7 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #29 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if th...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City , OK
Review for: Pink Petal
My go to lip stain. I live how pigmented this lip stain is. It goes on so smooth and stays on for hours. You can get very precise bc of the way the tip is shaped.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Tulsa
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush
I use this almost daily. It does dry my lips out a bit but if i apply a lip gloss or chapstick after it then they are just fine. It goes right on and doesnt come off on everything. You do have to wait a minute for it to dry and you definitely dont want to overdo the inner lip because it can get clunky. LOVE THIS
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
One of my FAVORITE lipstains! They are cheap enough to replace when my kids dump my purse everywhere, but durable enough that I can wait till I get home in a few hours to touch up my smile (if i even need to!) Lip stains by default kind of dry your lips out, but e.l.f. does not dry to the point of cracking or odd looking puckering. The colors stay vibrant, and while the applicater makes me feel like im coloring with a marker, its easy to apply precisely.
Jessey L.
Jessey L.
Review for: Berry Blush
My go to lip stain. Love the color, looks good on me. Would recommend to anyone needing a cheaper stain. Well worth the price.
Karyn N.
Karyn N.
Review for: Crimson Crush
This is the best stain I've ever used. It stayed on all day, through breakfast lunch and dinner with no need to reapply. It's amazing. The color is strong and bright and it was so worth the price. I will defining be buying this again. It's absolutely amazing!
mercedes m.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush
I have berry blush and crimson crush they are really good lip stains for e.l f the color really lasted on my lips. And very pretty colors !! I have like 3 or each of these colors very affordable i paid $2 for each found at walmart. Recommend to mamas on a budget
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Texarkana
Review for: Nude Nectar
I first tried Revlon Lip Stain, I liked it but it left steaks and wanted to find something similar. I came across this is for $2 omg I love it! I loved the color it created on my already pink lips. Before application I do advise proper lip exfoliation and moisturizer to avoid dryness. The product itself does not dry out your lips but if will cling to the dry skin on your lips and stain it darker. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone who loves a good lipstain!
Elycia S.
Elycia S.
Review for: Pink Petal
I like this product, a lot. It looks so pretty on my lips. I don't have to worry about replying it. And it looks natural, so I can just throw a lip balm on on top of it, or a clear gloss and it just looks so pretty!
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Review for: Berry Blush
Love love LOVEEEE this lip stain!! I don't really like to wear lip stick and lip gloss because it makes my lips sticky but this stuff I can just put on and throw some chapstick or lip balm over it and I'm good to go all day!
Kendra T.
Kendra T.
Charlotte, NC
I had never tried a lip stain. This was my first go at e.l.f products. Who has staying power this does. I almost had to scrub my lips raw to remove it but I really liked how it went on. It was not too pigmented but a couple of swipes and I got the effect I was going for.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Julie V.
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Ally T.
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Holly F.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.