BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #32 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if ...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Miranda M.
Maplesville
Review for: Nude Nectar, Hot Tamale
I have to say that this product is awesome. The best value lip stain there is. The color is beautiful and keeps your lips stained for hours and doesn't rub off. I get mine at Walmart and would recommend to all.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Review for: Berry Blush
I love lip stains and i love elf products. Found this at dollar tree and grabbed it quick. Super staying power through food and drink. Subtle hint of color Thats also buildable.
Christina E.
Keokuk, IA
Review for: Berry Blush
I've never used lip stain before but I found this at Dollar Tree and couldn't resist. I will absolutely be getting more! I like it even more than regular lipstick because it actually stays put and my lip line stays sharper. Win!
Phyllis S.
Pendleton
Review for: Nude Nectar
I bought this for $1 at dollar tree! I bought it to try it out, and I love the color it leaves. It's great and I'll definitely be buying it again (:
Kelly G.
It last all day on your lips and it does the job never use these before but its a great lip color whenever you dont want to use regular lipstick
Andrea R.
Weston, ID
Review for: Hot Tamale
I keep this lip stain in my car console at all times! It is perfect to throw on when I'm out and about, and stays on great between meals. I want and need every color!

Elf may be cheap as far as budget goes, but their products have never disappointed me.
abby f.
ottawa, ON
Review for: Nude Nectar
the colour is super flattering on me and it seems pretty universal. the stain stays on so well without drying my lips out and comes with a bit of balm to keep them soft all day. i barely have to touch it up after eating etc. it's a great product and super affordable.
Briana S.
Review for: Berry Blush
I don't really understand why this doesn't get better reviews. I love it! Here's how I use it: I make sure my lips are totally clean of any of my foundation or powder...or any products, really. I want my lips to REALLY soak up the color. I apply a nice good coat and make sure I'm careful in lining with the first coat. It's so easy to line and control because of how pointed a fine the tip it. It's like coloring in your lips with a marker. Then, I fill in. Once it's dried, which is pretty much instantly, I do another layer. I let it sink in and I keep building until I get the darkness that I am happy with. One layer is fine and I'm happy to throw some gloss on top and go about my day. When I REALLY want it to show and last all day, I do about 3 layers and then put a clear glass or shining product. It's my fall back product for when I don't feel like messing with a lipstick or colored gloss. I don't have to worry about it getting on my teeth or rubbing off. It's just a nice stain. It does exactly what it's supposed to do. I've had this same stick for probably a year now and haven't run out. I use it at least twice a week. Highly HIGHLY recommend and hope it never gets discontinued. I love this stuff so much that this is probably the longest review I've ever written. Even longer than some of the higher end products that I love. I've attached a picture of when I wore it in my best friend's wedding.
Emma C.
New Milford
Review for: Nude Nectar
I absolutely love this product! I wore this to picture day at my school and I didn't have to touch it up once! it is super long wearing and completely blew me away! For a product that is only $3.00 I was so shocked on how long this lasted and how beautiful the color was!
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Nude Nectar
It was darker than I thought it would be but it’s a true stain. Other brands can’t compete! It stays on and it’s a no mess no fuss lip color. Love it.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Ally T.
Washington, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.