7 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if th...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Do not recommend. Does not last like a stain. I got a few uses out of the product before it dried up. Spend your money on a better product.
Murphy L.
Murphy L.
This was the absolutely WORST lip product I've ever used in my entire life! I mean, I know it's cheap, but COME ON. Patchy, wouldn't lady more than a minute, and all around a terrible product.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Review for: Crimson Crush
I would not recommend this to anyone. I thought I'd try it because it was super cheap but I guess it was cheap for a reason. It was so hard to apply. It went on splotchy and was impossible to get even. It just made my lips look like they were infected.
Yesenia Y.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Berry Blush
Super fail! Don't even waste your 2 dollars on this product. It hardly showed up on my lips & it kind of hurt a bit. It felt like I was putting marker on my lips. I wouldn't repurchase ever again. I don't even recommend to anyone at all.
Rose M.
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
Review for: Crimson Crush
I wanted to love it but it wasn't what I expected to be. When I purchased it I applied it on and I felt like it was already dried out and I had to press hard for the stain to come out from the tip. I guess you get what you pay for sometimes. Don't get me wrong I love the reasonable price of elf and I continue to purchase their line but lip stain was not a great purchase for me.
Megan w.
Megan w.
Jax Bch, FL
Review for: Hot Tamale
Don't buy this!!! Lasts about one use (kinda) and then stops working.. it's only a buck but I wouldn't even waste a dollar on this ever again
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Review for: Pink Petal
This product was hard to go on and once I got it on it dried out my lips really bad and dude stay on for long. I would not get this again or recommend it to another person.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Somerset, KY
Review for: Berry Blush
I don't understand how ELF can consider this a lipstain when you can't even completely saturate your lips with the color. I tried this several times and it was a massive fail each time.
Natanya P.
Natanya P.
Everett, WA
Review for: Pink Petal
This is literally a marker for your lips. So patchy and horrible. Not worth the 2 or 3 dollars it costs. Tried mine once and threw it in the trash. Don't buy this!
Leah T.
Leah T.
ballard wv
Review for: Berry Blush
While this lip stain provides a fairly good color it is so drying. And fades pretty quickly. How I normally use this color is after applying a nude lip I use the color in the inner part to provide a rosie flush. The price for this is decent but wouldn't recommend
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Julie V.
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Holly F.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.