BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #58 in Lip Stain

Achieve full coverage that lasts for hours with this long-wear formula. Enjoy silky matte color or layer on the moisturizing clear gloss for a shiny look. With key Vitamins A & E your lips stay smooth all day long.

Lip Stain:
Isododecance, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
Gloss:
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow No.6 Lake (CI 15985).

e.l.f. Lip Stain
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I'm big with red lipstick so this color is just perfect , and doesn't dry your lips like some other cheap brands " in 14 reviews
  • "Buildable color and very vivid. A bit drying but that's what the gloss is there for. The gloss isn't too slimy and gooey either. Very long lasting but not as much with gloss. Also great in Red Carpet ;)" in 13 reviews
  • "I'm very impressed with elf lip stains. They're very matte and last quite a while on me. I love that it's double sided with the other end a gloss. You also can't beat the price!" in 8 reviews
Rebecca B.
I have only used this a few times since i have just gotten it but it works good. I love that they never test on animals and that's important to me. i always get my elf makeup at target and it's always easy to find. the packaging is so simple that it's almost boring but i think that's okay for makeup!
Margarita T.
Review for: Lucky Lady more...
I love this stain. It is a bit drying though but if you use lip balm before applying this, it's perfect. Also it dries matte and lasts me all day long. I hate the gloss though. But for the price it's totally worth it!
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I mean the color is really pretty, and if you don't do anything at all the color stays pretty well. But it doesn't take much for all of the product except for the outer most ring to wear off. And it's even worse if you put the gloss on, but if you don't put the gloss on it's uncomfortably dry to wear.
Lauren A.
Albany, NY
Review for: E.L.F. Lip Stain Gloss Red Carpet 2 fl oz more...
Not incredibly pleased with this stain. The whole point of a stain is for it to lock in and then be sealed with the included gloss, but it never completely dried for me and I ended up with super smudged bright lips. I wouldn't buy it again, and it's been sitting in my bathroom untouched for months.
Kaitlin R.
I liked the color I got, it was a nude shade. I only used once. It was easy to apply and went on great. It got blotchy really quickly and didn't meet my expectations. I suppose you get what you pay for!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Brittany  E.
I LOVE this product. You can build coverage with these and they last such a long time. And if you don't want to use the gloss you don't have to, the stain alone isn't sticky like most. So without the gloss you've got a great matte look!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
The color was very chalky on my lips. It wasn't a pretty light pink like I had expected. It was also very sticky and I didn't like the texture. This lip gloss dried my lips out too. Awful!
Paige D.
Marlton, NJ
Love this and great price! I loved the color that I bought at the elf store in the cherry hill mall! The color lasted me all day and I was surprised since it was so cheap money wise. I highly recommended it for anyone and I would defiantly buy it again.
Ness L.
Cove City, NC
Review for: Birthday Suit more...
I bought this with my own money. it was way to thin, uneven and the color is just obnoxious seeing as how you cant make it look nice. its a creamy liquid lipstick that just doesn't deliver
Allison L.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this a long wearing stain?
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA
How long does this lip stain last? Is it easy to clean off if you get it on your clothes or accidentally outside of your lip line?
Jade P.
Old Hickory, TN
Does anyway use elf for daily makeup? I have heard its good but also heard its the cheepist makeup to buy and doesn't work well... Does any one know??
Catherine T.
Lauderhill, FL
How does this duo work? I have heard that it works really well but my lips are usually dry. Does it help keep lips moisturized?
Taylor B.
These are cute, are they worth it?