BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #55 in Lip Stain

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Lip Stain:
Isododecance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Gloss:
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985).

e.l.f. Lip Stain
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I'm big with red lipstick so this color is just perfect , and doesn't dry your lips like some other cheap brands " in 14 reviews
  • "Buildable color and very vivid. A bit drying but that's what the gloss is there for. The gloss isn't too slimy and gooey either. Very long lasting but not as much with gloss. Also great in Red Carpet ;)" in 13 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with elf lip stains. They're very matte and last quite a while on me. I love that it's double sided with the other end a gloss. You also can't beat the price!" in 8 reviews
molly b.
Bay Saint Lawrence
I honestly did not like this at all it didn't stay on like a lipstain should and I wouldn't ever buy again wouldn't recommend at all
Aimee B.
Po box 34
The elf lipstain are pretty good but don't last as long as some other brands. You will have to reapply multiple times throughout the day
Jena P.
It can get really messy and it can take a few coats to see but once it's applied good it does work. I'd like it more if it wasn't so messy
Kiera H.
howland
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Fashionista 2 fl oz more...
This product isn’t pigmented at all. I bought it at target. It’s goopy and is overall a bad product and paid like $2 for it. It’s not easy to use, you have to work to spread the thick formula around. Would not repurchase.
Reba B.
Love the color. It does not bother last though. Drys out fast. Good for lipstick touch ups when you have bad lipstick.
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
I did not get this in the shade lucky lady, I got this in birthday suit for one dollar at the dollar tree. And I'm actually really glad I only paid one dollar because this was very tacky on my lips I tried with and without the gloss and this product just did not work for me.
Anna L.
Windsor, CT
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
Don't really like this because it's only a birthday suit for certain tones. But hey whatever
Krystal P.
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Fashionista 2 fl oz more...
This brand was not made for a woman of color...One star for price... the color barely was there a did not look like a stain...i have had better luck with Burt's bee
Bint A.
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Fashionista 2 fl oz more...
I didn't like this lip stain at all. You can tell it's cheap. The color is streaky and chalky. The lip gloss as is sticky. They are both hard to apply. I won't be repurchasing. There are much better alternatives. I don't recommend this.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
The color was very chalky on my lips. It wasn't a pretty light pink like I had expected. It was also very sticky and I didn't like the texture. This lip gloss dried my lips out too. Awful!
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a long wearing stain?
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
How long does this lip stain last? Is it easy to clean off if you get it on your clothes or accidentally outside of your lip line?
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Does anyway use elf for daily makeup? I have heard its good but also heard its the cheepist makeup to buy and doesn't work well... Does any one know??
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
How does this duo work? I have heard that it works really well but my lips are usually dry. Does it help keep lips moisturized?
Taylor B.
These are cute, are they worth it?