7 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if th...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Susan S.
Susan S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Nude Nectar
I found this to be all cons, no pros, and I am "that person" in the group who ALWAYS finds at least One thing positive!!
Sadly, I found this product to be very very drying, my lips were peeking in big chunks in less than 2 hours. It went on extremely streaky as well. The more you tried to correct, the more you pulled off elsewhere, leaving yet another streak.
I did try it 4 times, because I REALLY loved the color, & WANTED to love it! Ivan say, it DOES stain your lips, that is very true, but the chapped & bleeding lips & streaks were simply to much for me in the end. Perhaps I should have used a balm over it...as I look back now, but that would not solve the streaks issueūüíčūüėĘ
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
New boston, MI
Review for: Pink Petal
Okay so in general this isn't the best it could just be me but for me the pigment isn't the best. Wares off pretty quick as well.
Lizzie L.
Lizzie L.
JBER, AK
Review for: Nude Nectar
I love the color. It is easy to apply. It doesnt have a taste and it dries down fast. But it only lasted about 3 hours each time I wore it.
LueAnne A.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
The stain was okay. The color was great but get it on right the first time. Went on fine but super drying. It doesn't stay as long and I thought it should. It was pretty inexpensive but it's not something I would buy again.
Kir W.
Kir W.
Review for: Berry Blush
Don't waste your money, this lip stain is not worth it. First of all the packaging makes it look and feel like a marker and the "stain" comes out all blotchy and uneven looking on the lips
Megan w.
Megan w.
Jax Bch, FL
Review for: Hot Tamale
Don't buy this!!! Lasts about one use (kinda) and then stops working.. it's only a buck but I wouldn't even waste a dollar on this ever again
Sammi P.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Hot Tamale
its a great lip stain, very pigmented and its awesomely priced but needs reapplied more often than id like due to streaking.
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Not impressed. The color went on blotchy and weird - it wasn't concentrated. It also smudged and didn't stay. I wouldn't recommend - there are other brands for a similar price that do a much better job!
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Sunset Beach, CA
Probably my least favorite lipstain ever. The colors sinks into any creases, dries your lips out, and comes on splotchy.
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Bolling Afb, DC
I don't really like this product. It makes my lips look gross and chapped. I've tried exfoliating right before I apply this product and it still looks awful. I would not buy it again.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Julie V.
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Holly F.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.