BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #43 in Lip Stain

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Lip Stain:
Isododecance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985).

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Simyah F.
Greensboro, NC
I love this lip stain. When you want it to stay on it stays! When you want it to come off it comes off! Nothing more I could ask
alyssa d.
Perfect lip stain, my best friend introduced me to this lip stain and I fell in love immediately love the colors
Angela M.
I love this lip stain! It really lasts all day and you only need to use a small amount so the tube lasts forever. You can’t beat the price either! I have several colors and will continue to but this.
Excel M.
Review for: Other more...
This product I didn’t like or was the color but is not a lip stain because non color was on my lips. Sorry but I don’t liked e.l.f. Lip Stain
Lorena A.
Love the colors and feel of these. Great price for an average lasting time for a lip stain product. Did not feel excessively dry lips
Eza c.
This product was extremely wonderfully i love the colourless golss it can be applied on any matte lip colours to give it casual glow
Rachel W.
Tarawa Ter, NC
Loved! It was great. I can actually say this had stayed on my lips longer than Kylie Jenner’s had stayed on my lips. The colors are gloss is prefect
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
The color is beautiful long lasting and It makes your lips pop especially using the clear gloss. That's what really make your lips look nice and juicy.
Shelbie A.
Pocatello , ID
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
Love this color and the way it goes on my skin. It last for a long while! I would highly recommend this product.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
This is one of the first makeup products I bought when I was trying to get in to make up. This little plumper actually makes the lips look fuller while giving them a little bit of hydration. The pink color is really pretty as well and last for quite a bit well worth the dollar.
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a long wearing stain?
Christine M.
Palmyra , PA
How long does this lip stain last? Is it easy to clean off if you get it on your clothes or accidentally outside of your lip line?
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Does anyway use elf for daily makeup? I have heard its good but also heard its the cheepist makeup to buy and doesn't work well... Does any one know??
Catherine T.
Chester, VA
How does this duo work? I have heard that it works really well but my lips are usually dry. Does it help keep lips moisturized?
Taylor B.
These are cute, are they worth it?