love this stuff. I wanted a lip stain because they are low maintenance compared to matte liquid lipstick, gloss, etc.. This works! The only thing I don’t like is that if your lips are the least but chapped, it seems like it settles better in the chapped part (if that makes sense), so your lips will look a bit two toned. Rather than that, I have no complaints!
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
The color was really good, although the one I got was a bit too dark for me. Easily fixed with gloss. But it felt like I was drawing on my lips with an old school magic marker.
Miranda M.
Maplesville
Review for: Nude Nectar, Hot Tamale
I have to say that this product is awesome. The best value lip stain there is. The color is beautiful and keeps your lips stained for hours and doesn't rub off. I get mine at Walmart and would recommend to all.
Angelina B.
keene
Review for: Nude Nectar
Love love the color of the stain ( nude nectar) sounds yummy 😋 & very easy too apply and use ! Color comes onto
Your lips very nicely ❤ I got it for a great price! I would definitely recommend & get it when I run out lol 😂 elf products are really making
a way up 😊💄 elf lip stains are great ! e.l.f. Lip Stain
Amy S.
Greenacres
The formula was too watery and was not easy to take off even with makeup remover. I don't mind the longevity, but it should still come off with makeup remover.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Review for: Berry Blush
I love lip stains and i love elf products. Found this at dollar tree and grabbed it quick. Super staying power through food and drink. Subtle hint of color Thats also buildable.
Christina E.
Keokuk, IA
Review for: Berry Blush
I've never used lip stain before but I found this at Dollar Tree and couldn't resist. I will absolutely be getting more! I like it even more than regular lipstick because it actually stays put and my lip line stays sharper. Win!
Phyllis S.
Pendleton
Review for: Nude Nectar
I bought this for $1 at dollar tree! I bought it to try it out, and I love the color it leaves. It's great and I'll definitely be buying it again (:
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.