BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Lip Stain

Get beautiful precision color that lasts for hours with this pigment rich lip stain marker. The pen-like tip lets you draw on color easily for a streak & smudge free professional look. Infused with nourishing vitamin e to hydrate and moisturize lips. see more...

• How long is this product supposed to last in a day?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to find a good lip stain and wanted to know if ...3 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 2 Answers
Ely C.
El Paso
Review for: Hot Tamale
I’ve used this color a couple of times, however it never lasted more than a couple of hours and it was all gone. Loved the color but it never lasted. I still use it, I just expect to have to reapply.
Emma C.
New Milford
Review for: Nude Nectar
I absolutely love this product! I wore this to picture day at my school and I didn't have to touch it up once! it is super long wearing and completely blew me away! For a product that is only $3.00 I was so shocked on how long this lasted and how beautiful the color was!
Murphy L.
This was the absolutely WORST lip product I've ever used in my entire life! I mean, I know it's cheap, but COME ON. Patchy, wouldn't lady more than a minute, and all around a terrible product.
jenny g.
Clinton
Review for: Crimson Crush, Berry Blush
definitely a pop of color. goes on super smoothly and evenly. the only down side is it seems to come off super easy. only had it on for an hour and my first sip on a straw left red marks :(
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Review for: Berry Blush
I love lip stains and i love elf products. Found this at dollar tree and grabbed it quick. Super staying power through food and drink. Subtle hint of color Thats also buildable.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Review for: Berry Blush
I use this when I want something dark and something that will last me a while. Though for people who need to improve on putting on lipstick it might not be the best since if you get it out on the outside of the lip if you don't get it quick enough it'll be hard to take off. At least in my experience. I love the dark color of it since I am always too nervous to use dark. I love how long lasting it is and when it starts to fade the color is still pretty cute.  I am by no means the greatest at putting on make up but I still enjoy it and the more i learn the better I'll get at application. I suggest giving this a try if you want something that is long lasting and you won't have to constantly fuss over. Just make sure your lips aren't dry!
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color was really good, although the one I got was a bit too dark for me. Easily fixed with gloss. But it felt like I was drawing on my lips with an old school magic marker.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Pink Petal
My go to lip stain. I live how pigmented this lip stain is. It goes on so smooth and stays on for hours. You can get very precise bc of the way the tip is shaped.
Cassie H.
Republic, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Last for super lost time. Goes on smooth not patchy at all. No transfer to teeth or anything. Would highly recommend this product especially at the amazing price.
Allie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first lip stain I ever bought and I'm pretty happy with it. It takes a little bit longer to put on than a regular lipstick or balm since the applicator comes to a fine point. It works best if you rub the bulk of it across your lip and use the point to do your cupid's bow. For me, it lasted from the morning and came off a bit during lunch. It faded before dinner because I didn't feel like reapplying it. It does dry quickly, so you'll have to fix mistakes pretty fast and make sure you put balm on top of it when you're done. It didn't dry out my lips any more than normal in the winter, but I usually apply chapstick regularly anyway.
Rebekah H.
Greenville, SC
A lot of lip stains make my lips feel dried out. How does this one compare?
Kelcee D.
Do you like this lip stain? Does it last long? Thank you.
Holly F.
Wooster, OH
Are these lip stains matte or glossy? And how do they actually last?
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Julie V.
Do they dry out quickly?