BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #41 in Lip Stain

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Lip Stain:
Isododecance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Gloss:
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985).

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Kristina R.
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I love these lip stains from elf. I wish there were more colors to buy. I own all of them bc I love them so much. It's a matte lip stain that last quite a long time on me. I don't use the gloss end bc I like the matte finish. Doesn't dry out my lips or give me that ugly white line that occurs after awhile with other products. I highly recommend these if you are looking for a stain that lasts for a price that's affordable .
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I'm very impressed with elf lip stains. They're very matte and last quite a while on me. I love that it's double sided with the other end a gloss. You also can't beat the price!
Haley N.
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
Comparable to stila lip glaze except must less money and so much better!!!!
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This is one of the first makeup products I bought when I was trying to get in to make up. This little plumper actually makes the lips look fuller while giving them a little bit of hydration. The pink color is really pretty as well and last for quite a bit well worth the dollar.
janis d.
Ótimo produto cor muito maravilhosa amei de mais muito show isso eu adorei tudo cor qualidade muito maravilha
Sara B.
Good lip stain, the glossy part helps hydrating the lips. If you use just the stain part it can feel really dry after the application
Sadie W.
Saint Paul, MN
This lip stain is cute! Not to harsh of a color, and is just pink enough to give your face a cute youth vibe. The pigment isn't as dark as you would think it would be. Light like a nice lip gloss is.
jesenia r.
Federal way , WA
I love this stays on the whole time and the packaging is simple it could be better but I do use this quite a lot and I love it I bought it in walmart for 3.00 and I buy it a lot so yes I do buy it again
Marisela M.
Palacios, TX
I love this product stay all day long and is amazing even in winter works not like other ones
ixchel v.
florida
I love this, it feels so soft on the lips,is long lasting, don't dry my lips, a variety of beautiful colors, it's good quality but also very cheap, I bought it on their official page. I want to buy more. I really recommend this product.
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a long wearing stain?
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
How long does this lip stain last? Is it easy to clean off if you get it on your clothes or accidentally outside of your lip line?
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Does anyway use elf for daily makeup? I have heard its good but also heard its the cheepist makeup to buy and doesn't work well... Does any one know??
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
How does this duo work? I have heard that it works really well but my lips are usually dry. Does it help keep lips moisturized?
Taylor B.
These are cute, are they worth it?