BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if ...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Jessica S.
Zanesville, OH
I use this in the summer when I don't want something heavy or drying on my lips. I wear it under chapstick. It's not very pigmented but is build able. It takes maybe 4 swipes to get it really pink. I wear 2 for a natural color.
Meagan B.
Texarkana
Review for: Nude Nectar
I first tried Revlon Lip Stain, I liked it but it left steaks and wanted to find something similar. I came across this is for $2 omg I love it! I loved the color it created on my already pink lips. Before application I do advise proper lip exfoliation and moisturizer to avoid dryness. The product itself does not dry out your lips but if will cling to the dry skin on your lips and stain it darker. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone who loves a good lipstain!
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my FAVORITE lipstains! They are cheap enough to replace when my kids dump my purse everywhere, but durable enough that I can wait till I get home in a few hours to touch up my smile (if i even need to!) Lip stains by default kind of dry your lips out, but e.l.f. does not dry to the point of cracking or odd looking puckering. The colors stay vibrant, and while the applicater makes me feel like im coloring with a marker, its easy to apply precisely.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in a bright pink color. I like it, but it isn't great. It dries your lips out, which I never would have expected from a stain. It does last for a long time, but sometimes becomes patchy. It's a little complicated to reapply and maintain consistent color without removing the remainder of the original application first. I wouldn't really recommend this product, but it's nice if you're in desperate need of a quick and cheap lip stain.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Review for: Pink Petal
I love the color of Nude Nectar on me (olive complexion, dark hair) but it does not last even as long as conventional lipstick so I'm constantly having to reapply. I bought a stain so I would not have to do that so I will continue with my search for a long-lasting lip stain.
Stephanie G.
It works but it also doesn't. Given it three stars for the pretty berry color and price. Doesn't last long. You do have to keep running it over to actually get a darker color. It's really cheap though so that's the great thing about it!
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Great color!

It does dry your lips out. I use an elf clear gloss over the top with a hint of sparkle in it. It does NOT look glittery but it does give the stain some shine.

It fades into a good natural color. It does not wash off easy.  Kind of peely infact.

It might last you a month. It doesn't have a great # of applications in it, however it is $2. Pretty good product for the price.
Clorissa M.
Review for: Nude Nectar
I wasn't a fan of this color on my skin tone. Even when I looked past that there were a few setbacks. The felt tip dries out extremely fast and it is so hard to not have a lip that comes out patchy where there is too much or too little color. If your lips get wet the color fades faster as well. There are a lot better products from elf that one could buy as an alternative for an equally great price.
Lexy V.
Toluca Lake, CA
Review for: Pink Petal
I am a huge fan of ELF and a huge fan of lip stains. I appreciate the idea of this product but do not believe that it is "the best on the market". The stain is a very nice flush however the pen dries out very quickly and easily and if it touches foundation, it will become muddy and no longer work. The price point is SUPER low but I would honestly say save your money and purchase a longer lasting product.
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Review for: Berry Blush
I actually used this color quite a lot throughout high school and college. It was very cheap and easy to apply. This color was perfect for the winter and I received many complements. The only downside is that if left out to long the product can dry up as well as you have to layer the colors.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?