BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Lip Stain:
Isododecance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Gloss:
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985).

e.l.f. Lip Stain
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I'm big with red lipstick so this color is just perfect , and doesn't dry your lips like some other cheap brands " in 14 reviews
  • "Buildable color and very vivid. A bit drying but that's what the gloss is there for. The gloss isn't too slimy and gooey either. Very long lasting but not as much with gloss. Also great in Red Carpet ;)" in 13 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with elf lip stains. They're very matte and last quite a while on me. I love that it's double sided with the other end a gloss. You also can't beat the price!" in 8 reviews
Isabella T.
Edwardsville
I really enjoy this formula. The color I bought was more of a pinkish nude color and it is typically my go-to lip product. It is drying, but I am not a fan of gloss so the gloss is something I do not care for. But if you love a good lip color that will last all day with a nice gloss this is for you.
Kaitlin R.
I liked the color I got, it was a nude shade. I only used once. It was easy to apply and went on great. It got blotchy really quickly and didn't meet my expectations. I suppose you get what you pay for!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Brittany  E.
I LOVE this product. You can build coverage with these and they last such a long time. And if you don't want to use the gloss you don't have to, the stain alone isn't sticky like most. So without the gloss you've got a great matte look!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
The color was very chalky on my lips. It wasn't a pretty light pink like I had expected. It was also very sticky and I didn't like the texture. This lip gloss dried my lips out too. Awful!
Kristina c.
Smithtown, NY
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Fashionista 2 fl oz more...
ELF products are one of my go-to brands. The pro of this lip stain is the price and the color pigmentation. The cons is that it doesn't last very long and the lip gloss side is very sticky (something I don't like), and sometimes it appears cracked on the lips.
Ness L.
Cove City, NC
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I bought this with my own money. it was way to thin, uneven and the color is just obnoxious seeing as how you cant make it look nice. its a creamy liquid lipstick that just doesn't deliver
Paige D.
Marlton, NJ
Love this and great price! I loved the color that I bought at the elf store in the cherry hill mall! The color lasted me all day and I was surprised since it was so cheap money wise. I highly recommended it for anyone and I would defiantly buy it again.
Kaily B.
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I freaking loveeeeeeeeeeee these! Don't use the gloss, or your stain wont last (you're better off just slapping on a balm if your lips get dry) but the red and pink shades are sooooo pigmented and pretty and they will last for hours! ELF, PLEASE MAKE MORE!!!
Amy S.
Medford, MA
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Fashionista 2 fl oz more...
I like the initial look and feel of this lip stain (I preferred to not add the gloss) and it dried up within an hour. The color was good but not worth purchasing if you're looking for a matte lip stain on it's own.
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a long wearing stain?
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
How long does this lip stain last? Is it easy to clean off if you get it on your clothes or accidentally outside of your lip line?
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Does anyway use elf for daily makeup? I have heard its good but also heard its the cheepist makeup to buy and doesn't work well... Does any one know??
Catherine T.
Lauderhill, FL
How does this duo work? I have heard that it works really well but my lips are usually dry. Does it help keep lips moisturized?
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
Is this has a sticky texture?