BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if ...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Lexy V.
Toluca Lake, CA
Review for: Pink Petal
I am a huge fan of ELF and a huge fan of lip stains. I appreciate the idea of this product but do not believe that it is "the best on the market". The stain is a very nice flush however the pen dries out very quickly and easily and if it touches foundation, it will become muddy and no longer work. The price point is SUPER low but I would honestly say save your money and purchase a longer lasting product.
Clorissa M.
Review for: Nude Nectar
I wasn't a fan of this color on my skin tone. Even when I looked past that there were a few setbacks. The felt tip dries out extremely fast and it is so hard to not have a lip that comes out patchy where there is too much or too little color. If your lips get wet the color fades faster as well. There are a lot better products from elf that one could buy as an alternative for an equally great price.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Berry Blush
I actually used this color quite a lot throughout high school and college. It was very cheap and easy to apply. This color was perfect for the winter and I received many complements. The only downside is that if left out to long the product can dry up as well as you have to layer the colors.
Jeannine C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if I got a dud or if they're all like this but mine was dried out! It was just like a dried out marker with hardly and color payoff. It was only a dollar so I'm not too upset but haven't bought another one since. I love must all elf products but this one just didn't work for me
Lauren F.
Review for: Crimson Crush
I'm not sure if I got defective product but the one I got was very very dry there was no color pay off. It was really disappointing because I like the packaging and I love the brand e.l.f. I think i will buy another one in the future just to make sure it wasn't just a defect simply because they are so affordable
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
Review for: Crimson Crush
I wanted to love it but it wasn't what I expected to be. When I purchased it I applied it on and I felt like it was already dried out and I had to press hard for the stain to come out from the tip. I guess you get what you pay for sometimes. Don't get me wrong I love the reasonable price of elf and I continue to purchase their line but lip stain was not a great purchase for me.
Jazmine T.
Review for: Nude Nectar
I was excited about using the lipstain from seeing the advertisements of other brand lipstains and elf hasn't disappointed me with many of their products. I had high hopes for the product. However, I felt that it did not have a good color payoff, for what I was expecting, and it did not last long at all. Though it was cheap, it was just not worth the purchase.
LiLy S.
Carlsbad, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because the color lasts a long time, the brand ELF is my favorite in the world, and I use it daily in my makeup, It is a cheap and good quality brand. of course it would buy it again.
Erin B.
Dracut MA
I found this product to be okay. The colors are pretty, but the product is not particularly long lasting. If you are a person who does not reapply lipstick, then it will be gone by then end of the night. The stain doesn't plump your lips or hide any lines, but it does fade nicely. If you allow the product to wear off on its own, it will be be messy or noticeable.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush
I have berry blush and crimson crush they are really good lip stains for e.l f the color really lasted on my lips. And very pretty colors !! I have like 3 or each of these colors very affordable i paid $2 for each found at walmart. Recommend to mamas on a budget
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?